Epistane/Tren PCT- Am I good?

COBRAfan67

Awards
6'1"- 233lbs, 3500-4000cals per day. 365 Bench/455 Dlift/425 Squat.
About to start a 6wk cycle on June 1st, been loading cycle support/Fish oil/multi-V supps for 2 weeks.

Ep15tane- 30/45/45/45/45/45
Dienazone ("Tren-type" transdermal)- 0/1ml/1.5ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Taurine, Orange Triad, Inhibit-P, Glucosamine. BCAAs/Glutamine

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Inhibit-P, and finishing my cycle support bottle
Reduce XT- Starting week2 @3caps... 0/3/3/3/2/1
DAA

How does my PCT look? Is an AI needed? How does everything look...

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Looks good, but yes, I would definitely add an AI.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
How you have it laid out is fine.
Just add an AI at the beginning of week 3 in PCT and run it 2 weeks past the serm.

Formeron is legit as an AI.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which do you recommend? also how would you dose the AI/DAA/Reduce XT? Split doses, or all at once?
Looks good man, did your research.

DAA dosed 3g every day from day 1 (doesn't matter when you dose it)
Reduce XT starting week 3. Dose 1 cap when you wake up, 1 4 hrs later, then one post workout or pre bed if you don't workout.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'd be ready to do an extra week of Clomid. Some people subscribe to the weeks on = weeks of PCT. Your clomid dosages are on the low end as it is, so hopefully you have enough come week 5. If you went with an AI on PCT, I'd get some erase type product.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be ready to do an extra week of Clomid. Some people subscribe to the weeks on = weeks of PCT. Your clomid dosages are on the low end as it is, so hopefully you have enough come week 5. If you went with an AI on PCT, I'd get some erase type product.
So if I'm on for 10 weeks, I should do a 10 week pct? lolwat

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
So if I'm on for 10 weeks, I should do a 10 week pct? lolwat
So there's one PCT for every cycle under the sun? I'm just saying you should tailor your PCT to, how much, what compound, and for how long. Your beastly 2 and a half month cycles are not exactly the norm for newbs.
Many reviews show Dienolone to crush libido after 3'ish weeks.

COBRAfan67

Awards
I'm going to get a bottle of Formeron also. 2 pumps per day, starting Day 1 of PCT until the bottle is empty.

COBRAfan67

Awards
I should have all my bases covered. The Clomid is doctor prescribed that I have, not a research chem- so I should be good to go.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Im actually deciding between Formeron and AR1MACARE. What do you guys think? I heard Libido gets shut down hard from Dienazone. Should I be good with the DAA/Clomid for that?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'd up your Clomid dose for at least the first 3-7 days. If you want to have an AI on hand incase you feel you need it then go for it. Its good to have safety products on hand just in case. You have to figure out how you body reacts to the Clomid and if its enough. It might be. Main thing to take away is the SERM is going to be the most beneficial in bringing back your natural test/hormones. You might be fine with Clomid alone. You might not. I like DAA and formestane, but most of the time I just use Toremifene for my PCT alone and I'm fine. I can still gain strength during PCT. Though I have also used low dose Clomid along side the Torem for the first 10 days.

COBRAfan67

Awards
ok- I heard Formeron could possibly cause shutdown and isnt recommended for PCT until you know how it reacts with your body.

- Should I just get Elim1nate (120caps/25mg Arimistane/bottle) and keep it on hand in case I start to experience Gyno symptoms?
- If I get the gyno symptoms - do I just start taking Elim1nate and keep pressing with the cycle until the bottle is gone, or until PCT starts? or stop the cycle?
- If I dont need the Elim1nate on cycle or for PCT, could I stack it with something like HCGenerate in a few months for a natty test boost?

COBRAfan67

Awards
I just started Epistane today and the Dienazone next week.
Reminder-
Epi- 30/45/45/45/45/45
Dienazone- 0 1/1.5/2/2/2

We'll see how this goes. I want to go ahead and order the AI though, just in case- What do you guys think