Erase and Fish oil question

Herm

Awards
Im wondering how much fish oil people take, and specifically how much fish oil do you take when running erase?. Do you feel as though you need to up the dose when running erase because of the drying effects? Any responses are appreciated

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The plasma saturation level of EPA/DHA is 3g combined daily. This is the dose you should be using if not consuming fatty fish through diet. Do not exceed this dose for any reason, as there are only NEGATIVE effects associated with overdoing it. 5 caps orange oximega fish oil will cover your daily fish oil needs.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The plasma saturation level of EPA/DHA is 3g combined daily. This is the dose you should be using if not consuming fatty fish through diet. Do not exceed this dose for any reason, as there are only NEGATIVE effects associated with overdoing it. 5 caps orange oximega fish oil will cover your daily fish oil needs.
What negative effects of overdoing fishoil ?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
is the dose still the same for people that already have high bad cholesterol, or coming off a PH known to raise it?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sure have, and I stand by my statement. There is no point in supplementing above the plasma saturation point of the two FAs we are concerned with: EPA and DHA. Anything beyond this point can have effects like FA imbalance, internal bleeding and cardiovascular disorders, and hampered immune function.
So you're saying.. Eskimos dies ? :wall:

j/k..

If I remember correctly, the links I posted to you suggest the same amount as you did...I was just curious to what the sides were...
I'm taking 10 capsules of 1000 mg omega-3 each day.. (18% and 12% EPA & DHA) which equalls the 3 grams you post..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So you're saying.. Eskimos dies ? :wall:

j/k..

If I remember correctly, the links I posted to you suggest the same amount as you did...I was just curious to what the sides were...
I'm taking 10 capsules of 1000 mg omega-3 each day.. (18% and 12% EPA & DHA) which equalls the 3 grams you post..
Haha as a matter of fact, I believe eskimos have a higher rate of brain-hemorrhaging than any other population. I'm sure you can guess why :D.

You're fine as far as your consumption. My post about the "dangers" is geared towards those fish oil megadosers out there who think they are doing themselves good by taking 30 caps a day.