Epidrol / Furazadrol cycle... What is recommended for PCT?

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
I am starting a epidrol and furaz cycle within the next 10 days and i just want to be prpared for what i will need for my PCT.

Furazadrol:

150/200/200/200/200mgs

Epidrol:

30/40/40/40mgs

What do you recommend for the PCT... I will be taking Cycle Support (AI) during along with fish oil and a multi....

I am looking for exact numbers guys and when to start.

Thanks for the help

Ty

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Try putting it in the appropriate forum to start off with ;)

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try putting it in the appropriate forum to start off with ;)
Yep.

In answer to your question, pct is something you really need to research and put in place before you start anything.

Classic PCT is this (assuming your cycle is 4 weeks in length):
Weeks 5 and 6
Nolvadex 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo (or Trione from NP) 300mg

Weeks 7 and 8
Nolvadex 20mg
Clomid 50mg
6-oxo (or Trione from NP) 600mg

Also, I wanted to point out that epi at 40mg is a little strong. Most people would go 20/30/30/40, not 30/40/40/40.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yeah, this thread is gonna be moved...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Man, Wouldn't it be sweet if there was a forum just for PCT.........Oh wait there is. It's call the POST CYCLE THERAPY Forum. Wow this board thinks of everything.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, Wouldn't it be sweet if there was a forum just for PCT.........Oh wait there is. It's call the POST CYCLE THERAPY Forum. Wow this board thinks of everything.
:goodpost:

Tgribb6

Tgribb6

Awards
Thanks

Yep.

In answer to your question, pct is something you really need to research and put in place before you start anything.

Classic PCT is this (assuming your cycle is 4 weeks in length):
Weeks 5 and 6
Nolvadex 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo (or Trione from NP) 300mg

Weeks 7 and 8
Nolvadex 20mg
Clomid 50mg
6-oxo (or Trione from NP) 600mg

Also, I wanted to point out that epi at 40mg is a little strong. Most people would go 20/30/30/40, not 30/40/40/40.
Thanks for the help... Sorry about where I posted this!!!

Anyhow, I think you are right and I will change my epi to 20/30/30/40.

This kinda what I had in mind however, how necessary is the clomid. Considering this is only 4-5 weeks.

Ty

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help... Sorry about where I posted this!!!

Anyhow, I think you are right and I will change my epi to 20/30/30/40.

This kinda what I had in mind however, how necessary is the clomid. Considering this is only 4-5 weeks.

Ty
Yes, you need clomid. Most people only run orals for around 4 weeks to begin with (though some of us have been known to extend to the 6 or even 8 week range....), and still, a proper PCT is always recommended.

Don't mean to call out pembroke on this, but Post Cycle Support or Stoked are not enough. The nolva, clomid and trione all serve different purposes in getting your natty test production back on track.

For me, personally, havoc was very supressive. Haven't tried furaz (yet), but from what I've read it doesn't seem too bad. Still, even if you were only doing a cycle of furaz, I'd still preach about proper pct. Do yourself a favor and do things the right way. It'll help you get back to normal healthy levels (and let's face it, isn't health what working out comes down to?) and it'll help you keep your gains.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you need clomid. Most people only run orals for around 4 weeks to begin with (though some of us have been known to extend to the 6 or even 8 week range....), and still, a proper PCT is always recommended.

Don't mean to call out pembroke on this, but Post Cycle Support or Stoked are not enough. The nolva, clomid and trione all serve different purposes in getting your natty test production back on track.

For me, personally, havoc was very supressive. Haven't tried furaz (yet), but from what I've read it doesn't seem too bad. Still, even if you were only doing a cycle of furaz, I'd still preach about proper pct. Do yourself a favor and do things the right way. It'll help you get back to normal healthy levels (and let's face it, isn't health what working out comes down to?) and it'll help you keep your gains.

I always advise people to have it if they can get it. Not everyone can get Nolva or clomid Post Cycle Support was made for epi/havoc products. If it were me I would have a SERM on hand but would not use it for this cycle unless problems came up IMO.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always advise people to have it if they can get it. Not everyone can get Nolva or clomid Post Cycle Support was made for epi/havoc products. If it were me I would have a SERM on hand but would not use it for this cycle unless problems came up IMO.
Now I follow you. But anybody could really get nolva and clomid if they wanted. A proper pct is just a google search away.

...wow, I need to see if google wants to pay me for that little tag line!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I follow you. But anybody could really get nolva and clomid if they wanted. A proper pct is just a google search away.

...wow, I need to see if google wants to pay me for that little tag line!

That is very true also alot of people do not want to order research chems with all the steriods busts and stuff but I agree it is alway nice to have a SERM on hand.