EQ...Anavar...and HGH??

tksgirl

Awards
Currently into my 6th week of EQ. Loaded it in at 100mg...skipped a day...again...skipped 2 days...again...skipped 3 days...etc. Now they are 7 days apart. This is not my first EQ cycle and in the past I have had good quality gains from it with little to no water retention. One week ago I started 10mg of anavar(which I have also ran before...just at 5mg a day) and 1iu of growth a day(my first time with growth). I'm even splitting that up with one shot in the a.m. and one in the p.m. Since adding the var and hgh I have gained 5-6 pounds! Granted I decreased the var dose dowhn to 5mg and cut the EQ back to 75mg since this gain. I eat clean and I workout 5 days a week so clearly this is not bodyfat right? I lift heavy so some of this can be muscle but I would have to assume most of this is water??? The only thing new in this current cycle is the hgh but at 1iu a day I wouldn't think that would cause that kind of gain. And advice on which one or if all could be causing this and where to go from here is appreciated.

SinewySig

SinewySig

Awards
I can't imagine EQ and Var would cause that much water retention. What has the mirror told you since gaining 5-6 lbs? clothes fitting the same? Are you weighing yourself at the same time of the day? Had you eaten high sodium and/or high carb meal the day beofre you weighed yourself? The scale can be very deceiving. That is why I use the mirror as my guide.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
splitting a 1iu gh dose is probably a waste. it is a little hard to believe that you've even retained 5lbs of water that fast but womens bodies are a bit different than mens so maybe.

tksgirl

Awards
I can see the bloat look just a little in my face and my lower stomach looks bloated. Clothes are fitting the same. Since this gain I have cut out as much sodium as possible! I eat the same thing every single day. My diet is of course high in protein. Nothig has changed as far as my day to day routine. The only thing I added in that week of gain was the var and hgh. I'm just puzzled??

tksgirl

Awards
I was thinking that same thing as far as how fast this happened @ easyEJL. I wonder if it's the combo of everything working and my body just needs some time to adjust?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the gh can cause some water retention but thats a pretty excessive amount at that low of a dose. from male bodybuilders dosing 10iu a day 5lbs would be a bit mpre than they'd see in the first week i'd think.

tksgirl

Awards
I'm just going to give it a few more weeks to see if this levels out before I stop doing anything. Thanks!

cahosu

Awards
bump!
Interested in the progress you make over the next 2-3 weeks...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
mmzawa Anabolics 19
danpace26 Anabolics 16
IGF-1/GH 12
Anabolics 4