Last Minute Epistane PCT Question

Lats_Man

Awards
Hey everyone, you have all provided a wealth of resources and info here and the epistane cycle I finally bit the bullet on is going great!

I have a little over a week left and have a couple last minute questions about the PCT.

Cycle was:

Dermacrine at 3-4 pumps a day
Epi: 30/30/30/30
Furazan: 150/150/150/150

My plan is:

Pharma Nolva: 20/20/10/10
CEL Cycle assist
OL Sup3r PCT
and BLR Letrone

Should I divide the doses of nolva into AM and PM and is the cycle assist necessary during PCT? I already have the extra bottle just in case.
Also the Letrone I'm not sure how to dose. My main concern is avoiding potential rebound gyno so I was thinking of going 0/0/2/2/1/1 and running it 2 weeks past the nolva?

Any advice is appreciated!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding, one dose a day of novla works, I just try to stay around the same time. Cycle assist seems unnecessary being you are already using OL Sup3r PCT. Also like how you are staggering the letrone to prevent rebound gyno. From what I have read, usually two weeks past the end of the serm run. I think overall your PCT is on point.

Lats_Man

Awards
Awesome thanks for the reply. You guys have made this cycle infinitely better than the first one I tried a couple of years ago.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks for the reply. You guys have made this cycle infinitely better than the first one I tried a couple of years ago.
Your welcome, how did that cycle treat you? The epi cycle you just finished up to be more specific.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding, one dose a day of novla works, I just try to stay around the same time. Cycle assist seems unnecessary being you are already using OL Sup3r PCT. Also like how you are staggering the letrone to prevent rebound gyno. From what I have read, usually two weeks past the end of the serm run. I think overall your PCT is on point.
^^^This is great. Nolva one daily due to long half-life. Cycle assist is your call but your cycle was short and mild, so organ damage, theoretically, should be minimal. I like to wait till Week 3 of pct to run my AI just like you have laid out. Keep a close eye on your estrogen levels months down the road. Epi seems to have a high chance of estrogen rebound well as ceasing use. I'd keep some Exemestane on hand in case of an emergency later on. Glad you enjoyed this run. What have you experienced with this run?

Lats_Man

Awards
Good advice I'll try to pick up some exemestane soon if I can. Did this cycle as a recomp though so weight has stayed about the same with some minor fluctuations but strength has been up and physically I'm liking the changes. Still have a week and a half to go and from what I've heard the 3rd and 4th weeks can be the best. All things considered with it being short and mild it's been exactly what I wanted thus far

Lats_Man

Awards
Decided today's the last day of the cycle. Ending it 5 days short but I've had a cough the past week to the point where it's hurting my stomach so this should take some stress off my body. Again, the advice has been incredible and hoping after this proper pct I can hold onto the gainz