Epistane Cycle and supporting sups

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
My friend and I are starting a cycle of epistane in May, just trying to get all our support sups and pct ordered before we begin. It's my first cycle, im 22 years of age. Just wondering what you guys would reccoment as a first cycle. Some people have told me 4 weeks and some 6.

I am fairly concerned for our health but also I am trying to do the cycle as cheap as possible. As far as support sups could we get away with just a tub of AI cycle support each? I would probably preload with milk thistle and then take over with ai cycle support.

Also for pct this is one of my main questions and it is all over the net people wondering, I have some tamoxifen nolva to have on hand. I was thinking about doing an OTC pct with probably a natty text booster and AI's reversatrol PCT or whatever they call it. Maybe an AI as well. But then i was thinking if I have already bought the tamoxifen it would be cheaper for me just to use it and bar the AI product and the Reversatrol.

Any opinions on good cycle lengths and dosages for us along with the support sup ideas and pct would be much appreciated. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would just stick with the nolva for PCT

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
ok so perhaps nolva and a AI and a natty test booster? if i'm going to use the nolva i'll feel pretty safe just wondering what else id need.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I used Nolva only for my PCT and everything went fine. As for Cycle Support you should be fine with one tub each. My cycle went 4 weeks at 20/30/30/40 and I had a little bit left over.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
So just nolva, no AI's or test boosters or anything else? What dosage did you run the nolva at?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For epistane I would run the nolva at 20/20/10/10. Its a compound that wont shut you down to hard, but definatley use it if you have it.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
First, stick with a 4 week cycle for a first go and stick the doses at 20,30,30,40. This would be good for your size for a first cycle of epi. Don't be stupid and go for a 6 weeker out of the gate.

Second, you'll probably need 2 tubs of CS (1 for the cycle and 1 for PCT). Nolva is still harsh on the liver some CS should be utilized.

Third, don't skip the Nolva. If you have it take it. Better safe than sorry cause is gyno kicks in from estro rebound, nolva may not help and only aggrevate to problem. Dose it 30mg for the first couple of days and then drop to 20mg for the first 2 weeks. Then drop to 10mg for the last 2 weeks (i.e. ~20,20,10,10 with the exception of the first few days at 30mg).

Forth, I think you are referring to Post Cycle Support ("AI's reversatrol PCT), and this is a natty test booster, so you should be good there. Dose 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. If you wanted to stack it with something more, then Drive Supplements (formerly Designer Supplements) Activate Xtreme is a great stacker with the PCS to get the natty test flowing.

Lastly, the only other thing I would say that you "may" need is a cortisol blocker to add in to prevent adding of belly fat during recovery. Most people start taking this in the begining of the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT. The 2 most common products for this are AX's Lean FX and Drive Supplements Lean Xtreme. Both are good.

Oh and definitly load your support supplement 1-2 weeks prior to begining the cycle. Oh and one more VERY, VERY important thing is to go read the sticky thread in the RPN forum call "Havoc Write-up". Havoc and Epi are the same compound. This thread will prepare you for everything that you may encounter before, while, and after the cycle. IT IS A MUST READ FOR A NOOB THATS SETTING UP A FIRST TIME EPI CYCLE. Commit it to MEMORY and this will pay dividend for you. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

-BigFish80