Erase Pro= lets make me dry.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week no gym but still plugging away and hitting hard at home . Yesterday was leg day. Awesome work out. We killed it. Joints still fine. Today chest and abs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killer shoulder workout with my cross bow and 20lb dumbell and isolators.
1 sets isolator press with 20lb dumbells 6 reps
2 sets isolator press with cables 6 reps
3 sets with cable attached to bar.

Awesome workout yesterday at the hotel. I am at a convention show for work stuff but I still got my abs and bis in yesterday.
Gym only had 40lb dumbells so 3 sets with dumbells seated
2 sets cable laying down.

abs. 20 leg lifts 3 sets
cable crunches 2 sets 12 reps
decline crunches weighted 2 sets 12 reps.

Loving the anabolic switch and black powder and no2 black. Awesome bicep pump yesterday as I was walking around the show my arms were dead.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you finding the Erase Pro so far?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made a video update from this weekend. Some other notes I would like to note is that it's really my left joint that hurts when I do dips or chest exercises. Other than that I'm feeling really great. I don't get to go to the gym yet but with time hopefully that will get resolved.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She needs to get more comfortable with the camera. You know what I just found out is thst she's going out with my ex workout partner. isn't that messed up. I stopped working out with Arthur because well she is hot and beautiful. Also because he is not timely when he used to work out with me he would always show up late. You'd be on the phone a lot so and so forth. So that was not fair and of course I'm going to need someone as timely. And the fact that she wants to compete with me is awesome. I taught her so much and this is what I get in return you should get it I don't know if it was behind my back, but he unedited be on Facebook at the same time is he started going out with her it I apparently he as her if she likes to be in she said no I don't get it because I thought everything was going pretty good. They don't have a lot in common such as music, she wants to compete she wants to get sponsored eventually she wants to be magazines so I I just don't understand but then I feel like I'm being used almost is that I give her all of our pre-workout I doing let postworkout he doesn't IIVI go out with her by lunch and stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just had a sandwich that was from chipotle or burrito I should say and it was very tasty. There was a chicken burrito with brown rice not white and a lot of sour cream and lettuce.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is the last week of erase, I am just finishing up right now getting close to that end and I will be starting another eight week workout regimen and legs will not be on Monday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I can get feedback on my last video with my workout partner that would be great she wanted to get some feedback and I said what better way than to ask anabolic minds. The video I am referencing is the one where I am talking about my post workout shake with superfood drink.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like feedback on our presentation. More so on how she flowed with me. Did she look nervous. She didn't want to get touchy-feely what I mean is hands on. so it seems like it looks very robotic am I correct?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Firstly, I would suggest sitting down (at a table) as when the one of you is talking, the other is just standing around aimlessly. Rehearse it a few times, and get a few key facts memorized so you can ad-lib off of them rather than reading directly off the material. This will help draw in your audience better and make them feel as if you are paying attention to them/know what you're talking about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Good feed back. I will take note and do that in the future.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my left joint is still dry. Also I found out Arthur my old workout partner is the person that kicked me out of the gym and **** blocked me. I am learning from her sister. Killer leg workout today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I finished my last bottle Friday. Video review to come. Final thought soon.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I rate this product 4 out of 5 as far as effectiveness.
I rate this 3 out of 5 for pain as my joints hurt.
I rate it 3 out of 5 for gyno reduction
Strength stayed up and that is all that matters.

Over all I give this 4 stars out of 5 stars.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. I think she's beautiful. IMO !