Epidrol/Furazadrol

kidracer69

Awards
Just wondering if I should run creatine with this stack on and off cycle?

I'm planning
4-6weeks
Epi- 30-50mg
Furz-100-150mg

Got all my support and post too.

kidracer69

Awards
Although its not a wallet buster I wouldnt mind saving some cash.

I just thought that because the stack is rather dry it might be useful to use some creatine.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Although its not a wallet buster I wouldnt mind saving some cash.

I just thought that because the stack is rather dry it might be useful to use some creatine.
For the "dry" side. I would just make sure you drank at least a gallon of water/day for pumps/joints.
Also take in 6g/day of Fish oil and Taurine. You won't regret it.

Creatine won't "hurt" ON cycle, I just don't see any necessity.

kidracer69

Awards
Good post. Thank you..
I have fish oils in the mix as well. My Epidrol is on backorder from bodybuilding so it will be a while until I start- f*ck!

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I used 200mg Furza on a cut with creatine over 5grs made me cramp and had back pumps real bad. I was 5'5" 225lbs so i normaly do 10grs got dow to 185 with 2-5 lb lbm increase. plan on trying it with epi and only adding creatine if i feel flat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree not needed on cycle. I have done this slightly modifief. I did Fura/MDrol, then bridged Epi (Havoc). Was not that pleased with Fura, I felt I got better bang for the bulk elsewhere. Overall tremendous mass ands strength gain

kidracer69

Awards
I agree not needed on cycle. I have done this slightly modifief. I did Fura/MDrol, then bridged Epi (Havoc). Was not that pleased with Fura, I felt I got better bang for the bulk elsewhere. Overall tremendous mass ands strength gain
Well I can agree you can get better bang for the bulk elsewhere because isnt Fura used mainly for cutting.

Either way, I am interested in your cycle + bridge. Care to post.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of using this same stack as I have both on hand (2 bottle furazadrol and 1 bottle havoc) for a lean bulk, alongside Synthesize+glucosamine hcl AKA Leptigen Mass.

Im wondering if there is any reason to stack Furz with havoc or just use them on their own separate cycles.

kidracer69

Awards
I have two bottles already.. It was a bit pricey but I'll give it a shot. I'm going to start with 100mg and ramp it up from there.