Epistane PCT Question

fireworks

fireworks

Awards
Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

So, here's my question...
To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howdy all! New to this forum, but not lifting. I could use some insight.
I'm 43 and have been lifting for years. Problem is, I'm 43 and have been lifting for years, which means I'm stuck. I can't break a plateau to save my nuts (no pun intended). I've tried some test boosters with some success, thinking at my age it couldn't hurt. Arimatest works pretty good (doesn't actualy produce test, but works and it's also a decent AI.)

So, here's my question...
To try to kick start things I'm going to run a cycle of Epistane. I'm not in a hurry to bulk or anything so I'm just going to pulse it. Again, I just want to give the plateau a kick in the pants. I've got a pretty decent support plan with Liver Protection and Cycle Support - there's just plain a lot of good, beneficial stuff in that. I've been hitting the Liver Pro and Armimatest pre cycle as a precaution and that brings me to this...

I'm not intrested in Nolva if I can help it. Since I'm pulsing, how does the idea of using Arimiatest along with Hexagen (for IFG-1) as a part of a simple PCT following the pulse cylce along with Cycle Support and Liver Pro? Arimatest is a pretty good test booster and AI. I don't really want to get into the whole Nolva thing if I can help it. Does this sound alike a decent plan or is it lacking?
Nolva should not be needed on a pulse. Run the Cycle Support and on your off days take Post Cycle Support. You can run a AI like 6 oxo for a couple of weeks after for a pct.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently ran Epistane for 5 weeks every day, and my shutdown was minimal. My PCT consists of Formex, ZMA, Prime, and milk thistle (I am in week 3 of PCT). I am of the opinion that SERMs are over used, and should not be needed for an Epi pulse. I lost some fat, gained some muscle, and feel like I got what I was looking for.
Agreed not needed on a pulse.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar