Ep1c, Str3ngth and Alphamax XT

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, my order just arrived and would like to know how you'd dose Ep1c Unleashed, Str3ngth Unleashed and Alphamax XT during a cut phase. ?

I've also got Assass1nate, Super7 and Forslean available too.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you planning to stack everything at the same time, or do you have X bottles of product to use over the course of Y number of weeks?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I've got 8 weeks worth of ep1c str3ngth and Alphamax xt.

And just 4 weeks worth of the others.

I'm not thinking to stack assassinate super7 and forslean at the same time as the others mentioned above. Unless ppl have a strong recommendation to do so.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used any of these products solo before? It's definitely a solid stack, but it will be difficult to tell what product is delivering what benefits. You might want to consider only running 1 or 2 products so you can assess their effectiveness.

If you choose to run all 3 at the same time, I would dose it like this:

Alphamax XT - 2 caps AM with breakfast, 2 caps PM with dinner or before bed
EP1C - 30 min preworkout (per label)
STR3NGTH - 1 cap with breakfast or dinner, and 1 cap with your post workout meal

I would agree with your idea of holding off on adding the other products into this stack. More isn't always better, and these three products already pack a serious punch. If anything, I would scale it back to Alphamax XT and EP1C for 8 weeks, and then run STR3NGTH and the other products following the first 8 weeks

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I've run Alphamax xt before and loved it but was during a bulk. Never tried ep1c or str3ngth.