tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! So planned weight loss was 1 lb a week, and it came out to double! Nice!
yessir. Another week should validate the supplement.

I'm keeping my macros the same this coming week.

Cho- 205
Pro-165
Fat-52

Cals 1948

Cardio will still be 16 min post workout of LISS

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the last week

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17

Epitome doses
-615 am
-noon (haven't dosed yet)

*nothing has changed within the last several days. Morning weight is the same.
* no body temp increases
* no extra urination
* appetite suppression has be minimal - which is no big deal

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for dsade regarding defuse real quick. Can they make you nauseous/sick. I tried to cheat last night, popped 4 caps 30min before my meal and I got reaaaalllll sick. Didn't throw up. Today, after my awesome session at the gym, I decided I wanted sushi. Popped 4 defuse 30min before eating again... This time I got so nauseous I threw up at the restaurant.
I also felt like this but very minimal and it was because I waited more than 30 minutes to eat. I just got back from vacation and ate crazy food and took defuse with slintinsity and gain no fat and only 1 pound after vacation

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also felt like this but very minimal and it was because I waited more than 30 minutes to eat. I just got back from vacation and ate crazy food and took defuse with slintinsity and gain no fat and only 1 pound after vacation
I figure the time lapse had something to do with it. I bought about 20 nigiri Sunday and popped 4 defuse about 15min before and no issues. Other two times was 30-35 min before.. Won't make that mistake again

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figure the time lapse had something to do with it. I bought about 20 nigiri Sunday and popped 4 defuse about 15min before and no issues. Other two times was 30-35 min before.. Won't make that mistake again
Yea I figured the same. My wife took it to the same time as me and felt the same thing. So basically I would suggest people to eat 20min post dosage. Not 30 cause if u end up eating a little later it'll happen lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat meal tonight.

Epitome doses today
-615am
-10pm (tonight - post cheat)

*Havent noticed anything this week regarding core temperature, appetite suppression or a decrease in weight. My calories have been a consistent 1925-1950 this entire week with the goal being 1950ed.

Cardio has been consistent as well.

Sunday I'll weigh in and take the third week photos. I'll get my calipers out and get skin fold readings.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the mirror look?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 - 150lb
Day 14 - 146.2lb
Day 20 -145.6 (-0.6 loss this week)

Net loss so far - 4.4lb

Day 1 kcals- 2054
Today's kcals- 1950

So, I've lost another 6/10 of a lb this week. This was after my cheat meal last night (so, weighed this morning)

Meal was
7 slices cheese pizza
1 pint New Orleans Creole Cream cheese ice cream

Calories will stay the same this coming week (final week with EPITOME)

Cardio is the same (16 min LISS four times a week post work out)

My calipers put me at 13% bf and I'll get first, second and third week photos up tomorrow around noon or so.

Questions so far guys?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With your starting estimate of 15%, that's 2% in under 3 weeks even not in the ideal range for maximum product effectiveness. Not bad.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With your starting estimate of 15%, that's 2% in under 3 weeks even not in the ideal range for maximum product effectiveness. Not bad.
Yah, my estimate is 15% at the beginning. I should have stuck my calipers on me then.. But I didn't.

Anyone who is subbed to this thread, look at my comparative pics and let me know what you think my starting bf % was. You to dsade
image-1730476060.jpg

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your estimate is pretty spot on...and your hand just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your estimate is pretty spot on...and your hand just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
lol that's the same photos from last week. It's going to shrink tomorrow, you'll see... You'll all see!

Then, if my estimate was spot on(ish) then yes, I've lost roughly 2% bf with very minimal strength loss and cutting cals every so slowly.

So, so far your product even suites someone who would be considered "healthy" regarding leptin levels.

One more week to go

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol that's the same photos from last week. It's going to shrink tomorrow, you'll see... You'll all see!

Then, if my estimate was spot on(ish) then yes, I've lost roughly 2% bf with very minimal strength loss and cutting cals every so slowly.

So, so far your product even suites someone who would be considered "healthy" regarding leptin levels.

One more week to go
I'm trying to get a ghetto basic worked up so that I can toss it in to some of the lean logs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to get a ghetto basic worked up so that I can toss it in to some of the lean logs.
Id love to log that lol

If I'm missing anything or you all would like more details/updates, say somethin!

Trying to log dis bish the best I can to give EPITOME a good log.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Tyga I think Epitome is looking to have some benefits even for people outside the range of who we think would be most effective. For those at higher bodyfat levels than you started (myself, dsade, blurry, etc) results are even more impressive.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this for my log too! Would basic help cravings? My appetite is getting outta control at night

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so how many hours apart is each dose from one another?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.. How about some more guesses here guys lol everyone's chiming in but no ones takin a stab at my bf %

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, after church we went out to eat with my family :/ so don't mind my bloated-ness

I had an omelet (made of three whole eggs) with mushrooms, peppers, onion, hash browns inside and out with shredded cheese, two slices multi grain bread w/jam

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428254441.533627.jpg

Top left- week one
Top right - week two
Bottom left- week three

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Hard to tell much difference between week 2 to 3 pics, I know you only dropped a half a pound but are you seeing a difference in the mirror?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Hard to tell much difference between week 2 to 3 pics, I know you only dropped a half a pound but are you seeing a difference in the mirror?
Yeah. I usually take the pictures on an empty stomach. Like I said above, I maxed out on food before I took the three week pictures.

My pants are fitting better as well. And the calipers have me down 2% +/- 0.5%

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Tyga I think Epitome is looking to have some benefits even for people outside the range of who we think would be most effective. For those at higher bodyfat levels than you started (myself, dsade, blurry, etc) results are even more impressive.
I don't know how missed this. But, yeah I agree. Obviously it'll work to a small degree even on people within "normal" bf range. Even some of the other logs they're a little off on there BF% lol some are closer to 15-18% but, we will see the end result soon enough. They should have some body composition changes as well, even if they are minute.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how missed this. But, yeah I agree. Obviously it'll work to a small degree even on people within "normal" bf range. Even some of the other logs they're a little off on there BF% lol some are closer to 15-18% but, we will see the end result soon enough. They should have some body composition changes as well, even if they are minute.
You saying bros on the net don't have realistic ideas of body fat or you just calling me fat?? ;) :D

Solid progress so far, I won't make a bf % guess, but your other indicators seem to be pointing in the right direction of progress. :thumbsup:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You saying bros on the net don't have realistic ideas of body fat or you just calling me fat?? ;) :D

Solid progress so far, I won't make a bf % guess, but your other indicators seem to be pointing in the right direction of progress. :thumbsup:
Go ahead and take a guess bud, won't hurt my feelings lol all I have to go off of is my calipers. Use to be able to get an ultrasound reading but I haven't been in touch with my chiro friend that does it.

And if fat=shreds then sure, you're "fat"

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go ahead and take a guess bud, won't hurt my feelings lol all I have to go off of is my calipers. Use to be able to get an ultrasound reading but I haven't been in touch with my chiro friend that does it.

And if fat=shreds then sure, you're "fat"
Not good at guessing...I haven't had someone reliable to do my bodyfat with calipers in ages so I've only gone by my (infrequent) bodpod usage. :lol:

I'm the good fat. :cool:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 23

EPITOME DOSES
-615am
-Noon

Workout was at 415 to 6pm + an additional 16 min LISS

I went ahead and knock my calories down another 100.

Updated macros:

Cho- 180g
Pro-160g
Fat-52g

See if we can cap this log off with even more changes.

P.S. Defuse came in handy yesterday 8) this bottle will last me a while since I only use them on a Friday night (and only use 4 caps)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27

EPITOME doses
-620am
- noon

*Haven't noticed much since the last update. Doesn't appear to be any changes in the mirror as well.

Will update my weight tomorrow morning

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 12.7% bf level

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you experienced up & down days when one you look tighter and another you hold more water/glycogen?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you experienced up & down days when one you look tighter and another you hold more water/glycogen?
Nah, haven't had that problem. Is that something you're dealing with?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, haven't had that problem. Is that something you're dealing with?
I'm yo-yoing wildly between 208 and 214 from day to day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exact guess aye?

What would you put me at? Srs
I really think mid 12%. Hard to tell vascularity from pics but lower abdomen separates single digits from low teens. Tough to tell at your weight as I'm used to 180-200 for me at 6'. at 175-180 I was cut and vascular and had veins in the lower abs and the Adonis Belt; lengthwise biceps veins and sideways shoulder veins. Lots of joint damage limits my max weight attempts so 200 is my max for staying healthy and defined; 205-210 and the pooch definitely begins to form.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really think mid 12%. Hard to tell vascularity from pics but lower abdomen separates single digits from low teens. Tough to tell at your weight as I'm used to 180-200 for me at 6'. at 175-180 I was cut and vascular and had veins in the lower abs and the Adonis Belt; lengthwise biceps veins and sideways shoulder veins. Lots of joint damage limits my max weight attempts so 200 is my max for staying healthy and defined; 205-210 and the pooch definitely begins to form.
Gotcha. Appreciate the input.

When I reverse out of this, my ultimate goal is to be a lean 165-170lb. Optimal BF% would be sub 12% but, at 5'5" I should look a little heavier lol

When I get heavier, granted I was a fat slob probably at 25% BF and 175% I couldn't stand how winded I got just from walking up stairs. Also noticed the joint discomfort and I would often wake with numb arms (although the numbness could have been strictly from the way I was sleeping)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to shabby on the cheat tonight.

3 slices pizza
8 wings
Pint of BNJ PB half baked
1/4 of a Lindt white chocolate bar

Took four defuse before this^^

I ALWAYS train fasted on Saturdays after my cheat.

Will get my weigh in, in on Sunday morning

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay on my update. Last Monday was actually my last day of EPITOME.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429482194.408741.jpg

Don't ask me why that lasts photo has me lookin yellowish lol

Day one- 152
Day 30 - 145.0

-7lb loss

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last week there was no change in weight, or BF%

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking leaner in the last pic; intercostals seem more defined.

So Epitome doesn't produce jaundice? Ah, lighting issue...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the log. We love the feedback!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking leaner in the last pic; intercostals seem more defined.

So Epitome doesn't produce jaundice? Ah, lighting issue...
Thanks

I don't know what the hell the lighting is about. Stupid CFL lighting :(
Thanks for the log. We love the feedback!
It's a good product. Later on when I get my BF levels down even further I'll have to snag another bottle to keep this going

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
My gf is using epitome and epitome alone. Absolutely nothing else. I'll chat about her results when she finishes 8 weeks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gf is using epitome and epitome alone. Absolutely nothing else. I'll chat about her results when she finishes 8 weeks
Looking forward to it!