EPIC workout videos

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good push man. That's a hell of a squat. Good luck with the 650
Thank you brotha I have 650 no prob fresh after warmups. This one I can't figure why I didn't go further... Hella fatigued but it was moving quick.

Great pulls my brother! Your a monster!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Also bro that was a killer pull for sure... You look like you were moving forward a lil... Throw in some goodmorning so you don't have the tendency to lean forward, look up and drive from heals which leads me to the next thing... Try takin off your shoes... Shoes with heals Will disrupt your deads majorly. Now squats you want a lil bit of heal. I use combat boots for those. Deads ill use vibrams

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks for the tips. I have my vibrams but haven't lifted with them in a while.ill throw them back in the mix along with good mornings.

Yeah sometimes with the squats you always feel lower then you actually are especially with so much weight.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips. I have my vibrams but haven't lifted with them in a while.ill throw them back in the mix along with good mornings.

Yeah sometimes with the squats you always feel lower then you actually are especially with so much weight.
I always wear vibrams when lifting.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Not a problem! Yea I didn't lift in my vibes till my coach made me for deads and I saw a better improvement. I think you have more in you then that for sure! Looked solid! With goodmornings my coach was saying you should be able to do half of what you squat... Atleast
This is true haha I messed up on that one but a lot can't even unrack that so **** yea haha
Can't wait to see what you pull next monster!
I'm not doin power deads this week due to my coach only wanting me to do heavy deads twice a month. But the week after ill get another DL vid up

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
used epic tonight.. it was epic.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I like squatting and deadlifting without shoes.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Airborne...good sh$t man like the info. Ill work on it and def on good mornings too.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Also bro that was a killer pull for sure... You look like you were moving forward a lil... Throw in some goodmorning so you don't have the tendency to lean forward, look up and drive from heals which leads me to the next thing... Try takin off your shoes... Shoes with heals Will disrupt your deads majorly. Now squats you want a lil bit of heal. I use combat boots for those. Deads ill use vibrams
Gunna get me some of those vibrams, better break out the combat boots too haha, I saw videos with Frank McGrath and he wore combat boots but I thought was for looks. ****, guess not, thanks for the info Dog!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Gunna get me some of those vibrams, better break out the combat boots too haha, I saw videos with Frank McGrath and he wore combat boots but I thought was for looks. ****, guess not, thanks for the info Dog!
It's perfect for ankle support and perfect heal

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a video of me but one I shot of my buddy pulling 540x1 only wearing a belt.

[video=youtube;_ndl2vi4ji0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_ndl2vi4ji0[/video]

:)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got my EPIC and wow this looks unreal! Testing it tonight!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yea buddy! Lets see it!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could.move some weight like these other guys are :/

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hey bigguyn10ec, Doesn't have to be big weight to be EPIC! If your making progress or hitting your own PR's then that's what EPIC is all about!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
EPIC is worth it! I'm impressed so far! Blue Raspberry is so delish

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Bluraz was the OG for me. But ive been digging the green apple lately...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bluraz was the OG for me. But ive been digging the green apple lately...
I'VE been waiting for a good blue raz to come out. I have my crisp apple condense

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blur raz. Eh?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;irIc0H7SQh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIc0H7SQh4&feature=g-upl[/video]What mine no good for you? lol
Lol! Too much talking & too long! Made my battery go dead on my phone & only had the music in the beginning. I'll have to get back where service isn't so crappy to watch all of it - takes waaaaaaaay too long to load when constantly seaching for signal!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm gonna throw out another bonus from my stash!First one to post up an edited montage video with the "Rocky" (Getting stronger) montage music gets a bottle of Liquid M1D. Have fun with it and ham it up. Show progress in the video like a real montage should (real or not!) with the music overlayed. If it's really good, I just might throw in something extra too!! ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright guys, I'm gonna throw out another bonus from my stash!First one to post up an edited montage video with the "Rocky" (Getting stronger) montage music gets a bottle of Liquid M1D. Have fun with it and ham it up. Show progress in the video like a real montage should (real or not!) with the music overlayed. If it's really good, I just might throw in something extra too!! ;-)
Damnit Luke! Always so generous and its my off weekend

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahaha! Everybody loves a little added incentive, I just like making it a good incentive!
You have been the most generous rep I've known brother!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A squat PR of mine 290x13
[video=youtube;lFoc8ws5O54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoc8ws5O54[/video]

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tX3PMQPO8gs[/video]

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video=youtube;vBm4ZGhITf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=vBm4ZGhITf4[/video]

Here's some 50lb db front shoulder raises, love this excercise! First time doing 50's

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome stuff in here.. anyone else wanna get up there videoS? we will probably let it run a couple more weeks then decide the winner! sweet christmas gift for who ever wins this!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New bench PR.
[video=youtube;rbHqzMcf9DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbHqzMcf9DQ[/video]

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Oooh, never saw this. Pretty old video, I'll get a new one in this week. Bent over rows 275 x reps. This was like my last set so form is crap.

[video=youtube;fbMH-vqTbGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=fbMH-vqTbGI[/video]

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
It's perfect for ankle support and perfect heal
Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception
I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.
Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.
That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward
This, my squat shoes have a thick heel, depth is a breeze.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back
Those are really good for you...Atg hold and back up. Those will get you!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids