Erase post cycle and estrogen rebound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the same thing happen to me. I did nolva 40/40/20/10 and started erase on my 3rd week of nolva 2/3/3/2/2/1 stacked with daa (2-3 grams a day). I had a little bit of rebound coming off of it. It didnt make sense
makes perfect sense, seeing how you are playing roller coaster ride with your hormones. gyno is cause from multiple hormonal imbalances.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kev is throwing in erase 0/0/3/2/1 good enough?
Yeah you can do that if youd like. I dont think there is any "set standard" for anything, I like running AIs week one of PCT on, others like to introduce them 2-3 weeks in. I think as long as you're using the proper compounds for PCT, and maintain training and eating you will be fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes but wouldn't the body in turn produce more aromatase enzyme? But then again I guess the AI would just suppress natty T levels or something up stream? Cause their has to be some balance somewhere... or am I completely off again?
no, you are correct here. aromatase would be increased in an attempt to balance out homeostasis.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont like suicide inhibitors in my PCT without any particular reason.
I wouldn’t use Erase in my PCT at all. I think Erase is steroidical AI aka 7 keto DHEA metabolites ect. I wouldn’t use anything steroidical in my PCT. I think Nolva + Clomid + high doses of vitamin C + L-Dopa + Biotivia BioForge Pro Max Phase II (everything taper down)are enough for me.

I can’t understand why Erase is a must to any PCT.
I can’t understand why DAA is a must as well with so many complains about prolactin raise.
the compound in erase is a very minor metabolite of 7-keto-dhea. and has no interaction with the androgen receptor as far as I know.

titstatus

Awards
makes perfect sense, seeing how you are playing roller coaster ride with your hormones. gyno is cause from multiple hormonal imbalances.
Sorry, I'm just a little confused. I think every single PH log I've ever read, Nolva/Erase/Daa aren't suggested but recommended. But you're saying that these 3 PCT 'staples' play a roller coaster ride with your hormones in a sense that is not good whatsoever? What are your suggestions then? Again, sorry, I'm just here to learn and be able to run the safest/best PCT I possibly can.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Erase not in PCT leans me out awesome and keeps me strong. love it, however in pct even after my 4th cycle a pmag cycle it gave me rebound. it was easy to combat but a bummer. i no longer use it in PCT.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I was using DAA prior to starting my Havoc cycle for 2 weeks prior to my havoc cycle and noticed no differences minus feeling hotter in my sleep. Haha.

half human, we can work a trade! buahahaha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your explanation but I would appreciate if you could explain me some things a little bit more.
SERM's increase estrogen while reducing estrogen related sides and increases LH, and thus test production and that’s another reason when you come off of a SERM there is a slight risk of estrogen rebound if you don’t taper down SERMs. However, some estrogen in the body is good.
Right?

AI's reduce E2 and increase free test usually by reducing SHGB (and some test booster do that as well)? and this reduce FSH (production) because it restores HPTA before my balls have reached full production? and you don’t want that in your PCT. Right? Moreover, any raise in prolactin (with DAA) during your PCT usually reduce FSH as well. Right?

Reducing FSH and increasing LH you mess up your LH/FSH ratio. That’s the first sign of testicle problems?

Right?

Please correct me if I made a wrong statement. I am here to learn.

But if my statements are correct then:
I still can’t understand why Erase is a must to any PCT.
I still can’t understand why DAA is a must as well with so many complains about prolactin raise.

And that’s a good reason why we shouldn’t use in the whole PCT a test booster and should only use only use a test booster just for 15-20 days maximum and the rest just SERMs for hormonal balance?
Right?
Please correct me if I made a wrong statement. I am here to learn.

Thank you
i have no idea what you are asking here, you confused me. you are all over the place bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'm just a little confused. I think every single PH log I've ever read, Nolva/Erase/Daa aren't suggested but recommended. But you're saying that these 3 PCT 'staples' play a roller coaster ride with your hormones in a sense that is not good whatsoever? What are your suggestions then? Again, sorry, I'm just here to learn and be able to run the safest/best PCT I possibly can.
there are various products on the market that manipulate various hormones in the body.

the only way to get good at the balancing act is with practice. you can read all day long, but guess what, none of it may apply to you, you wont know until you test w/e method someone else uses and works great for them.

me, I prefer clomid, and never use nolva.

i like erase or 6-bromo.

my typical pct set up will be clomid/ai/daa/herbal test booster/cortisol product/gh product

this will cover various methods of increasing test and balancing out. I have found what works perfect for me every time. but this may not work for you.

and yes, all of this stuff is messing with your hormones, and it's bad. dont want to start riding the uni cycle blindfolded? dont get on it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was using DAA prior to starting my Havoc cycle for 2 weeks prior to my havoc cycle and noticed no differences minus feeling hotter in my sleep. Haha.

half human, we can work a trade! buahahaha
lol hahahaha...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOVE the AVY by the way... The Avengers.... SO SICK....

"And Hulk......SMASH!"
Thanx..The movie was dope as hell! i might see it again lol...Yea the hulk smashed for sure lol