MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice glad to see a workout up.
Yeah, I was jumping between forums, but now that I'm approaching the start of this, I'll be almost solely on here, but all of my workouts will be in here as well as any other relevant information.

I'm really interested to see what this product brings as far as strength gains. I've had no problem with increasing strength completely naturally (even without any natty products aside from staples) or gaining size for that matter. The one thing I've always had trouble with is cutting body fat even at deficit (stupid, stubborn genetics lol).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since lower body was all that got worked yesterday and I'm not even sore (weird), I'm gonna go ahead and hit chest/delts in about half an hour here. I'll post the workout up when I'm done.

I've been doing delts first since my chest is more developed (in my opinion) and needs less attention, but I may switch that up tonight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday: Delts / Chest

Had a pretty good workout tonight:

Seated DB Shoulder Presses: 50's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 85's x 11 / 85's x 10
DB Side Lateral Raises: 60's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12
Overhead Press Machine: 140 x 12 / 160 x 12 / 180 x 12 / 200 x 11
Cable Rear Delt Lateral Raises: 40 x 12 / 50 x 12 / 50 x 12 / 60 x 12

Incline Bench Press: 185 x 12 / 185 x 12 / 185 x 11 / 185 x 10
Cable Fly (Mid-Pulley - upper chest): 70 x 12 / 80 x 12 / 80 x 12 / 70 x 12
Cable Fly (High-Pulley - lower chest): 70 x 12 / 80 x 12 / 90 x 12 / 90 x 12
Nautilus Chest Press: 155 x 12 / 185 x 11

Delt workout went real solid; felt very strong. Had to do the overhead press machine because the Smith Machine was taken - first time I've ever done those; I liked them. Rear delt lateral raises on the cables felt more awkward than I would have expected (first time doing this - cable behind the back instead of in front). I wanted a break from the seated DB rear raises, but I'll go back to them.

Chest workout felt weak. My numbers felt very deflated compared to what they have been (even with delts ahead of them). However, compared to a day on their own, these numbers just look pitiful. Despite that, however, my chest was more pumped than it had been in some time - felt awesome. I even snapped a couple pics afterward that I'll upload after resizing.

Tomorrow will be cardio.

Right now my supplementation is pretty basic:

GNC Greens Multi, Fish Oil, BCAA's + BA (intra), Cycle Assist, Jack3d (pre on lifting days), BC+EAA (~10g pre-workout), ERASE (2x daily), AP/P-Slin (as needed)

(I think that's it; I often forget things lol).

Pics coming up in a bit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-15-10

Cell phone pics, so they're not the best quality.

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...are those registered weapons?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...are those registered weapons?
lol naw, I filed off the serial numbers just in case things get out of hand and I have to do some bad, bad things...:p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday: Back/Traps

Pretty solid back and traps workout today after church.

Lat Pulldowns: 120x12 / 150x12 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 220x10
Seated Rows (wide/neutral grip): 230x12 / 240x12 / 250x12 / 250x12
Bent-over BB Rows: 185x12 / 195x12 / 205x12 / 215x12
Good Mornings: 185x12 / 185x12 / 185x12 / 185x12
Straight Bar Pushdowns (wide): 80x12 / 100x12 / 130x12 / 140x12
Smith Machine Shurgs (behind): 270x12 / 320x12 / 340x12 / 360x10
DB Shrugs: 95's x 12 / 95's x 15

Losing a lot of strength on the BB rows from where I was in my bulk. I hate good mornings, but need to start focusing on the lower back more. Straight bar pushdowns are using the lat bar and going from eye level down to my waist without bending the arms. I really liked doing these in the past, but somehow developed an imbalance in my back that resulted in all of my presses getting screwed up. With that in mind, this will be used very sparingly and not on a regular basis at all.

Smith machine shrugs felt good and I would've been able to rep out even more on the last set, but my grip is what gave out on me. DB shrugs were done holding it at the top for 2 seconds and squeezing it. My gym only goes up 100-pounders unfortunately and the 100's have lost the rubber coating, so they actually weigh less than the 95's :rolleyes: Whatever; you make do with what you've got.

All in all, a good feeling workout, but it's disappointing to feel the strength loss that I've honestly never really noticed at this level before.

Tomorrow marks day 1 of the Epi and Stano as well as following the diet and cardio to a T. I'm planning on adding a LOT more cardio in than initially planned after talking with Unreal. I'll likely be cutting cals down and dropping carbs accordingly, too. We'll see how things go after this diet plan for one week with the compounds helping out.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh lord cant wait to see what happens in about 2 weeks

...im still paying close attention to this log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning was my first dosing. Today's diet will be following the "low carb" outline laid out earlier in the thread. With Meal 1, I dosed 1 cap of Epi-Strong and 1 cap of Stano-Drol. Took a multi and 3g Fish Oil along with it. I'll be doing the same with dinner tonight when I dose both again (post-cardio whole food). I'm tapering up from 4g Fish Oil daily to 10g daily. I'm taking my 3rd Stano-Drol with Meal 4, pre-cardio today.

Cycle Assist will be taken with Meal 2 and then again with my casein shake to keep it spaced out as best I can from the Epi/Stano-Drol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your dosing times for the Stano?
What I'm going with as of now is:

~7:00AM Epi/Stano w/ Meal 1 & Fish Oil/Multi
~3:30PM Stano w/ Meal 4
~7:00PM Epi/Stano w/ Meal 6

and Cycle Assist dosed:

~10:00AM w/ Meal 2
~10:00PM w/ Meal 7

I'd read dosing Stano-Drol pre-workout was beneficial, so that's what the middle dosing does. When it bumps to 4 pills, I'll likely go 1 AM, 2 pre-workout, 1 PM and when the Epi goes to 3, I'll likely go 2 AM, 1 PM.

Last edited:
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What I'm going with as of now is:

~7:00AM Epi/Stano w/ Meal 1 & Fish Oil/Multi
~3:30PM Stano w/ Meal 4
~7:00PM Epi/Stano w/ Meal 6

and Cycle Assist dosed:

~10:00AM w/ Meal 2
~10:00PM w/ Meal 7

I'd read dosing Stano-Drol pre-workout was beneficial, so that's what the middle dosing does. When it bumps to 4 pills, I'll likely go 1 AM, 2 pre-workout, 1 PM and when the Epi goes to 3, I'll likely go 2 AM, 1 PM.
Damn got your timing to a T i see... looks liek things are going good bro! :cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn got your timing to a T i see... looks liek things are going good bro! :cheers:
Thanks, bro. Glad you don't see any flaws in it ;) I'm so used to things with specific label instructions that this made me slightly uncomfortable initially since I'm so OCD about having things in order lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing times look great bro :D
Thanks, man. I was actually toying with the idea of if I should move the dosings to just twice (Meal 1 and Meal 4 - which is pre-workout) @ ~8 hours apart. Unless anyone suggests that, I'll keep just Stano-Drol pre-workout and dose the Stano/Epi together 12 hours apart at meals 1 & 6.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a low/no carb day on diet and a cardio day.

Cardio was the Fat-Burning setting on the elliptical for 50 minutes at level 7. Ended up with 3.83 miles and 663 calories burned (though I don't take the calories for very much). I'll be working my way up on the levels slowly since I've neglected regular cardio for a while. Had a good sweat.

BCAAs were dosed at 16:4:4 (24g total) intra-workout. Had 2 scoops of BC+EAA and 1g BA pre-workout.

Total cals ended up slightly lower than what was planned. Left for work and forgot my chicken and almonds this morning. All things considered, it's not that big of a loss to me. So I'm ending up somewhere around 2,300 cals (it's all in my fitday, but I just don't have it pulled up). As always, protein is above 300g.

Tomorrow will be a moderate carb day as I lift arms (gonna stop working forearms while I cut as they'll get enough attention from deads and shrugs). I'm planning on chipping the carbs down from 220 to about 150 and (and then taking them on my high day from 400 to 300). Going to implement 15-20 minutes of LISS immediately post-lifting every day.

Weight this morning had jumped back up to 239, which was odd, as I'd been between 233-235. I wasn't monitoring total cals quite as closely over the weekend, but I had been eating clean. Only thing I can figure is I had higher sodium content last night and I also didn't use the bathroom this morning when I weighed in.

Oh well, gives us a starting point. More room to lose ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, man. I was actually toying with the idea of if I should move the dosings to just twice (Meal 1 and Meal 4 - which is pre-workout) @ ~8 hours apart. Unless anyone suggests that, I'll keep just Stano-Drol pre-workout and dose the Stano/Epi together 12 hours apart at meals 1 & 6.
I don;t think the times really make that much of a difference man, but some say to dose your second dose around when your first dose reaches half-life.

And don't quote me on this, but I believe Epi is a relatively short half life, while Hdrol has a long half life. From what I've read Epi's half-life is around 6 hours, where Hdrols is around 12.

Personally I dose mine 8 hrs. apart, but if you dosed it 12 hrs. apart or 6 hrs. apart it wouldn't matter as far as anything noticibly IMO. :)

Glad to see you gettin this going man. I'll be watchin ya kill it!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
The best time for Stano is Pre-workout, IMO. I love the added aggression from the DHT :twisted:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don;t think the times really make that much of a difference man, but some say to dose your second dose around when your first dose reaches half-life.

And don't quote me on this, but I believe Epi is a relatively short half life, while Hdrol has a long half life. From what I've read Epi's half-life is around 6 hours, where Hdrols is around 12.

Personally I dose mine 8 hrs. apart, but if you dosed it 12 hrs. apart or 6 hrs. apart it wouldn't matter as far as anything noticibly IMO. :)

Glad to see you gettin this going man. I'll be watchin ya kill it!
I actually decided this morning to switch it up a bit. I re-read the Epi label and it just says "take 2 pills an hour before workout," so what I'm going to do is dose with Meal 1 and then Meal 4 (~8 hours apart). So today, it'll be 1 Epi/1 Stano @ 7AM and 1 Epi/2 Stano @3:30PM.

The best time for Stano is Pre-workout, IMO. I love the added aggression from the DHT :twisted:
Yesterday was only cardio, so I'm hoping to feel at least a little bit of a surge today ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Weight upon rising: 235.8 lbs

Again, this is without going to the bathroom first. For a time there, that was happening when I'd get up, but I'm also getting up about 30-40 minutes earlier, so I think that's why things are off a bit in that regard.

This is more of where I thought my weight was anyway. We'll see how it progresses from here.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro. Glad you don't see any flaws in it ;) I'm so used to things with specific label instructions that this made me slightly uncomfortable initially since I'm so OCD about having things in order lol.
Hahahah im not OCD but this cycle is definitely making me look that way...

gotta dose the AI, gotta dose the test, the t3, the need 2 slin, the egcg and CLA lol.... pretty much different things different times its gonna be nuts when i have to pin every day haha... oh yeah i just added cjc1295 and thats pretty much ed too lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahah im not OCD but this cycle is definitely making me look that way...

gotta dose the AI, gotta dose the test, the t3, the need 2 slin, the egcg and CLA lol.... pretty much different things different times its gonna be nuts when i have to pin every day haha... oh yeah i just added cjc1295 and thats pretty much ed too lol
lol I know exactly how you feel. I did a natty bulk prior to this and I was taking so many things that I actually had a chart printed and on my refrigerator so I could remember. It was pretty ridiculous - sounds very similar to what you're doing.

If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it right. And sometimes a lack of label instructions leads to slight confusion (which I do not need lol).

Interesting add with the cjc1295, bro. I am intrigued ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting all of my SERM stuff in order tonight. I'll have both Tamoxifen and Clomiphene on hand. Pretty stoked about that.

I also can't wait to get through the rest of my bulk BCAAs. Ugh lol. I had been mixing them with the bulk dew flavoring from NP and they weren't "bad," but now, since I've ran out, I've been using the little Crystal Light packets and it tastes like bad alcoholic experiments in high school and college :crying:. I'm not sure how much more I have, but it'll be a while still :banghead:

I have 6 tubs of ModernBCAA waiting for me, but I refuse to start using those with this on hand still because I know I won't want to go back lol

Getting ready to do Meal #4 (my pre-workout meal) in about another hour and dosing 1 Epi / 2 Stano with it (and 4g fish oil).

Arms are on tap tonight, followed by 15-20 minutes on the stairs.

(Also re-structured my diet days and got cals down nicely on all days. Now my high carb day is only 250g carbs and total cals are down to 2,700. Protein is above 300g every day. If this doesn't prove successful, I'll bump up cals, but in the past I've always been so afraid of losing muscle, that I've never gone this low on cals [because I was always under the impression that with my height/weight/activity level that my metabolism SHOULD be higher...misconception]. I also never really saw that great of progress even though I ate ridiculously clean and had my training on point. Hopefully this'll steadily do the trick - especially with my new anabolic friends in play ;).)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was great tonight :cool:

Pre-workout supplements were 1 Epi-Strong / 2 Stano-Drol (taken with 4g fish oil & Meal 4, 1 hour pre-workout) / ~2 scoops BC+EAA (I use an XTEND scoop because it's more convenient - equals out to about 2 of the small LG scoops) 15 minutes pre-workout. And 1.75 scoops of grape bubblegum Jack3d in the car as right before walking into the gym.

Intra-workout were 36g of BCAAs (24:6:6) + 2.5g Beta Alanine mixed with a Great Value grape flavored drink packet mix (10 cals - and tastes WAY better than the raspberry I'd used first) all in 1/2 gallon of water.

EZ Bar Preacher Curls (shoulder-width grip) 70x12 / 90x12 / 100x12 / 110x12 / 115x11
DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12
Preacher Curl Machine (really close grip) 65x12 / 80x12 / 95x12 / 110x12
Solo Ring Cable Curl (low pulley) 60x8 / 40x8 (no rest between these)

Incline Skull Crushers (close grip): 110x12 / 115x12 / 120x12 / 120x12
Cable Ring Reverse Curls: 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12
Tri Bar Pushdowns: 150x12 / 170x12 / 190x12 / 200x12

Immediately followed by 20 minutes on the Stair Master @ 150-155 HR

Biceps felt really hard today, which was nice (though they usually feel pretty solid for me). Arms in general just look really swollen after I started hitting tris too. Biceps were seeing that double peak showing up a bit and even some slight striations. It was a great day at the gym.

I'm not too worried about the numbers on my lifts - just trying to maintain some strength - as my big concern is cutting fat and if some muscle goes with, well, it does. I'm not gonna be adding any new muscle here, but hopefully I can save as much as possible.

The stairs were miserable as my lower back is still a bit sore from the good mornings on Sunday. I can only imagine what leg day will bring tomorrow lol.

I'll load the revised diet (same concept, but lower cals and lower carbs) tomorrow when I have access to the file. Things feel good so far, though. It feels like I should really be moving in the right direction with this. We'll see how the scale progresses through the rest of the week.

Tomorrow will be legs and higher carbs.

I'm not really "noticing" anything thus far from the edition of Epi and Stano, but it is only Day 2. I may bump up to 45 and/or 600 before the full week is up. It will be monitored.

Also hit the tanning bed for 8 minutes just to get a bit darker, try not to feel so tired from the lack of light these days, and be pro-active in case any acne starts popping up.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice wrokout bro, and great log so far. Keep kiilin it bro!

You're gonna love it I'm telling ya!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice wrokout bro, and great log so far. Keep kiilin it bro!

You're gonna love it I'm telling ya!!
Thanks, man - I appreciate it. It'll be really interesting to see what I end up with. You're up like 13 lbs and I'm trying to go in the opposite direction, haha. I'm excited, though. I've never been as dedicated to cardio as I am now. I haven't gone for an every-day cardio mentality in a couple years - and back when I did it in the past, I didn't understand nutrition at all.

I'm excited :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this log up and really running. Cant wait to see what u think beast.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this log up and really running. Cant wait to see what u think beast.
Me either. I expect I'll bump to 45mg before the end of the week (I'm a big boy :p).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 Weight: 234.2 lbs (-4.8)

Again, without using the bathroom first - waking up earlier has messed up my routine lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revised Diet (lower cals)

Low Carb Day

Meal 1: Egg White Omelette
Fat Free American / Pepperjack cheese
Turkey Brat
Meal 2: 2 chunk light tuna
Meal 3: 1/2lb burger
Meal 4: 2 turkey brats
Meal 5: 2 scoops TruNutrition Vanilla Isolate
Meal 6: 6 Eggs
1 scoop Trutein
Meal 7: 2 scoops ON casein

2,366 cals / 98.5g fat / 30g carbs / 311.5g protein

Mod-Carb Day

Meal 1: 2 pieces Nature’s Pride bread
3 tbsp natty peanut butter
turkey brat
Meal 2: 2 chunk light tuna
Meal 3: 1/2lb burger
Fat free American cheese
Meal 4: 1 packet maple-brown sugar oatmeal
6 oz chicken
banana
Meal 5: 2 scoops TruNutrition Vanilla Isolate / 1 scoop Carb Slam
Meal 6: Egg white omelette
1 scoop Trutein
1 packet maple-brown sugar oatmeal
Meal 7: 1 scoop ON casein

2,709 cals / 82g fat / 175g carbs / 319.5g protein

High Carb Day

Meal 1: 2 packets maple-brown sugar oatmeal
Egg white omelette
Fat-free American / Pepperjack cheese
Meal 2: 6oz chicken
Meal 3: 2 chunk light tuna
Meal 4: Banana
3 pieces Nature’s Pride bread
10 slices turkey
2 slices fat-free American cheese
Meal 5: 2 scoops TruNutrition Vanilla Isolate / 1 scoop WMS
Meal 6: 2oz whole grain pasta
6oz chicken
Meal 7: 2 scoops ON casein

2,691 cals / 39.5g fat / 242g carbs / 336g protein

*There are also 10g of fish oil daily that are factored into each of these. Today was the first day of bumping up to 10g (from 8g yesterday and 6g the day before).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: Legs

Squats: 135x12 / 205x10 / 275x10 / 315x8 / 335x6 / 275x10
Seated Leg Curls: 140x12 / 155x12 / 170x12 / 185x12
Leg Extensions: 200x12 / 215x12 / 230x12 / 245x12
Leg Press (wide): 450x12 / 540x12 / 630x10
Seated Calf Raises: 250x12 / 250x12 / 260x12 / 260x12
Solo Seated Calf Extensions: 180x15 / 185x16

Immediately followed by 20 minutes on the Stair Master. HR 155-165.

Rest between sets was about 2 minutes (closer to 3 on the heavy squats).

I forgot my knee braces before I left, so I was a little worried about how the day would turn out (I have really bad knees, particularly my left knee). Went a lot better than I'd expected.

Normally I'd kill myself on a leg day, but knowing that I'm eating well below maintenance to cut as fast as possible, I just want to stimulate the muscles and try my best to keep muscle loss minimal.

Diet was on point until Meal 3 (~lunch). Ended up going out with co-workers, so instead of tuna, I ended up with a grilled chicken salad with bacon. More cals, a little more fat, but nothing too bad. I took out one of the pieces of bread, a slice of turkey and a slice of cheese from Meal 4. With it being leg day and then hitting the cardio along with it, I don't think I should see anything throwing me off from progress.

Really excited to see what the scale says in the morning. I've never been one for daily cardio (unless it was basketball), but if it keeps up at this rate, I'l be a believer for sure.

Nothing to note as of yet from the Epi or Stano. I'm really tempted to bump doses up already, but since the scale is going down, I think I'll stick to the plan of bumping on Monday. As long as things are going well, there's no reason to jump just because I can't "feel" anything. That also means no sides, so no complaints ;)

Chest and delts are on tap tomorrow (moderate carb day). I'd normally make it a cardio day, but I'm traveling on Saturday, so I want to get this in, go cardio on Friday, Back/Traps on Saturday morning and then cardio again on Sunday (since I'll be out of town Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon).

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed log sofar bro.

Nice workouts too, you're bustin your ass on that cardio!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed log sofar bro.

Nice workouts too, you're bustin your ass on that cardio!
Thanks, man. If I do a log, I try to add as much as I can so it can be helpful to others (and I keep all the info myself so I can track everything over time - both good and bad).

And that cardio is gonna be four 20-minute sessions post-weights and three ~50 minute sessions on dedicated days each week. I'll bump it up if I need to. No excuses this time. Fat is all goin bye-bye :cool:

Good work brah
Thanks, bro :cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: 236.4 lbs (-2.6) :cussing:

lol naw, I don't mind. This early on, that's not a big deal to me at all. I normally don't allow myself to weigh in more than once a week, but this is allowing me to more closely monitor how things are going with all the cardio and the lower than normal cal-intake. We'll see where I am at the end of the week. Til then, I'm not concerned.

Chest / Delts on tap tonight.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 and almost 3 lbs down! Nice bro! Slow and steady wins the race!

It sure does smell like sweaty feet in here bro... Air this bish out!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 and almost 3 lbs down! Nice bro! Slow and steady wins the race!

It sure does smell like sweaty feet in here bro... Air this bish out!
I've never slashed cals this much with as much muscle on my frame as I have now (i.e. back in high school I had this concept that if I only ate like a couple hundred calories a day and run 5-7 miles I'd surely lose the weight lol).

I tried to run a cut around 2,750 or so and it was just draaaaagging out. I also wasn't doing AS much cardio as I am now. We'll see what the results are at the end of one week and then adjust calories if necessary.

And surprisingly enough, my feet don't end up smelling all that bad :p But I keep that washing machine busy, I'll tell you that much.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crush that chest and delts!
I'm quite excited to.

Actually planning on going chest first tonight for a change. We'll see what kind of numbers I can maintain on my incline...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: Chest / Delts

Incline Bench Press: 135x12 / 175x12 / 215x12 / 225x11 / 235x7 / 185x12
Bench Press: 225x10 / 245x10 / 255x6
Cable Fly (high pulley - emphasis on lower pec): 90x15 / 110x12 / 110x15 / 110x12
Cable Fly (low pulley - emphasis on upper pec): 80x12 / 70x12 / 70x12

Smith Machine Military Press (in front): 90x12 / 140x7 / 140x9
DB Side Lateral Raises: 60's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12

Switched things up and did chest first this time. Numbers were better on incline, but not as good as I'd hope. I'm really feeling the caloric deficit this time; much more than I have in the past while trying to cut. I will definitely switch back to hitting delts first, because their numbers suffered a lot this time too going later (or the cut is really just taking its toll now).

As I've said, chest is an area that I feel is ahead of the rest of me (though upper is somewhat of a weak point). My delt workout just felt miserable - so much, in fact, that I capped it where I did because I wasn't going to make any more progress by adding more lifts in.

Went straight into 20 minutes on the stair master @ 155-165 HR.

Not noticing much still in terms of the Epi & Stano. REALLY tempted to bump to 45 / 600 (respectively) tomorrow, but I'm going to hold off as my layout looks like:

Fri: Cardio
Sat: Back/Traps
Sun: Cardio

Monday is when I'm slated to bump anyway, so there's no point in bumping for 2 cardio days and just 1 day lifting; especially since I'll be on the road Sat/Sun.

Diet has been on point today and will continue to be for the rest of the night (Meal 6 in a moment w/ my 2nd daily dose of Cycle Assist & Multi, and then Meal 7 ~2 hours after).

Tomorrow is a no-carb day for me again, which means I have more meat to grill up before the night is over.

*Note: used 2 scoops of ASGT (+ 6g of AAKG) pre-workout this time. Never used it before and it wasn't bad. I think I'm still partial to Jack3d, but I was pleasantly surprised. Smelled absolutely horrid and looked about the same at first (looked like cissus powder lol). After mixing it with the water, though, it wasn't all that bad (though there was more powder, which I'm not a huge fan of. Not sure what it would be like without the AAKG - but I needed something for my pumps.

*Another note. I'm currently still using GNC Maximum Greens as my multi (2 caps daily) and have about a week left or so. Rather than shelf them and jump into the new bottle of Orange Triad, I'm going to finish these out and then transition. It's not like joints have been a problem and if they do (doubt it'll happen) before then, I've got bulk cissus powder waiting (though I hope I don't have to use it because it makes me wanna ralph as soon as I take it lol). Also have OxiMega Greens ready to be used if I feel like implementing them down the road here.

This feels like it's dragging, but I'm sticking the course and waiting to make adjustments until 1 week has passed. Hope the weight goes back down tomorrow since sodium has not been high at all today.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast you got some strong Inclines. Bad Ass.

Nice detailed updates too my friend.

Oh yeah nothing beats Jack3d in my book, still waiting to order some of the N2KTS. I have a feeling she might be the one. :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast you got some strong Inclines. Bad Ass.

Nice detailed updates too my friend.

Oh yeah nothing beats Jack3d in my book, still waiting to order some of the N2KTS. I have a feeling she might be the one. :lol:
Thanks, bro. I'm actually disappointed in them because I was reppin out a lot more in my bulk; granted they were only 4-6 reps. Oh, well - that'll come back in time.

And I'll be closely monitoring your log to hear about that N2KTS ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, bro. I'm actually disappointed in them because I was reppin out a lot more in my bulk; granted they were only 4-6 reps. Oh, well - that'll come back in time.

And I'll be closely monitoring your log to hear about that N2KTS ;)
Go check it out brah, i posted some pic's.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man that incline is BEAST worthy :notworthy:

Nice job so far bro. I know what you mean about that calorie defecit. It can wear a man down after a while

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go check it out brah, i posted some pic's.
I went over to your page, but I didn't see you...just some sexy lookin male model with big shoulders...:flirt:
:rofl:

Damn man that incline is BEAST worthy :notworthy:

Nice job so far bro. I know what you mean about that calorie defecit. It can wear a man down after a while
Thanks, bro. And yeah, even at maintenance I don't feel near as weak - crazy stuff.

Nice workout keep killing it MW beast!
Gracias, amigo :sombrero:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 weight: 236.4 lbs (-2.6)

Unchanged from yesterday morning. I am looking a bit leaner and my legs are absolutely popping (with every day cardio, I'd hope so). I'm gonna just take a waist measurement and see how things unfold. I can't imagine with eating right @ 2,700 completely clean calories and doing daily cardio @ 155 HR that I'm not losing fat. It feels like a recomp thus far, which is awesome, but I really want a ton of fat gone, so we'll see.

If weight doesn't make a downward progression by Saturday morning, I'll cut cals even more.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Nah man...I think honestly, keep the calories where they are.

The body fat will come off, but with the epi I would imagine you are probably adding lean mass as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah man...I think honestly, keep the calories where they are.

The body fat will come off, but with the epi I would imagine you are probably adding lean mass as well.
That's exactly what I'm thinking...which is awesome; however, my top priority is just ridding myself of all this fat once and for all. Like I said, though, I'll do a new waist measurement and follow that. If it is honestly shrinking (even minimally) on a weekly basis while lbs stay up, then so be it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
with your mass + plus an anabolic and 2,700 calories...you have gotta be shredding body fat.

If anything 2,700 could be low? but I understand you wanna cut, not recomp