EPI/V, PCT Revolution Black Contest Prep!! Watch an Old Fugger Cheat Time!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug, striations in the obliques is always a good thing. Remember a lot of what is coming off will also be any excess water from the taraxicum in the Epi-V, so the calories going up may not be required. I would definitely get as lean as you want to be first then see if you have room to increase cals a little if there is still time. That way conditioning is not a question only question would be if you can add more size before the show. Maintaining isn't hard. As far as the day of the competition keep a snickers handy, some potassium, glycobol, maybe even a couple of those goo packets for runners. They seem like they would be great for carbing up with out distending the gut.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Doug, striations in the obliques is always a good thing. Remember a lot of what is coming off will also be any excess water from the taraxicum in the Epi-V, so the calories going up may not be required. I would definitely get as lean as you want to be first then see if you have room to increase cals a little if there is still time. That way conditioning is not a question only question would be if you can add more size before the show. Maintaining isn't hard. As far as the day of the competition keep a snickers handy, some potassium, glycobol, maybe even a couple of those goo packets for runners. They seem like they would be great for carbing up with out distending the gut.
I am no pre-contest expert but the two things when I was doing the UD2.0 that helped me hold my rock hard appearance after carb up were some fats with my carbs (not a lot, but enough like 30 grams) and using IGF-1 LR3 with the carb up. That would have me solid the next 36 hours and with a lot of water I would have the appearance of being very tight even though I was not near as lean as you. Not sure if that helps Doug but no matter what you do, IGF-1 made for a much more effective carb up, I would consider trying that though it is an expensive route to go.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug... another good thing that was advised to me and worked very well was I cut all my water consumption at 3pm the day before and the day of I was not allowed to do anything physical what-so-ever and only allowed like 30oz of water all day and based on the ingredients he told me to take, I would just throw two sample packs of Cell Shock into that water and just sip on it all day, it is has dextrose, creatine, & waxy maize all things that will go into a dry body and make the muscles FULL! Just a thought, if you are interested I'll happily mail you a few sample packs, even enough for you to try it out a few days or week before to see if it works for you and whether you want to do it the day of the show kind of thing, just let me know bro, FINAFLEX has your Back!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice that, yah I would be very carefull about increasing cals, it's just that I may actually hit my goal quite early but I am not in a hurry the current pace is a bit fast but like you said some of it is water so now that I am dried out it is going to be much easier for me to discern what is actually happening in the way of fat loss...

Doug... another good thing that was advised to me and worked very well was I cut all my water consumption at 3pm the day before and the day of I was not allowed to do anything physical what-so-ever and only allowed like 30oz of water all day and based on the ingredients he told me to take, I would just throw two sample packs of Cell Shock into that water and just sip on it all day, it is has dextrose, creatine, & waxy maize all things that will go into a dry body and make the muscles FULL! Just a thought, if you are interested I'll happily mail you a few sample packs, even enough for you to try it out a few days or week before to see if it works for you and whether you want to do it the day of the show kind of thing, just let me know bro, FINAFLEX has your Back!
Yah I could try that too. Using my current fast track method I do deplete water intake, makes sense cell shock would pump you up too. I have Creatine nitrate as well. I was going to start it up during PCT..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am no pre-contest expert but the two things when I was doing the UD2.0 that helped me hold my rock hard appearance after carb up were some fats with my carbs (not a lot, but enough like 30 grams) and using IGF-1 LR3 with the carb up. That would have me solid the next 36 hours and with a lot of water I would have the appearance of being very tight even though I was not near as lean as you. Not sure if that helps Doug but no matter what you do, IGF-1 made for a much more effective carb up, I would consider trying that though it is an expensive route to go.
Yah 800 grams of carbs with fats may not be that doable and iwth my insulin that high wouldn't the fat get redosited very quickly... I usually keep fats low when carbing up. One thing though protein may be a food idea during lean gains and prepping cuz it seems to give you long lasting hardness on this diet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah 800 grams of carbs with fats may not be that doable and iwth my insulin that high wouldn't the fat get redosited very quickly... I usually keep fats low when carbing up. One thing though protein may be a food idea during lean gains and prepping cuz it seems to give you long lasting hardness on this diet.
You can ditch the fat, I would roll the IGF-1 though. I don't know how well you responded to it but no partitioner ever came close to IGF-1 with the carb ups in terms of muscle fullness and hardness. My legs were seriously as hard as a rock, so was my back.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Birthday You Sneaky "Old Fugger" You!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can ditch the fat, I would roll the IGF-1 though. I don't know how well you responded to it but no partitioner ever came close to IGF-1 with the carb ups in terms of muscle fullness and hardness. My legs were seriously as hard as a rock, so was my back.
Yah I am taking it easy on the budget from here on in, spent a lot of money earlier this year and competing has it's own expenses, wife is rebelling ...
Happy Birthday You Sneaky "Old Fugger" You!!!

You got me... lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good workout last night I was able to push to 105% on almost every exercise which is good considering higher rep ranges tend to give me more trouble. I just have more stamina and power now. I am a bit beaten up but not too bad, did more pullups not making to much progress in number of reps though. I think it was 6 and 5 this time.

There are big differences in my physique on a daily basis I am leaner and tighter every day. I weighed in at 207.5 which is down a half pound since Tuesday. I am off to do some cardio to enable a few extra calories after my extended fast today...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing great DW! I'm more impressed every time I check out your log :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing great DW! I'm more impressed every time I check out your log :thumbsup:[/QUOT

Why thank you, I am hoping to get update pics in 2 weeks so should be some very big changes...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am hoping to get update pics in 2 weeks so should be some very big changes...
I can't wait to see them, I too am very amazed at your progress every time I check in and see a new update!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug, I am enjoying the heck out of how easy this is with Lean Gains, and of course 1-Andro. You would never look at my last progress pics and think this guy does not actually count his calories, just eyes his food and estimates... Man this was a game changer. I am so glad I took the plunge even though I didn't really know anyone who was doing it. It has made adhering to the plan so much easier with it's simplicity and lack of long stretches with out one upon a time taboo foods...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see them, I too am very amazed at your progress every time I check in and see a new update!!!
I can't remember when I have looked so forward to doing pics, changes every single day.

DW I am following in your footsteps you have made such a radical change it has been awesome to watch from the beginning.... Here is a link to what I am now doing check it out if you wish...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179307-onlychevy6-shedding-fat.html#post2937549

It's been wild and wonderful ... I will get over there soon.

Doug, I am enjoying the heck out of how easy this is with Lean Gains, and of course 1-Andro. You would never look at my last progress pics and think this guy does not actually count his calories, just eyes his food and estimates... Man this was a game changer. I am so glad I took the plunge even though I didn't really know anyone who was doing it. It has made adhering to the plan so much easier with it's simplicity and lack of long stretches with out one upon a time taboo foods...
I am visiting with relatives and they had a bunch of friends over and I was trying to explain how simple the diet was and they saw me eating 24 oz of sirloin followed by 3 cups of frozen yogurt after eating a chicken breast and 8 egg whites about an hour or so before ....they just couldn't get there head around it lol.. but there I be all cut up...

youve got it going on , keep it up Doug
Hell yah just have to bring it home...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a combination of things but I seem to be getting a bit bigger. The Epi-v is a factor as well as the fact that I don't have to use a large calore deficit to lose fat while on lean gains. I am still taking in enough calories to add some muscle on workout days I feel and my 2200 cals on burn days is sufficient to burn off fat not to mention the fasting periods and the burn I get from that. So this has just gotten more exciting cuz I am turning into some kind of beast here. Absolute madness!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love that, nothing like still growing in a prep.

I keep looking at it and how I am looking. I think in all honesty I could compete at over 190 in the 4% area which will be very impressive if I can manage that. However I am still not planning a show this year as of this time anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I keep looking at it and how I am looking. I think in all honesty I could compete at over 190 in the 4% area which will be very impressive if I can manage that. However I am still not planning a show this year as of this time anyway.
Yah 200 for me is still touch and go but very doable at this rate a lot of factors. I was still holding 207 dry ripped lbs on Saturday. Yah I said ripped cuz I have made a bit of a metamorphisis during the weekend and gone from cut to ripped!! I never dreamed I could look this good!! I Estimate about 6% but bigger and harder than ever before, I am soooo fuggin jazzed!!

I bought a skin tight under armor wife beater today and asked my wife's opinion on how it looked, she just said Doug you have to buy it!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chris... based on your Lean Body Mass and BF % right now, and with the progress you are making with Lean Gains, if you were to give yourself until next year sometime before competing, I don't see why you could not come in at a MASSIVE 200Lbs @ 4%-ish!!! Dead serious!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris... based on your Lean Body Mass and BF % right now, and with the progress you are making with Lean Gains, if you were to give yourself until next year sometime before competing, I don't see why you could not come in at a MASSIVE 200Lbs @ 4%-ish!!! Dead serious!
I agree...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I would truly be massive at that weight and body fat. I can't even imagine what I would look like. I am pretty sure I would look ridiculous and not sure in a good way. Well by my standards. I want to be big but still want most women to see me and thing WOW, not EWWWWWW!!!! I have a feeling approaching 200 and 4% I would pass the WOW stage straight to the EWWWWWW!!!! On top of that I plan to try to get back into Martial Arts again so don't need to be too big. 200 and 4% would put me in the heavy weights at the bottom of the weight class so even if I got close to that i would force an extra 2 lbs off and compete at the top of the Light Heavy around 198. Right now I would like to think I could come in around 193. However I feel I may have more visceral fat to go that doesn't show up on the calipers so I could be closer to 190-191.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug, 6% man that if fuggin awesome! I bet you look SICK! I know it is pretty great when the wife tosses out a compliment or acts like you look that good in something. It is just awesome cuz they see us everyday and of course because we love them... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug, 6% man that if fuggin awesome! I bet you look SICK! I know it is pretty great when the wife tosses out a compliment or acts like you look that good in something. It is just awesome cuz they see us everyday and of course because we love them... :)
I have never looked anywhere near as good as I do right now... hard lean and big... It's almost surreal how well things are going...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never looked anywhere near as good as I do right now... hard lean and big... It's almost surreal how well things are going...
I understand completely. My changes in composition have been so drastic in the last 4 months, that I do not recognize the person in my pictures from before...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug you my friend are making some serious changes. Congrats... You should smash the competition when you hit the stage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand completely. My changes in composition have been so drastic in the last 4 months, that I do not recognize the person in my pictures from before...
yah it's hard to believe the changes you see sometimes...

Doug you my friend are making some serious changes. Congrats... You should smash the competition when you hit the stage.
God knows what will happen in the next 12 and 1/2 weeks but I do know I will be very hard to beat. In Musclemania the Masters are 45 to 55 which puts me near the top range but that really does not worry me they way things are going...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug it sounds like you are going to be in the best shape of your life for the contest, curious if you even need 12.5 weeks to get there being that you are at 6% already. I am sure the last ~2% takes time to go but you can surely cruise for a while then tighten up the last 6-8 weeks to get that ultra-ripped look for the stage. Would be great to see what you could do after an 8-10 weeker of test prop, masteron and 4 weeks of winny at the end to be crazy full and ripped. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug it sounds like you are going to be in the best shape of your life for the contest, curious if you even need 12.5 weeks to get there being that you are at 6% already. I am sure the last ~2% takes time to go but you can surely cruise for a while then tighten up the last 6-8 weeks to get that ultra-ripped look for the stage. Would be great to see what you could do after an 8-10 weeker of test prop, masteron and 4 weeks of winny at the end to be crazy full and ripped. :)
I am already in the best shape of my life and yah plenty of time to improve, and it will be a a cruise as I can see no reason whatsoever to do anything different at this time. I don't think I will have to further reduce calories either or add any cardio in. I wasn't sure how this would go with only a small calorie deficit but it seems more than sufficient. This is just madness!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed it is madness, I am down 7 pounds or so and I have been consciously cutting for about 2 weeks, it is as they say remarkable. I do hardly any cardio either :).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed it is madness, I am down 7 pounds or so and I have been consciously cutting for about 2 weeks, it is as they say remarkable. I do hardly any cardio either :).
Almost effortless compared to what we were used to...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that was quick. Was shocked when you told me you hit 209 today.
Almost effortless compared to what we were used to...
For sure, granted I am not as lean as you right this second but I am close. You have surpassed me since you are doing this strict and by the numbers. However the fact that amazes me is that I have gotten this lean with out counting calories, and being relatively lenient with food choices and holiday feasting. Has by far been the easiest and most impressive dietary strategy I have used.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blah...blah...blah, You guys are killing me with how easy y'all say it is! I promise once I'm Ripped I will use Lean Gains to maintain my physique!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to continue to punish yourself another 4 months then step into the light I am okay with that. ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blah...blah...blah, You guys are killing me with how easy y'all say it is! I promise once I'm Ripped I will use Lean Gains to maintain my physique!!!
If you want to continue to punish yourself another 4 months then step into the light I am okay with that. ;)

You might as well cave in Scotty. Chris used to tell me the same thing. I was a stickler for what I knew and was comfortable with. Now that I am on the lean gains diet and have done it now for almost a week and a half it is so easy. I am just waiting to see the lbs come off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey now I let you do your thing and just made sure you knew there was another way. I just enjoyed my eating style and flaunted my results in front of you while you were punishing yourself with your diet. I didn't wear you down with it, you chose your own path Grass Hopper...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us that have been doing this for a good while, we know how effective this diet is and at the same time how easy it is to do. A lifestyle change all the way around.

I recommend we start a pic thread of before and afters from using lean gains that Kleen, DW, me, and everyone else that has had success with it can post up their results and stats etc. We can tell people a lot about lean gains and we all have, but as they say....a picture is worth a thousand words

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that was quick. Was shocked when you told me you hit 209 today.

For sure, granted I am not as lean as you right this second but I am close. You have surpassed me since you are doing this strict and by the numbers. However the fact that amazes me is that I have gotten this lean with out counting calories, and being relatively lenient with food choices and holiday feasting. Has by far been the easiest and most impressive dietary strategy I have used.
That has not escaped my notice, my off season plan is to loosen up on the calorie counting and just let the fasting take care of the rest... I can eyeball things close enough for when I am not competing...

Yah I did the same thing as you ... waited and went with what I knew but that was probably a mistake, hindsight is 20/20. It works very well for me but may not for you, I think it will but I have been wrong before...

There's that too the pain may be unecessary...

You might as well cave in Scotty. Chris used to tell me the same thing. I was a stickler for what I knew and was comfortable with. Now that I am on the lean gains diet and have done it now for almost a week and a half it is so easy. I am just waiting to see the lbs come off.
I would consider it Al but that's your decision.

For those of us that have been doing this for a good while, we know how effective this diet is and at the same time how easy it is to do. A lifestyle change all the way around.

I recommend we start a pic thread of before and afters from using lean gains that Kleen, DW, me, and everyone else that has had success with it can post up their results and stats etc. We can tell people a lot about lean gains and we all have, but as they say....a picture is worth a thousand words
Yah I have my pics from 2 weeks ago and will be doing new ones in the next 10 days I hope...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was first day of HST so nothing to report of any note as the weight was not heavy enough to get much of a pump even. I tried to make it hurt by using very strict form and range.

One thing though I finally nailed 15 wheel of death, I didn't train abs last weekend so I had some extra pop...

Damn I knew I lost some weight (only fat and water) as I was looking so ripped, I weighed in at 204. I am thinking the water weight is all gone and I will lose slower now. I am so fuggin far ahead it's nuts. I may go for 3%!! I will just take it as it comes no adjustments needed... that fuggin just rocks!!

Oh and I wore my new compression shirt last night and I was rockin it!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us that have been doing this for a good while, we know how effective this diet is and at the same time how easy it is to do. A lifestyle change all the way around. I recommend we start a pic thread of before and afters from using lean gains that Kleen, DW, me, and everyone else that has had success with it can post up their results and stats etc. We can tell people a lot about lean gains and we all have, but as they say....a picture is worth a thousand words
This is a very good idea. I can see it now. Guys that only needed to lose a small amount of fat and add some good lean mass. And then there is a fat man turned lean on lean gains.And a little disclaimer supps were used as well. Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout was first day of HST so nothing to report of any note as the weight was not heavy enough to get much of a pump even. I tried to make it hurt by using very strict form and range.One thing though I finally nailed 15 wheel of death, I didn't train abs last weekend so I had some extra pop...Damn I knew I lost some weight (only fat and water) as I was looking so ripped, I weighed in at 204. I am thinking the water weight is all gone and I will lose slower now. I am so fuggin far ahead it's nuts. I may go for 3%!! I will just take it as it comes no adjustments needed... that fuggin just rocks!! Oh and I wore my new compression shirt last night and I was rockin it!!
Awesome news

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Doug, as you keep getting leaner and leaner soon the loose skin is paper thin. You will be shocked at how thin it can get. Then adding in the Thiomucase to tighten it up even more and you are just going to look ridiculous.

I do like the idea of a Lean Gains results thread with pics.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The definition of insanity is... what you are doing yet again. Come to the brighter side and embrace lean gains, you will reach your goals and surpass them well before you will on a strict contest diet. Oh, and your sanity will be in check from day 1 instead of being deficient of carbs and grumpy cause you have no energy without stims ;). You know you want to eat that apple off the tree Al, do it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Doug, as you keep getting leaner and leaner soon the loose skin is paper thin. You will be shocked at how thin it can get. Then adding in the Thiomucase to tighten it up even more and you are just going to look ridiculous.

Agreed, I need to post my pics up at the beginning of me EndoSurge/Erase log and where I am after, should be quite eye opening for sure. It will really show that you can make great progress without some crazy amount of effort and calorie counting.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The definition of insanity is... what you are doing yet again. Come to the brighter side and embrace lean gains, you will reach your goals and surpass them well before you will on a strict contest diet. Oh, and your sanity will be in check from day 1 instead of being deficient of carbs and grumpy cause you have no energy without stims ;). You know you want to eat that apple off the tree Al, do it!
Very strong argument, I do agree I'm very lethargic when I'm not in the gym all fired up! I promise, Lean Gains will get its fair shake as soon as I do this, I'm not saying Lean Gains cannot do what I am trying to do, I am just not willing to run the risk of coming short of my goals! As far as the insanity definition... isn't it trying the same thing over and over and not getting the results you desire? I mean every time I do this, I get exactly what I want and expect, so not quite the same thing! Like I said on another THREAD, once I have hit my goal and Halloween is over, I will engross myself 100% in Lean Gains and see if I can use it to bulk and still remain at roughly 6% BF!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very strong argument, I do agree I'm very lethargic when I'm not in the gym all fired up! I promise, Lean Gains will get its fair shake as soon as I do this, I'm not saying Lean Gains cannot do what I am trying to do, I am just not willing to run the risk of coming short of my goals! As far as the insanity definition... isn't it trying the same thing over and over and not getting the results you desire? I mean every time I do this, I get exactly what I want and expect, so not quite the same thing! Like I said on another THREAD, once I have hit my goal and Halloween is over, I will engross myself 100% in Lean Gains and see if I can use it to bulk and still remain at roughly 6% BF!!!
The argument is that you do reach your result but consistently have to do it over and over again as you cannot maintain. It was my problem before too so I am calling out myself as much as you in that argument, just making a point and having fun with words Al.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe I'm so LATE to the party! Time to get caught up!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The argument is that you do reach your result but consistently have to do it over and over again as you cannot maintain. It was my problem before too so I am calling out myself as much as you in that argument, just making a point and having fun with words Al.
No worries bro, I'm totally kewl with it, and I honestly hope you are right, I will give Lean Gains its proper shot in attempts to hold on to this incredible body I earn by chiseling away all the excess fat that I stored all winter, I just wish I could hibernate it off, LoL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news
Thanks be ready for lots of that, this is going to be a classic run.. already is!!

Yah here I am over 12 weeks out and already things are starting to get freaky...

compelling arguement I know where he's coming from though. He knows his method works and ot 100% on lean gains for him...

Can't believe I'm so LATE to the party! Time to get caught up!
Not that late only been 10 days just lots of action!!

No worries bro, I'm totally kewl with it, and I honestly hope you are right, I will give Lean Gains its proper shot in attempts to hold on to this incredible body I earn by chiseling away all the excess fat that I stored all winter, I just wish I could hibernate it off, LoL!
Maintenance must be a party on this diet I think I could maintain on 3400/2400 calories now that I am cutting at 3200/2200 seems kind of strange, I must be speeding up metabolicly...