Epi for gyno?

FAMOUSX1

Awards
i ran a epi cycle a few months back, maybe almost 9 months ago, and no i seem to be getting itchy sore nips. i had a mild case of gyno prior to that and when i ran the epi about 2 weeks in, the gyno was gone. i want to run another cycle but dont know if i should try and get rid of the gyno with some nolva or just run the epi and hopw it goes away again? and yes i did run a proper pct, its just weird that i started getting this delays gyno so far after.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same story for me man, it really fukn sucks since you do it by the book.. Anyway, Epi seems to have a sweet spot for gyno reduction purposes. 20mg-30mg ..anything over that and your risking making the gyno worse, in this case less is more. hope it helps.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys got delayed gyno from epi???WTF?? I GOT gyno from epi During my cycle!! I was using Gennera labs Epidrol.....What did you two run?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
if it was 9 months I doubt it had anything to do with the epi. There are other factors playing in here, maybe supps or something with your diet that's increasing estro.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That's like raping a homo to teach him a lesson. SERM for gyno, not steroid...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
That's like raping a homo to teach him a lesson. SERM for gyno, not steroid...
The PH companies that produce epi clones recklessly market their epi clones as gyno cure-alls... the thought of taking a steroid (which will cause hpta suppression to some extent) to cure gyno is insane.

The result is a bunch of noobs (no offense dude, but yea) running ridiculous cycles of epi thinking they are not going to have any problems or thinking it will cure their existing gyno issues.

This pisses me off to no end.

BTW, how do you know you actually had gyno..? Was it diagnosed by a doctor? Gyno, contrary to broscience, is actually not that common.

If you had true gyno you outa be staying away from any and all exogenous androgens IMO