Epi a PH or Steroid?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
While we are somewhat on the topic of cycle assists..
What about Advanced cycle support vs cycle assist as far as ingredient profiles?

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
While we are somewhat on the topic of cycle assists..
What about Advanced cycle support vs cycle assist as far as ingredient profiles?
Advanced cycle support is dosed lower /per day for a 30 day supply

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have thought about this before. if a person wanted to purposefully "turn" their epi into phera, dissolving the epi in vegetable oil and heating it might work. vegetable oil would likely be a suitable solvent because of the high temperatures that can be achieved. the exact temp? the yield? idk. just a theory. I may try it and see what happens.
oxygen may be necessary for the reaction, idk, concentrated h2o2, hydrogen pyroxide, might work if that's the case.
Do it

bomb

Awards
wtf man - cooking epi and put it back into capsules to get phera ? lmao that sounds pretty "breaking bad"ish

how would that be for my joints ?
currently taking 6bromo 100mg ed for 4 weeks since yesterday until i start with a 6 weeks epi / 8 weeks trest cycle.

6bromo dries my joints out and epi too i guess.
trest will help against dry joints due to conversion i guess ?!
but i am taking also arimacare pro + 1 pump formeron.
how will this affect my joints ?
(+omega, msm etc)

00S4Boy

Awards
wtf man - cooking epi and put it back into capsules to get phera ? lmao that sounds pretty "breaking bad"ish

how would that be for my joints ?
currently taking 6bromo 100mg ed for 4 weeks since yesterday until i start with a 6 weeks epi / 8 weeks trest cycle.

6bromo dries my joints out and epi too i guess.
trest will help against dry joints due to conversion i guess ?!
but i am taking also arimacare pro + 1 pump formeron.
how will this affect my joints ?
(+omega, msm etc)
No at that point after dissolving it in vegetable oil it would be an oral solution not something you would recap. Think about it like caramelizing your epi lol.

So your taking 3 steroidal aromatase inhibitors, two with conversion to androgen's that are incapable of aromatazing. Yea you've probably crushed your estrogen to almost no existance that's why your having size.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about this before. if a person wanted to purposefully "turn" their epi into phera, dissolving the epi in vegetable oil and heating it might work. vegetable oil would likely be a suitable solvent because of the high temperatures that can be achieved. the exact temp? the yield? idk. just a theory. I may try it and see what happens.
oxygen may be necessary for the reaction, idk, concentrated h2o2, hydrogen pyroxide, might work if that's the case.
I have never looked into converting Epistane but I have done a lot of research on converting diol's.. PA has a great article on this titled "Prohormones, Conversion Rates and Broscientists" MD April 2008. It is a great read with easy to follow steps if one would be so inclined... if you try this I would suggest getting a pneumatic paint mixer off Craigslist for cheap...not that i would ever try such a thing.

bomb

Awards
No at that point after dissolving it in vegetable oil it would be an oral solution not something you would recap. Think about it like caramelizing your epi lol. So your taking 3 steroidal aromatase inhibitors, two with conversion to androgen's that are incapable of aromatazing. Yea you've probably crushed your estrogen to almost no existance that's why your having size.
hehe i better choose caramel popcorn than caramelized epi lol

ok i thought that this will be the case - should i stay away from bromo now? i would stop it with the day i begin with epi nevertheless.

i was told that i should take arimacare pro like 3 caps/day as cycle assist + 1 pump of formeron (because trest does aromatize)

is that too much inhibition?
or should i start 4 weeks arimacare (only have 1 bottle) and the remaining 4 weeks with formeron+ cycle support. ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think rh would be breaking open n e caps. Raw powder ftw. Separating fillers doesn't sound fun.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This would be freaking epic. (Epi)c. pun intended ;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I don't think rh would be breaking open n e caps. Raw powder ftw. Separating fillers doesn't sound fun.
Are there any good raw powders stores left out there? I know one shut its doors as of late, and phf stuff is always out of stock..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi only made my gyno from trenadione worse. An I was on test and mast prop.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No its not that easy to do. Heat plays a part in the conversion but there is a lot more to it than that.