MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome job bro
Appreciate it, brother. I expect the same out of you with your access to IBE/PHF's new stuff AND your new IronMagLabs winnings ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it, brother. I expect the same out of you with your access to IBE/PHF's new stuff AND your new IronMagLabs winnings ;)
ha
i got so lucky on that. i still cant believe i won that. lol
stayed tuned i might get to run Trenavar as a beta tester... Might...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha
i got so lucky on that. i still cant believe i won that. lol
stayed tuned i might get to run Trenavar as a beta tester... Might...
I'm lickin my chops like a hungry junkyard dog, bro.

When I read that release statement in the thread I became sexually aroused :grouphug:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lickin my chops like a hungry junkyard dog, bro.

When I read that release statement in the thread I became sexually aroused :grouphug:
lol
im pretty sure i grew a second penis when i read the news

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still logging in a different thread, but wanted to update for anyone who might actually be using this for info or for future cycle usage:

Today was my first day off the cycle. Total length was 51 days. The last 5 days H-Drol was ran at 125mg/day. Stano-Drol ran out on Day 50.

I didn't notice a whole lot from either compound. I don't want to say that they weren't worth it, but so far I didn't notice much during the back end of the run.

So, for PCT, I do have access to both Nolva and Clomid, but right now this is what I ran for Day 1:

PCT Assist (3 caps 2x)
Zinc (50mg w/ breakfast)
ERASE (1 cap in mid-morning)

That's all I'm running extra right now. I'm going to be logging some topical 7-keto, soon, so that'll help with cort control, too. I do have Suppress-C along with a bunch of other stuff.

Like I said, right now, it doesn't feel like much is needed so I want to be safe, but not gonna go overboard just yet. Not shut down at all; never was. Did notice a lack of sex-drive a few weeks in, but it has subsided (likely attributed to Epi).

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
why the zinc?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ah how could I forget, Zinc Magnesium and B6 all bump test.

I took ZMA by LA muscle when I was 17, it increased my lifts and libido so rapidly I got scared and stoped taking it thinking there were steroid compounds in there. Hmmm, Itl be nice to try it again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah how could I forget, Zinc Magnesium and B6 all bump test.

I took ZMA by LA muscle when I was 17, it increased my lifts and libido so rapidly I got scared and stoped taking it thinking there were steroid compounds in there. Hmmm, Itl be nice to try it again.
Yeah, I've ran ZMA (Primaforce) 2 different times. I don't notice a whole lot from it, but I don't expect that much, either. With the zinc, it's just so dirt cheap, it doesn't hurt to add it in whereas even though the ZMA is "cheap" (relatively speaking), it's not something I'd probably keep ordering at like $15 or whatever.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
"LA Muscle's ZMAX is a scientifically researched and stringently tested supplement as used by professional athletes to boost performance. ZMAX contains the original Certified and Patented ZMA. Only a handful of companies have the rights to this."

This one is the one I tried, and with a patented ratio of nutrients proven to really work, this one is the real deal, any immitations at $15 just wont be the same bro.

Unfortunately this one is £54.99 I think in dollars its almost double that.

Like I siad it worked so well it scared me and I threw it away! lol. I was only 17.

ZMA is just nutrients, ZMAX also contains Fenugreek, Acetyl L-carnitine and Chrysin