Erase Confusion - Dosing with/without a SERM

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
So I've read common dosing protocols where Erase is introduced the third week of the PCT as the SERM is being tapered down. If you are running a PCT without a SERM, when would you run Erase? Immediately, or wait till the 3rd week?

Kingmjb

Awards
So I've read common dosing protocols where Erase is introduced the third week of the PCT as the SERM is being tapered down. If you are running a PCT without a SERM, when would you run Erase? Immediately, or wait till the 3rd week?
Whats your PCT?

Erase can be started 1st day even on the SERM, just do a lighter dose

Kingmjb

Awards
I did a run of Halodrol at 75/75/75/75/75

My PCT is Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and DAA at 3G/day
How shut down were you? I mean, you will recover, I personally ran Torem for 14 days and had issues.

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
I feel pretty good actually. No sides, no real issues to speak of. I'm starting in on the third week of pct now and just lowered the Nolva dose. The boys are doing just fine down there.

Really just wondering what most people typically do with erase in their pct. I just started taking 1 cap/day on the third week. Is it common to not ramp it up and just run it consistent all the way through?

Kingmjb

Awards
I feel pretty good actually. No sides, no real issues to speak of. I'm starting in on the third week of pct now and just lowered the Nolva dose. The boys are doing just fine down there.

Really just wondering what most people typically do with erase in their pct. I just started taking 1 cap/day on the third week. Is it common to not ramp it up and just run it consistent all the way through?
I had the same issues, I ran an AI on cycle and came off PCT, I got bloods done the first day and had low estro, but I continued on the low dose AI just throughout, keep Estro where I wanted.

Others usually introduce the AI somewhere like Week 2/3 at like 1-2 caps a day so for Erase something like 1-2/3/3/2/2/1

So example with a SERM

as you taper the SERM you bounce the AI up.

Torem
90/60/60/30
AI
0/1/2/3/3/2/1

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
I had the same issues, I ran an AI on cycle and came off PCT, I got bloods done the first day and had low estro, but I continued on the low dose AI just throughout, keep Estro where I wanted.

Others usually introduce the AI somewhere like Week 2/3 at like 1-2 caps a day so for Erase something like 1-2/3/3/2/2/1

So example with a SERM

as you taper the SERM you bounce the AI up.

Torem
90/60/60/30
AI
0/1/2/3/3/2/1
Perfect. That's the info I was looking for.