ErgoMax vs. Superdrol

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I've done 2 cycles of SD and have been VERY happy with the results. I just wanted to get some opinions on both compounds. For those who have tried them both, which do you prefer? I have 4 bottles of Ergomax on the way and want to get some ideas of what to expect compared to my SD cycles. I did some research on Ergomax and can see that the results can be great with minimal sides, but to be honest, the threads on this compound are ALL over the place.

I'm 5'11, 220, 18% BF
Work out 5xweek and eat clean, 200 plus grams of protein a day.
I've been lifting for 5 years now.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'11, 220, 18% BF
Work out 5xweek and eat clean, 200 plus grams of protein a day.
I've been lifting for 5 years now.
isnt that protein a little low for ur weight...:think:

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I'd definitely increase that protein...I bet your gains would be even more pronounced.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I know, should have more protein, but with my job, I try my best to get it all in. I did say 200+ a day. Some days it's 200 some days it's 300, it just depends.

I'd definitely increase that protein...I bet your gains would be even more pronounced.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
if it's 200 spread out over six or so meals, that's better than 300+ spread over 3-4 meals...also the ergo I think is a little more androgenic than the SD but as far as gains go they are pretty equal

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
How were the results of your previous two cycles...what were you doing cutting or bulking??

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Don't get me wrong hog, I know it's tough...and I agree that 200 spread out is better than 300 over less meals, but I still think that he's not taking in enough protein. I have similar problems getting in my protein at work...taking tuna to work and having my shakes helps, but sometimes with meetings and various nonsense I end up just staring at the products.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
If you guys had a choice between the 2 and were looking for good lean/dry gains over a 4 week period, which one would you choose?

Don't get me wrong hog, I know it's tough...and I agree that 200 spread out is better than 300 over less meals, but I still think that he's not taking in enough protein. I have similar problems getting in my protein at work...taking tuna to work and having my shakes helps, but sometimes with meetings and various nonsense I end up just staring at the products.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
aint that the truth!! I can't stand coming in for a 36 hour shift w/ bags full of protein & food, only to finish my shift & have to bring most of it back home. My work schedule sometimes permits me to stay consistent throughout the day w/ my diet, but most of the time, we're outiside working. Planning a pre-workout dose of anything? Forget it. If I try to take my CET 30 min before a workout, I usually end up missing that workout window. Somethings always coming up so I eat/lift when I can.

Oh, I'm an industrial firefighter that works 24, 36, and 48 hour shifts, in case any of you were wondering...:thumbsup:

Myself, I'd take a lean/dry gain any day. I tried the SD, but again w/ my diet/schedule, the gains weren't what they could've been. I ordered my LMG, & plan on holding it until the overtime slows down. By then, I'll have some other stuff to take w/ it.

The Oak

Awards
Superdrol vs Ergomax

bump,
anybody else have any input on which is best overall, as far as clean gains with minimal sides. SD sounds good but i don't know about its unwanted impact on lipid values.