Enhanced starts the recomp of 2012 with the Suppot of Ageforce Patches!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off, I'd like to thank the fine folks @ Ageforce for selecting me to run not only one, but two... And, not only regular, but double the dose of their Testo/100 patch, AND their weight loss patch!! Major thanks for FL3X MAGNUM for his generosity! :bigok:

As I mentioned, I'll be somewhat doubling up on both of these patches to see where it takes me in my quest to lean out while maintaining my mass that I gained over the winter months..

As per the weight loss aid patch, the suggested use is as follows: Apply 3 patches per week, or one patch every 2 to 3 days. We suggest that you wear the patch at night while sleeping. Just put one on before bedtime and take it off when you wake up in the morning.

Here's how I'll run it: Apply 6 patches per week. I'll take one day a week off, just for ****s & giggles.. :rofl:This will last me just under a full month.

As per the Testo/100 patch, the suggested use is as follows: (10-day) 6-on, 4-off cycle; use one (1) Testo/100 patch every 24-hours for six (6) consecutive days, then rest four (4) consecutive days. Then repeat the 10-day cycle of six (6) days on and four (4) days off.

Here's how I'll run it: Use one patch every night for 12 hours for 36 days straight...

The ingredient profile in both patches looks interesting. I'm very anxious to see how this all pans out. I just hit 40 a few weeks ago, so I can use the extra kick in the butt w/ the test patch. I'm also looking to get as lean as possible this year, so this weight loss aid patch should be just the ticket to jump start my furnaces!

My diet will be very clean. I'm still contemplating some carb cycling. I may just save that for after this run & just stick to a clean, high pro, low carb diet w/ plenty of healthy fats. I eat a ton of grilled salmon each week, so it's easy for me to keep it clean. I won't give up beer completely, but I will switch to Sam Adams Light.. :trink26: Just kidding on the emoticon.. Lol.. I can easily just drink 1 beer a night and be happy w/ that. I may opt for a glass of red wine instead of the Sam Adams..

My routine will be an every other day circuit course type routine. For instance, today was an all upper body routine. I was soaked when I left. I'm keeping my reps for all lifts around 13-15, w/ about 4-5 sets each. I always love the full upper body pump after this day. Tomorrow, I'll do some HIIT cardio. The next day will be an all out leg assault! I love leg day, so I usually run myself through the ringer..

I work a rotating shift of days & nights, so my updates will be based around my time here @ home. I also have 2 kids here (21 months & 4 years), so I like to spend plenty of time w/ them as well on my days home.

I'll try & update at least 4-5x a week.

I'll post up my starting weight and beginning pics tomorrow sometime.

Thanks again Ageforce!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to this :)

Glad I could find someone willing to be a lab rat haha. Awesome of you to be doing before/after pics!!!

Good luck you old geezer ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed! Lets see some mean recomping :D
Super interested in the weight loss patch.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed to this :)

Glad I could find someone willing to be a lab rat haha. Awesome of you to be doing before/after pics!!!

Good luck you old geezer ;)
Glad this rat could help out!! Lol.

As for the pics, nothing speaks results better than photo's.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the before pics, I have a lot of work to do...

Off to the gym for some cardio!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This mornings HIIT session was pretty good. I got up, made a cup of Starbucks Sumatra & started getting ready for the gym. 30 min later, I was hitting abs. I did about 15 min of various ab exercises before I hit the treadmill. I did 30 min of HIIT (5) min warm up & (5) min cool down. Afterwords, I did 4 sets of seated calf raises.

Throught the day, I kept my carb intake super low. Didn't even have a beer today!!

Tomorrow morning I'll be hitting legs, so my carbs will be quite a bit higher. I'd say about 80% of those will be complex carbs.

Obviously, nothing to report just yet. Maybe around the 5-7 day mark.

Oh, I should've waited on the before pics!! Spent all afternoon out in the backyard today. Much more color to me!! Actually, a little too much. Got a little burn from head to toe!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. You got even more card out in the yard. :)
Nice start man, you're gonna be shredded. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, anything but solid!! But thanks.

I worked nights last night & was hella busy so no update last night & no gym this morning. I'll update tonight before we get busy.

Oh, is it ok if the patch is on longer than 12 hrs? I'm hitting about 13.5 right now, finally able to take them off.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I worked nights last night & was hella busy so no update last night & no gym this morning. I'll update tonight before we get busy.

Oh, is it ok if the patch is on longer than 12 hrs? I'm hitting about 13.5 right now, finally able to take them off.
Leave those fckers on til they fall off! Btw...your extras are on their way.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yups, leave um on as long as you can my friend!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3:

I'm trying to stay consistent, & apply the patches @ 8pm each night. So, you're saying keep the patches on for at least 24 hours until I put on the new pathes? No problem! I actually applied them to my forearms this evening just to change it up a little. I'm pretty vascular there too..

Weight right now is still holding steady @ 173. I missed this mornings workout, so I'll just call it a rest day. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning when I get off shift for an upper body workout.

Yesterdays leg workout was pretty intense. Here's how it went:

Leg extension - 2x30
Leg curls - 2x30

Squats - 5x20
Leg presses - 5x20

Short & sweet! But, when I walked, err hobbled outta there, I felt like I definitely accomplished what I went in there for.. My legs were definitely pumped. I've been feeling it all day today.

As of right now, I really don't have much else to report. No weight loss & no muscle or strength gains.. No libido gain or loss for that matter.. But, I do know it's early, so it's all good.. I always like these first few days of trying something new. It's like the calm before the storm. That moment when you finally feel a supplement "hit" you. I know when it hits me, I kick the diet & training up another notch to get every bit out of it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

I'm trying to stay consistent, & apply the patches @ 8pm each night. So, you're saying keep the patches on for at least 24 hours until I put on the new pathes? No problem! I actually applied them to my forearms this evening just to change it up a little. I'm pretty vascular there too..

Weight right now is still holding steady @ 173. I missed this mornings workout, so I'll just call it a rest day. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning when I get off shift for an upper body workout.

Yesterdays leg workout was pretty intense. Here's how it went:

Leg extension - 2x30
Leg curls - 2x30

Squats - 5x20
Leg presses - 5x20

Short & sweet! But, when I walked, err hobbled outta there, I felt like I definitely accomplished what I went in there for.. My legs were definitely pumped. I've been feeling it all day today.

As of right now, I really don't have much else to report. No weight loss & no muscle or strength gains.. No libido gain or loss for that matter.. But, I do know it's early, so it's all good.. I always like these first few days of trying something new. It's like the calm before the storm. That moment when you finally feel a supplement "hit" you. I know when it hits me, I kick the diet & training up another notch to get every bit out of it.
Yup keep them patches on!

That leg workout would have had my hobbling, crying and barfing.... good god. You pulled off like 320 reps of leg work... 100 reps of squats.... I'm getting tired just reading this lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll post a better update later tonight. Had another great leg workout this morning:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude.. I'm up to 3x a week hitting legs & loving every minute of it!

Day 6:

Still holding @ 173.. I think I'm looking a little leaner though, so maybe this recomp is kicking in.

I'm really enjoying this every other day routine. It's forcing me to do more cardio on my off days. Yesterday, I did about 25 min of ab work! I never commit that much time to abs! After that, I rode the stationary bike for about 45 min, reading ESPN the Mag.. I found myself subconciously doing HIIT though. I hadn't even planned on it, but when I saw the screen on the bike, I saw the ups & downs of my pace. Needless to say, I was drenched.

This mornings leg routine was another short & sweet one. I did 5x20 on deads, followed by 5x20 on the leg presses. I was kinda rushed for time, so I had to get in & outta there.

OK, so here we are, on day 6. Like I stated, I'm still holding steady @ the same weight, but looking just ever so slightly leaner. I'm getting ready to kick in the diet a little more. I'm not one bit satisfied w/ the way my waist line looks.. I haven't yet, noticed much from the test patch, as far as libido goes. If anything, it might be just slightly down.. :dunno: Before I started this log, I was running bulk Nutra DAA @ 3g a day. I stopped that about a week before these patches came in.

Now that I'm 6 days in, I'm really looking forward to the next week to see what it brings. I'm basically wearing one of each patch for 24 hours. As soon as one comes off, it's replaced w/ a fresh one in a new location.

I'll be hitting cardio tomorrow before work @ 4am.. :( Going to see if I can make it through the day w/ zero carbs.. Living down here in LA makes it tough on New Years dieters. It's Mardi Gras season right now & people are bringing King Cakes to work every frickin shift!! WTF!!?? These people down here just don't give a ****!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL @ the cakes, I know how you feel, everyone at my work brings sh!t in all the time too. I wish they would bring a few steaks in for a change!
Your extra patches should be in your possession soon, I had them in the mail last week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ the cakes, I know how you feel, everyone at my work brings sh!t in all the time too. I wish they would bring a few steaks in for a change!
Your extra patches should be in your possession soon, I had them in the mail last week.
Thanks man. ;)

Keeping enhanced enhanced ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FL3X, thanks dude, I got the patches yesterday.

As of this morning, I'm still holding steady @ 173! Kinda weird, my weight usually fluctuates a little more than that. Perhaps the recomp really is taking effect??

I had an awesome cardio session yesterday, (if there is such a thing).. I ran HIIT for 35 min on the treadmill before coming into work. By the time I got off the treadmill, I was soaked!! I think for the entire day, I consumed roughly 30g complex carbs..

This morning, I went in & did an upper body circuit course. It felt great! I'm still keeping my reps around 18-20 & still noticed a slight strength increase on a couple different lifts. I got a few pics before I got dressed. I might post one up tonight for a little comparison from day one.

I'm thinking libido is finally kicking in a little higher. I've also noticed just a tad bit more oily skin, which definitely tells me my test levels have risen a little more. As for the weight loss patch, I'm considering slapping on about 3-4 of those things all at once! I'm friggin tired of these love handles! They just won't go away! LOL, don't worry fellas, I'm not putting on that many patches at once. I am trying to think of what else I can do though. It's already warming up down here. It'll be shirtless grass cutting season before too long, & I can't be walking around in my front yard w/ this crap hanging around my belt.. Might have to kick it up a notch in the cardio. I wish I could get in the gym 2x a day for the cardio..

I'm off the next two days. Tomorrow is legs, then cardio again on Thursday. Tonight, after my little valentines dinner w/ the wife, I'll see if I can post up a pic or two..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so here we are, 8 days in: i'm thinking I'm seeing a ittle improvement.

For Valentines day, we decided to stay in & grill rather than deal w/ crowds & bad service. Grilled bacon wrapped chicked w/ jalapenos & pineapple along w/ grilled asparagus!! Washed it all down w/ a Sierra Nevada Torpedo Ale. Life is good...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's going well!!
Yea soon it'll be shirtless season again... I need to start trying to recomp asap.

Nice valentines day dinner. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you got em. Elevated test plus increased fat oxidation should be a good recipe for getting rid of those suckers, maybe you need to add a good thermo to the mix.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11:

Weight - 170!!

Finally, dropped a few lbs!! I woke up this morning, took a leak & checked myself out in the mirror. I felt my abs, & actually felt leaner! Sure enough, I stepped on the scale & BAM!! My carb cycling is helping out a little I think. I also did weights AND cardio yesterday. Something I never do, but the night before, I ate spaghetti & meatballs & homemade pizza, so I had to work a little harder to get some of that white starch off me.. Normally, I wouldn't eat that, but it was a bday party for my wife's aunt & they're a big proud Italian family, so...

I slept in this morning, so no workout today. Tomorrow morning, when I get off shift, I'm gonna hit legs, & if everything works out right, I'll hit cardio tomorrow afternoon before coming back into work.

Things I'm noticing now:

Libido seems elevated - A LOT!! Really enjoying this boos here.

Strength in the gym seems about the same, maybe a tad higher, but I'm still on high reps, so it's hard to tell.
Recovery between sets is still the same.

Weight - as you saw above, finally dropped a little more.

Still looking @ different fat burners to help me out a little more. I've been popping caffeine pills for a little pick me up throughout the day, so maybe I'll get back on a good diet pill for that energy and extra thermo burning.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looks like the patches may be kicking in for ya hey?
I always feel like my libido takes a negative hit during a recomp like you're doing.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Initially, I think it did take a hit. Now, it's kickin!!

I'll post a better update this evening. Got off this morning & now it's time for a nap.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14:

Tomorrow is officially the 2 week mark. I think this stuff has finally joined the party!!

Weight was just a hair over 170. Not back up to 171, but not as low as it was the other day. Recomp in full effect brotha!!! (Public Enemy reference for you old school people out there!!)

I got off shift this morning & did my upper body circuit course. Strength is going up!! I shedded down from sweatshirt & t-shirt, down to my wife beater. At that time, one of the patrons noticed the patches on each forearm. I was more than willing to let him know what they were & what they were doing for me. He's in his mid-40's, so he was definitely interested in the test patch. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw him w/ a patch on his arms in the next week or so! :lol:

This mornings pump/strength were awesome! I guess the 2 hr nap I had at work last night paid off!

Tomorrow is legs, but I'll more than likely hit the bike after legs for a good 30 min ride. Following that, I might get some 2 week updated pics. Definitely feeling leaner! It's all downhill from here too! Tomorrow is my last day w/ the alcohol till Easter. Less calories, so I'll drop that much more!

I gotta say, I think the biggest side I've noticed up till tonight has been the libido! Physically, I don't feel "on", but mentally, I definitely do!! The hormones inside me are raging!! LOL, I also have some of that Alpha feeling that I get when I run ph's.

I'm gonna order a bottle of diet pills tomorrow morning. It's between OEP, Rezolution, & Combustion. Any suggestions? I'm ready to get rid of these "handles" & lean out for summer!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 19:

Weight - 170

MORNING WOOD!!

Yes, that's my update.. LOL, this stuff has definitely kicked in!! My libido hasn't been this high in a very long time! Remember, I'm doubling up on the dosing scheme too, so that's why I'm having a hard time controlling my 18 year old feelings here!!

The workouts have been great! I did legs 2 days ago & I'm still walking funny today! I took yesterday off to recover a little & went in this morning before coming to work & did an upper body blitz. I think my rest periods between sets was around 20-30 seconds w/ a 15-18 rep range per set. I basically supersetted back & chest, followed by military presses & db laterals, and then bi's & tri's. I was exhausted when I left, but at the same time, feeling pretty pumped & very accomplished. These patches are almost giving me that ph type alpha feeling. I saw this arm blaster this morning & couldn't resist putting it on & trying it out.

I took the pic & emailed it to my brother telling him I wore it for the whole workout, just walking around giving others that "what's up" nod.. lol.. I actually did give it a shot for a couple sets of the db curls. Felt pretty good actually. Isolated the bi's pretty good. I haven't used one of those things since the 80's!!

I've been cycling my carbs on training days & cardio days & I think it's really helping. I'm now down to 170 & feeling thinner around the waist. My wife wanted to try LG Sciences Rezolution, so I just ordered that the other day. I told her it's the happy diet pill & she said she could use that right now. (we're in the process of trying to sell the house, ie, keep it clean w/ 2 babies for people to come & look at it).. So, that'll be my thermo for the next week & a half while on the patches.

Overall, here's what's going on w/ me:
Super high libido
Very oily skin
Alpha male feeling
Leaning out
Great energy/stamina
Overall feeling of very well being.

Great stack here boys!!

Here's this morning's updated progress pic. The waist is slowly thinning out!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright! That is an awesome update brother.
Lookin more buff by the day (maybe it's the arm blaster?) Lol.
Keep it up!
How much longer you have?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright! That is an awesome update brother.
Lookin more buff by the day (maybe it's the arm blaster?) Lol.
Keep it up!
How much longer you have?
I havent counted what I have left, but I think the weight loss was a 28 day supply & the test was 30-32 days.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 24:

Weight - 169.4!! Woot!!

Yesterday, when I got of shift, I went to the gym for my upper body workout. I took a couple of the Slim FX samples I just got in the mail from AX. I don't like to go to sleep on my first day off. Especially right now. We're in the process of selling our house, so every minute is important. It didn't quite give me the energy I was hoping for, so I drank one of those ABB speed pump drinks. Not sure if that's what it's called. One of those drinks that has some Arginine & caffeine in it.. Well, about 30 min in, everything all kicked in!! LOL, I was shakin' like a leaf! I was able to finish my workout w/ time still left to burn, so I knocked out some more ab work.

I got up this morning to do cardio. I bought a leash yesterday for me dog, so I took him out for a run this morning, cuz he's getting fat!! About 2 min into it, we saw about 8 white tails go darting across the road & into some woods. I thought for sure my dog was gonna chase them. Just the opposite, lol.. He was like WTF was that & never broke stride.. Well, about 15 min into it, he was now following me. Poor dog couldn't keep up!! I ended up running a total of maybe 25 min.. Oh well, I got my heart beat up, & started a little routine for me & the dog to get him back into shape.. Poor thing is passed out on the floor right now!!

Oh, I'm down to one more weight loss patch. I'll apply that one tonight after my shower. The test patches, I have plenty of those left. Those things are freaking awesome. The energy & libido they give me is something I've never experienced from a natty product, let alone a patch!! I'll be honest, I really didn't expect much from this delivery system, but I am now a true believer! These things flat out work!!

OK, gotta go get changed. Going to meet w/ a builder this morning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 29

Weight 170.1 (holding steady):biggthumpup:

Sorry about the lack of updates, but we've been busy selling this house & I just got slammed w/ a bunch of O/T @ work..

I finished off the weight loss patch a few days ago. I think I have about 6 more days on the test patch.

This morning was my cardio day. I took the dog for a run last week on cardio day & damn near killed the poor dog. He's a 6 year old Shelty that NEVER gets any exercise & is WAY over weight.. I feel bad, it's my fault. Anyway, I decided to start jogging around my house so I could get the dog out to get some exercise in.. LOL, humans aren't supposed to be in better shape than dogs! He couldn't keep up w/ my slow jogging pace after about 15 min!! :lol: So, today, I took it a little easier on him & went a little slower but made him run the whole 15 min.. I dropped him off & ran for another 20 by myself @ a much better pace. Kinda wore myself out on that last leg! Felt good though. The recomp is definitely coming along. I'll get another pic up today of my sunburned self. Hung out in the backyard all day yesterday w/ the kids & got torched!!:fing02:

The weight room sessions are still going great! I'm still enjoying the full upper & lower body days. Tomorrow is leg day. I'm breathing so heavily after that, it's more of a cardio day w/ emphasis on legs! Saturday, it included 3x20 on deads, followed by 3x20 squats, & 4x20 leg presses. I've definitely noticed a lot more vascularity in my quads. As it gets warmer outside & I'm wearing shorts more, I'll trim down the leg hair & I'll definitely see those veins popping!!

This libido patch, errrr test patch is really amazing! I'm 40 years old - I shouldn't have a raging libido like this!!! :shocked: The wife laughs when I mentioned that I'm almost all out of these patches.. LOL, she just knows that means more sleep for her!! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha don't kill your dog dude!
Your wife is gonna blame it on Age force!

Glad to see things are going so well. Have you noticed any drying up in the nips? Marms is logging this patch too and said it is removing some of his gyno. The Androstenetrione in it is probably to thank for that.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha don't kill your dog dude!
Your wife is gonna blame it on Age force!

Glad to see things are going so well. Have you noticed any drying up in the nips? Marms is logging this patch too and said it is removing some of his gyno. The Androstenetrione in it is probably to thank for that.
Actually, to be honest, I felt just the opposite the other day. I think I brought it on myself though. I put on two of the test patches & wore them both for about 16 hours.. :lol: Libido went way up, but my right nip got tender..

Well, this run has ended.. :( Like I stated before, I honestly didn't expect much from a patch. Boy was I wrong!!! The test patch totally kicks ass!!! I'm not too sure the weight loss patch helped a whole lot. I mean, I was cycling my carbs, doing circuit training, and HIIT cardio. I lost about 4 lbs total. I was hoping to drop more than that w/ this. No biggie though, I'm starting my EC stack now.. I'm not sure ANY weight loss aid has ever been as effective for me as that!

One thing I did notice on the test patch: Wicked dreams!!! Dude, I jumped out of bed last week, thinking a snake was crawling on me!! My wife was like, "what's wrong???" I said there was a snake in the bed! She was like, "well, do you think it's on me or your son???" Lmao, I started waking up after that.. Then, the other night @ work, I was dreaming that I was driving down the road @ work & there were a bunch of cows in the road. I drove up by one & attempted to pet it on the side of the face.. The damn thing bit me & started eating the inside of my bicep!! WTF!!?? Again, I woke up panicking, grabbing @ my left arm!! Good **** dude!!

So, I'd say I give the weight loss patch a 5/5.. I guess I'm just used to a stimmed out, hot body type of weight loss feeling.. The test patch, I'll give an 8/10. The only reason it didn't score higher is because of the price. Yes, I know mine were free, but the price might keep me from trying more. Remember, I ran the test patch @ double the dose, so I really can't testify as to how one pack would work. I know I respond very well to DAA, so maybe I'd still have a decent run w/ these @ the regular dosing.

THANKS again to FL3X & Ageforce!!!