Epistane(Havoc)/Halodrol(Halovar) STACK.

zpole

My introduction to the forum and this post.

- I'm 26, 180 lbs, 5' 10", 11% BF at the moment

-I've only ran cycles of test and win, so this will be my first PH stack/cycle.

-I've got left over Clomid at hand for whatever PCT PH's may involve i'll let you guys inform me.

The cycle i'm looking into running will be as follows.

Week 1: 30mg Epistane
Week 2: 30mg Epistane/50mg Halodrol
Week 3: 30mg Epistane/50mg Halodrol
Week 4: 30mg Epistane/50mg Halodrol
Week 5: 50mg Halodrol

Week 6-9: Clomid 50/25/25.

My reasoning behind starting with a week of solely Epistane and ending with a week of solely Halodrol is because i have a limited supply, i was informed most PH's don't kick in until week 3-4, and figured this way week 4 & 5 would bring most gains the 4th being from Epi and 5th from Hdrol. Is this cycle long enough to bring fourth gains, if not how would you set it up ( I have 900mg of Epi & 1500 of Halo ) ? Please review from your experience as mine is with other routes.

Thanks gents.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I would up the dosage, start with the hdrol and run it longer.

sinnfinn

Awards
Running halo for three weeks isn't worth even doing. Why put that in your body when halo doesn't even kick in till three weeks or so. When you start to feel it your done. You will get three weeks of zits and no gains. Go with the epi for five weeks if that fits you goals and what you have. And your pct needs a lot of work. First run your serm 4 weeks and where's all you support sups? You need to read up more before you end up with a d!ck that don't work right any more. This stuff isn't that powerful but it will make your d!ck useless. Take your time the gains aren't want you think they will be and you will lose most of them. Why do you think the same guys are on here for years doing cycles. Because the gains don't LAST. But the products still sell!!!!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Running halo for three weeks isn't worth even doing. Why put that in your body when halo doesn't even kick in till three weeks or so. When you start to feel it your done. Take your time the gains aren't want you think they will be and you will lose most of them. Why do you think the same guys are on here for years doing cycles. Because the gains don't LAST.
The first sentence I agree with, the rest is too much broscience for my taste. Gains don't last? Maybe you are just doing it wrong.

gino123

Awards
I would up the dosage of Epi to 50mg and dump the Halo. You've ran real test before so 30mg of Epi won't do much for you, meaning you're not going to see the results you're wanting.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I Agree with everyone that has responded so far. You need to up your doses on everything and run them for longer to solidify your gains. Otherwise you'll inflate and deflate like a balloon. And others will say two methyls are not smart (mild or not) and where are your support supps?

rynie27

Awards
up the length and doses, start hdrol at week 1 w/ epi and run 6 weeks. 40mg epi and 75 hdrol

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
ya halodrol is pretty weak and at that dosage and time it wouldnt do anything. i know your running this because this is what you have right now but im not a big fan of this stack. hdrol is weak, epi is better. but i dont think since youv ran test and winny before youll be happy with these results....theyll be very moderate. if your willing to run 2 methyls at one time itd be better just to run superdrol or something by itself. but if i was you id het more epistane and drop the hdrol and go longer and and higher.

its not a guarantee you d!ck will be useless. the only stuff that has really messed me up down there is max lmg solo. raisins for nuts and no feeling in dong it sucked. but it comes back after cycle

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Please don't encourage this guy. Read all of his threads first and then make your decision.

majjad

Awards
I would up the dosage, start with the hdrol and run it longer.