Epistane/Trenazone PCT

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Hey all,

I've asked a few times about my cycle but being in Canada getting my PCT lined up has been tough. So how I'm looking now is:

Epistane:
30/40/50/50/50/50

Trenazone:
1/1/2/2/2/2

XForce
2/2/2/2/2/2

Support:
AI Sports Life Support
Omega Fish Oil
Multis
Protein

-Post Cycle-
AI Sports Life Support

Titanium XT:
4/3/2/1

Erase:
0/0/3/2/1

XLean(cortisol control):
0/2/2/2/2/2/2

Creatine, Protein

-EDIT-
Duhh sorry forgot
Nolva:
40/40/20/20
Sorry

How is this looking?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not good, your missing clomid. what is XForce?? titanium is not going to cut it for t production. if you added clomid at 75/50/25/25 you will be ok.

raida

Awards
Cycle and pct look good. Stacking is a bit aggressive for a first cycle though.

Also, just wanted to point out, at the dosing you have listed above you will need three bottles each of epi (189 x 10 mg) and trenazone (70 mL total). For the epi, that's assuming you bought more IBE Epistane, or a comparable clone. Not trying to be a d!ck, just wouldn't want you to get halfway through your cycle and realize you don't have enough to finish the way you had planned. You could easily decrease the doses slightly and need only two bottles of each. Being your first cycle and given your size, the higher doses might be overkill anyway.

You gonna log it? Would love to follow along. Either way, good luck with your cycle. Kill it!

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I might start my Epi at 20mg then and taper up and maybe do 4 weeks Tren 1ml then 2 weeks at 2ml...
I will probably log if there is interest...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
not good, your missing clomid. what is XForce?? titanium is not going to cut it for t production. if you added clomid at 75/50/25/25 you will be ok.
that's still way too high for clomid. I would never recommend going over 50. In all reality you can go 25mg for 4 weeks and recover fine. I'm in the club that clomid is far superior than letro.

Plus...I like the load increases I get from the clomid :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
that's still way too high for clomid. I would never recommend going over 50. In all reality you can go 25mg for 4 weeks and recover fine. I'm in the club that clomid is far superior than letro.

Plus...I like the load increases I get from the clomid :D
IDK why you think that, 50mg of epi and 2ml of trenazone will have him shutdown hard.

OP, dont waste your time with 20mg of epi

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
IDK why you think that, 50mg of epi and 2ml of trenazone will have him shutdown hard.

OP, dont waste your time with 20mg of epi
I understand he will be shut down. However, the half-life of clomid is 5-7 DAYS. One could do 25mg per day, or 50mg EOD and still recover just fine. Even after cessation of clomid, it's going to take another 6-8 weeks for it to clear depending on how you dose. Just because you dose more, doesn't always mean it will be more effective.

I would never take it over 50mg per day...I'd just dose at that for 4 weeks and be done . In combination with a test booster like HCGen you'll be good to go.

OP could also try running transaderm while on cycle to help keep libido up

And I agree, 20mg of epi is a waste. Just start at 40mg

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Running the same cycle soon. Very soon, so I think you should log it. Mess with those epi doses, anyone under 30 is useless, but someone said something about it being your first cycle, so run it at 30, and maybe finish with one week of 50. IMO, you shouldn't have to go over 1.5 mg of trenazone. That's what I've researched and it seems like people are very satisfied and comfortable there.

If it is your first cycle, it looks like you have it pretty much down. Would love for you to log it.

If you need more epi, a cheaper, super effective clone is epi-strong that I think you can get at mr. Supps. There is barely any left in stock, if you ordered it today or tomorrow you should be able to grab a bottle. The pills are 15 mgs also.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Just waiting for the rest of my support to come in.... So how about 30/40/40/40/40/50 for the Epi then 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5 for Tren? And I will be running nolva for my PCT SERM...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Don't even dick with 30 man. When i did my first cycle I wish I would have started with epi at 40 on the first week. You're gonna feel awesome bro.

As far as the trenazone either dosing protocols work. Just depends on your wallet.

raida

Awards
Just waiting for the rest of my support to come in.... So how about 30/40/40/40/40/50 for the Epi then 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5 for Tren? And I will be running nolva for my PCT SERM...
;
Dosing looks good. I would dose the nolva 40/40/20/20. Looks like the people have spoken: LOG IT!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would let you know Clomid or a Clomid / Nolva mix is my understanding of a proper pct for anyone running Tren because of possible prolactin issues. Also running some p-5-p along cycle can help with prolactin issues. I also wouldnt run your cortisol blocker until 2 weeks into your pct as after your cycle your cortisol levels will already be low and needs some time to get back to normal levels.

I'd also keep epi at 40mg max but thats just me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
p5p, vitex, L-dopa will all help for anti-prolactin issues.

40/40/20/20 is quite a bit of nolva tho. 40/30/20/10 would be my advice

RawPrivilige

Awards
Hey all,

I've asked a few times about my cycle but being in Canada getting my PCT lined up has been tough. So how I'm looking now is:

Epistane:
30/40/50/50/50/50

Trenazone:
1/1/2/2/2/2

XForce
2/2/2/2/2/2

Support:
AI Sports Life Support
Omega Fish Oil
Multis
Protein

-Post Cycle-
AI Sports Life Support

Titanium XT:
4/3/2/1

Erase:
0/0/3/2/1

XLean(cortisol control):
0/2/2/2/2/2/2

Creatine, Protein

-EDIT-
Duhh sorry forgot
Nolva:
40/40/20/20
Sorry

How is this looking?
When r you using erase and xlean?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya, ya, ya, 3 month bump.....wondering how this panned out for you Drew?