Ep1c or AnabetaElite for Lean Bulk

GummyLift

Awards
Looking for a supplement that will provide more of a Lean muscle > Strength results.
I do love strength, but my main goal is currently muscle.
I'll probably be eating at a 250-300 calorie surplus daily.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Heard nothing but positive things from Anabeta Elite. I personally have never ran it, have only ran all of PES Fatloss products and they always treated me right.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c hands down. But both are great products. It's just that I have had a personal experience with Ep1c that I definitely do not regret :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are great products and will help get you to your goal, but work in two different ways. I've never used Ep1c, but have used AnaBeta Elite several times (currently using it) and have loved the results in regards to strength gains while bulking or recomping.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heard nothing but positive things from Anabeta Elite. I personally have never ran it, have only ran all of PES Fatloss products and they always treated me right.
This is shocking!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Both are great products and will help get you to your goal, but work in two different ways. I've never used Ep1c, but have used AnaBeta Elite several times (currently using it) and have loved the results in regards to strength gains while bulking or recomping.

I have basically heard nothing but great things about both products.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think they would be a good natural stack. Ep1c would be better for lean gains/vascularity but ABE may add more strength overall mass

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Anabeta Elite personally. Longer track record of use.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I would choose Ep1c but thats only because i wasnt the greatest responder to Anabeta, i need to try it again sometime soon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you afford both?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't quote for some reason... anyways what AaronJP1 said lol

I'd stack em buddy. EP1C has received great feedback and Anabeta Elite definitely has a proven track record

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking for a supplement that will provide more of a Lean muscle > Strength results. I do love strength, but my main goal is currently muscle. I'll probably be eating at a 250-300 calorie surplus daily.
You chose one or decide to stack em?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
have used ABE, highly recommended man! you should def go with it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jetnut

jetnut

Awards
What did you notice from ABE?
well i only used 1 bottle but used it right and had a strict diet. I gained a few pounds, nothing major but def noticed and increase in strength, i was adding more weight to all my lifts.

I took ABE with a bunch of other supps, a real good stack. ABE standalone isnt worth it, but i wouldnt say it was the only thing that made me get my gains but i can bet that it helped a good amount!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I have used Anabeta, old Anabeta Elite and I'm currently taking Ep1c. I'd say either ABE or Ep1c will be fine for your goals. Personally, I feel like ABE will be best if you're eating a sh!t load of carbs and trying to pack on the lbs without too much fat gain. I've noticed a recomp effect from Ep1c so far but my wight hasn't drastically increased.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The OP never mentioned it, so it shouldn't be brought up. Out of those two, I would definitely go with ABE
ABE suggestions for the appetite increase?
Seems I've been hearing a lot more of ABE over epic, just curious that's all.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have used ABE, highly recommended man! you should def go with it
well i only used 1 bottle but used it right and had a strict diet. I gained a few pounds, nothing major but def noticed and increase in strength, i was adding more weight to all my lifts. I took ABE with a bunch of other supps, a real good stack. ABE standalone isnt worth it, but i wouldnt say it was the only thing that made me get my gains but i can bet that it helped a good amount!

Has anyone actually ran ABE solo, without any additional supps to truly gauge it's effectiveness (who isn't a rep)??
A lot of people who seem to like who have used it, have in a combination of other products and that puts me off to be honest.

Whilst ArA (I know not applicable for this thread) I know I have used and makes noticeable difference standalone not in a "stack" and is scientifically validated

I'm unable to bold on my phone app but, the above post is part of the reason I haven't tried ABE...

OP looks promising but you may just have to try each individually product to gauge you own personal response.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually ran ABE solo, without any additional supps to truly gauge it's effectiveness (who isn't a rep)??
A lot of people who seem to like who have used it, have in a combination of other products and that puts me off to be honest.

Whilst ArA (I know not applicable for this thread) I know I have used and makes noticeable difference standalone not in a "stack" and is scientifically validated

I'm unable to bold on my phone app but, the above post is part of the reason I haven't tried ABE...

OP looks promising but you may just have to try each individually product to gauge you own personal response.
I did (old formula, though). I was taking my staples (fish oil, cissus, vitamins), but that was it. I had excellent results every time I took it, and logged one of them on here if you want to check it out. I have a bottle of the new formula but haven't tried it yet.

cdnbum88

Awards
I am on the last week of my first solo bottle of ABE and I have seen my strength increase somewhat, but nothing yet to write home about. My appetite has not changed and I am trying to crank in the protein and carbs with those two meals I take the ABE with.

Once this bottle is up I will stack it with EP for another month and then take a month off and then another two months stacked.

GummyLift

Awards
I went with EP1C for the time being.
I feel I want to try something new, and the recomp effects of Ep1c seem weel worth it.
Will be running for 2 months !

Thanks to everyone on their personal experiences with the products, really helped narrow down my decision.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I took ABE during pct and was really impressed I feel it helped me maintain pretty much all of my gains. I am starting pct again in two weeks and have two bottles of ABE to run again. I am excited to see if I get the same results. So far this has been one of the few supplements that I have bought that I feel is truly worth the money.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Both are well make a choice or stack both. But both work not similar. For me it should be run for 8 weeks.