Erase

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Remember when I was saying how anything over 30mg injections made me really irritable, angry, and low sex drive? Well, I've been taking 2 caps of Erase every day, and using 60mg test-e for the past couple weeks with GREAT results!! I don't have an ounce of anger or depression in my body. Almost like it would be really difficult to anger/irritate me. Things that would make me wanna throw a chair thru the window before make me laugh now. And sex drive is great. Weird huh? Hope it lasts! This is how everyone should feel!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Remember when I was saying how anything over 30mg injections made me really irritable, angry, and low sex drive? Well, I've been taking 2 caps of Erase every day, and using 60mg test-e for the past couple weeks with GREAT results!! I don't have an ounce of anger or depression in my body. Almost like it would be really difficult to anger/irritate me. Things that would make me wanna throw a chair thru the window before make me laugh now. And sex drive is great. Weird huh? Hope it lasts! This is how everyone should feel!
Didn't do anything for me, and I had pre and post labs...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Why such a low dose? That could be the problem

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news!
Two caps Erase is perfect for your dose IMO.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do anything for me, and I had pre and post labs...

Ditto I put a few different clients on it with before and after. Did squat.
Measure your before and after levels. This is why one needs to have a base line to start with to know what is causing what.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Ditto I put a few different clients on it with before and after. Did squat.
Measure your before and after levels. This is why one needs to have a base line to start with to know what is causing what.
To be fair, the pre labs were at 100/week and post was at 125/week. E2 went from 28 to 47, but that can be explained by the increase in dose. I just don't know if the increase in e2 was proportional to the increase in test. It doesn't seem so...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
My joints are hurting now, so I guess the Erase really is working and i'm taking too much. Back to 2 caps a day I guess.