Erase or Erase Pro for libido boost?

hawaiijedi

Awards
Im 37 years old and considering taking either erase or erase pro for libido boost and test boost, just wanted to know if I can run either for test booster and am a little worried about erase and its absorption. Is it toxic at all like a pro hormone on the liver? Sorry for my "stupid" questions, just need advice and appreciate all your guys help.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is safe and not toxic to the liver. It worked well for me for a libido boost but I didn't notice anything else from it.

hawaiijedi

Awards
Thanks T-Bone and you used the regular Erase and experienced only libido boost right? What dose were you using 3 pills?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 37 years old and considering taking either erase or erase pro for libido boost and test boost, just wanted to know if I can run either for test booster and am a little worried about erase and its absorption. Is it toxic at all like a pro hormone on the liver? Sorry for my "stupid" questions, just need advice and appreciate all your guys help.
Not toxic and not a prohormone.

Both will have a positive impact on libido, but it has been reported that Erase Pro has an increased effect on libido in comparison to regular Erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use either - they're both likely to increase libido, and both will boost testosterone. No, Erase or Erase Pro are not toxic on the liver - they're nothing like prohormones.

~Rosie~