escher's 20 mo. progress

escher007

Awards
I'm still relatively a 'newb' at lifting since I only really started about 20 months ago. I've made some progress since the start, but I have a long ways to go yet.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm still relatively a 'newb' at lifting since I only really started about 20 months ago. I've made some progress since the start, but I have a long ways to go yet.
Great progress, especially considering you managed to lean out in the process.

Almost everyone gets too fat over the first couple of years :D

Awesome.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
definitely nice lean gains...keep up the good work

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very well done man. What are your stats? Have you cycled yet?

escher007

Awards
Thanks. Its definitely been a challenge with a new family and all. I'm 28, 6'2", and am at 218 lbs.
I was diagnosed with low T a few years ago, so up untill a month ago I was using gel, but now injections to get me up in the 'normal' range. Beyond that I havent done anything. I'm not sure what I would do if I were to do anything additionally. For now its just great to be feeling good and able to add muscle. I'm going to start a bulk pretty damn soon and pack on some mass. Starting to feel scrawny.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great progress, you can definantly tell a difference in size and bodyfat%.

escher007

Awards
Thanks. I'm getting tired of not making any gains while cutting, so I'm going to start up a bulk add some mass. I dont like the feeling of being stagnant/shrinking. I'm curious about starting something additional to my injections, but not really sure what yet.
Good Work, keep it up !!!:clap2:

escher007

Awards
I didnt think I needed to start a new thread, so here's a after a few weeks of bulking. Some change starting to happen.