HGH+Anavar+supplements?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hi guys, this is my first post after months of reading and learning! I will do a cycle of HGH with Anavar and Nolva as PCT. I would like some oppinions on my cycle and if anyone would recommend me doing anything different or add something I would appreciate the input!

I was planning on doing 2iu of HGH(5-2) for 4+ month and after the first month of HGH I'll add 30mg of Anavar ed for 5 weeks. I'll then do Nolva 20/20/10/10 for PCT. Should I add a DAA in PCT and should I add a test booster during the Anavar, should I do Anavar longer? I don't want to use test but if I have to, I will. Is there any supplements I should avoid during cycle? My supps I'll be using: multi, omega's, Erase (1-2 during Anavar), whey and casein, Ginko Biloba, caffein, ASGT before workouts.

Little about me: I'm 33, 6'1, 212 with 14% fat. I started diet and with diet alone I get down to 10%. I like to lift heavy 4 days and run 3-4 miles 3 days a week. I also do MMA training a couple of days a week. I done a cycle of Mastreon&Test a couple of years back and a cycle of Test not to long ago. Don't want to add Test this time, don't like the "swollen" look.

Goal: Heal up my body from all abuse during my younger days, was a amature boxinger and been playing sports my whole life. I would also like to get stronger and cut up a little. Like my size right now so I don't expect to get bigger. Just want to "feel" healthy again.

Thanks guys for taking the time!

Gauss

Awards
Hi mate, I am in a very similar situation to yourself. Am 33, 83kg and looking to start on HGH and anavar in a few days time for my first cycle. Looking to stay on HGH for 6 months on 5/2 basis and do 6 weeks on var at 40mg per day. I'll take Liv52 and milk thistle, a good multi, some omega blend of 3, 6 and 9, some glutamine, creatine and plenty of whey and casein. Pct will be nolva but I have some hcg ad arimdex at hand too. I was originally going to stack my cycle with equipoise as well but have opted to use var only given its my first. I'm concerned primarily with hairloss and am aiming for lean sustainable gains. As regards hairloss, I will continue to use finasteride at 1.25mg, nizoral 2% shampoo twice a week, minoxidil and looking to get some topical spiro. I like to train heavy too, typically 4 days a week in the 6-8 rep range and run 4km 3 times a week and a bit of cycling. Happy to hear feedback on this from others.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Cool, let me know how it goes! One question, I'm "loading" with MT now cuz what I read is that it can make ASS less effective during cycle? I don't know but I'll continue with MT after I'm done with Anavar. Excited to start!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 ius of hgh is ANTI AGING DOSE ONLY, you MAY get some health benefits, secondly 30mg of anavar is WAY low, and if your trying to heal up tendons, joints etc- go with Deca Durabolin AKA Nandrolone- it boosts collagen synthesis by 200% and is wonderful for this type of thing- also very anabolic

it needs to be ran at least 10 weeks- and is injectable only

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
2 ius of hgh is ANTI AGING DOSE ONLY, you MAY get some health benefits, secondly 30mg of anavar is WAY low, and if your trying to heal up tendons, joints etc- go with Deca Durabolin AKA Nandrolone- it boosts collagen synthesis by 200% and is wonderful for this type of thing- also very anabolic

it needs to be ran at least 10 weeks- and is injectable only
Deca is not a option for me. I was planning this HGH cycle at 2 iu's becaurse it's my first and aslo I want to do one more in the future and depending how this one goes, I might do more then. Same thing with the Anavar, first time with that also so I wanted to start low, might do more next time. I'm not looking for size, only strength and to lean out, actually I wouldn't mind droping a couple of lbs. With that being said, how's my cycle looking and is it any supplements/herbs I should add?

Thanks for taking time!

YMRambo

Awards
Deca is not a option for me. I was planning this HGH cycle at 2 iu's becaurse it's my first and aslo I want to do one more in the future and depending how this one goes, I might do more then. Same thing with the Anavar, first time with that also so I wanted to start low, might do more next time. I'm not looking for size, only strength and to lean out, actually I wouldn't mind droping a couple of lbs. With that being said, how's my cycle looking and is it any supplements/herbs I should add?

Thanks for taking time!
How did this work out for you? I am thinking of a similar cycle of Hgh(Nomatropin) 2iu + Anavar 20-25mg for 6-8 weeks then a 50mg/day of clomid for 2 weeks after. I am an mma fighter in the featherweight division, 31 years old and 68 Kg and 1.65 metres in height. I need lean and strength gains. What are your thoughts? Anything Ideas?

Thanks

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How did this work out for you? I am thinking of a similar cycle of Hgh(Nomatropin) 2iu + Anavar 20-25mg for 6-8 weeks then a 50mg/day of clomid for 2 weeks after. I am an mma fighter in the featherweight division, 31 years old and 68 Kg and 1.65 metres in height. I need lean and strength gains. What are your thoughts? Anything Ideas?

Thanks
My situation got a little messed up so I never did the cycle the way I wanted, I did Anavar 30mg for 5 weeks without HGH and didn't really get what I wanted out of it more than I "felt" shut down"... :( So I recommend to do a low dose of test with Anavar, especially for you that's a fighter that have to perform daily! I would like to do another cycle with Anavar but I'll for sure do test and HGH with it and I'll up the Anavar to 50mg.

kenneth19

Awards
hey there kinda new to all the just have a couple of questions. I have worked out lots when I was younger did the usual creatine and protien. I am 32 years old 185lbs 6'1'' I'm looking to try and gain 10 -20bls but most important want to stay lean. I have two months worth of hgh the good stuff and also got my hands on anavar. I am not looking to get big quick. I started training again a couple of months ago doing the Dr. Jim Stoppani's workout plan. ps it works awesome on its own .when I started I weighed in at 194lbs. if anyone has a good dosage that they recommend for my new supplements I would appreciate it. I have been given recommendations from the guy that sold me the gear. but it does not hurt to get some extra opinions thanks. and also any info on how long it should be before I start seeing results thanks again guys.

SmartWater

Awards
This is the exact stack that I've been looking into.

I've done a cycle of Anavar only for 6 weeks with great results. I just started doing HGH only today, 2iu's. Keep us posted on your progress.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ur doses are wayyy too low. 2iu of growth 5on 2off....no. and the var, 30mg ED? i mean EVEN if its completly pure fuking made in some goverment lab in europe its its 30mg of pure actual var, still too low unleas ur a girl.

wait, are u a female? sorry if u are.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
ur doses are wayyy too low. 2iu of growth 5on 2off....no. and the var, 30mg ED? i mean EVEN if its completly pure fuking made in some goverment lab in europe its its 30mg of pure actual var, still too low unleas ur a girl.

wait, are u a female? sorry if u are.
This is over a year old! It got a random bump haha

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Actually I don't "feel" or "see" a diffrence from 1iu to 4 iu's a day of HGH? But you're right 30mg off Var is way to low.