Enhanced Nutrition SuperTest (SD clone)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Anybody ever hear of this SD clone. I heard of Enhanced Nutrition's The Clear, its a Max LMG clone. But nothing on its SD clone, is it legit.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
lol I guess I might be the first to try it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
im not gonna log it, but ill let you guys know if its legit. Will start soon, got every support supp and serm (clomid) .. I have dozens of ph's cycles on my belt lol. my last cycle was 8 weeks ago (rockhard supps hdrol) stacked with furuza-a

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Your Jacks Guinea pig feeling Lmao should be cool if its legit youll feel it within days

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
lmfao bro, "Im Jacks Lab Rat".... btw I started it today, I was way to curious bout their SD clone (bought 4btls). looking like 4 weeker maybe 5. Ive done 3 SD cycles, and other ph's , my bf has dropped because of diet and hdrol/fza cycle couple months ago, my weight is 185lbs as of today. going for lean bulk, trying to get up to 195 and keep my dry lean look, diet is f***king everything , even without ph's, its everything... so heres what i might be doing 10/20/20/20/maybe on the 5th week 30 or 10/20/30/30 basically going to see if its garbage. we'll see.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
lmfao bro, "Im Jacks Lab Rat".... btw I started it today, I was way to curious bout their SD clone (bought 4btls). looking like 4 weeker maybe 5. Ive done 3 SD cycles, and other ph's , my bf has dropped because of diet and hdrol/fza cycle couple months ago, my weight is 185lbs as of today. going for lean bulk, trying to get up to 195 and keep my dry lean look, diet is f***king everything , even without ph's, its everything... so heres what i might be doing 10/20/20/20/maybe on the 5th week 30 or 10/20/30/30 basically going to see if its garbage. we'll see.
LOL im jack's completely lack of surprise :p its good you are experienced with superdrol, you already know what to expect, i like your plan, altho, i ran superdrol like 5 months ago, and i ran it along with dermacrine, if you can get some would be great, you gotta love it... as for the superdrol, i felt it within hours, increased aggression and my vision changed, it was awesome... and to be honest, i was going for the 5th week as well... in fact i ran it 4 weeks and 3 additional days :D LOL ... but then i was worried about my liver and quit, but thank God i managed it well. best of luck, and consider dermacrine, androenhance or even stano or 11-keto only if you want it to be more effective, sdrol is awesome, but certanly better with a non methyl base

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Great minds, yeah buddy Im actually considering derma or androenhance, , how did u stack it or bridge it, always open for ideas/opinions.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Great minds, yeah buddy Im actually considering derma or androenhance, , how did u stack it or bridge it, always open for ideas/opinions.
you have 2 choices for a 6-8 weeker I did the first option:

1st option:

dermacrine x 6 weeks at max dose

Superdrol (kicker) x/x/10/20/20/30

2nd option:

dermacrine x 6 weeks

superdrol : 10/20/20/30/x/x

Now theres advantages of both methods, the first one, makes a great synergy, because by when you start the superdrol, the dermacrine is also showing its greatest effects and that turns into a synergystic combo... and the most important thing is that you go with the PCT right away after your last superdrol dose (wich is ideal).

The advantage of the second is that you use the superdrol as a kicker for the first 4 weeks and then followeed by 2 additional weeks of the compound base, in an effort to reinforce gains, since the base will provide anabolic enhancement. this option is true specially when running a strong base, like injectable test, but im not sure if dermacrine could cover you as it is not a very strong anabolic (altho is fantastic for a synergystic cycle, since it provides amazing energy, drive and sexual performance)... now with andromass could be a diff story since it equals to 400 mgs of test weekly.

If you do use androenhance then use the first protocol i mentioned, finishing strong with the superdrol... also with derma i find the first option better.... with andromass you could do either of the 2 options, i hope i explained myself.

of course you can extend the base to 8 weeks, and still keeping the superdrol x 4 weeks.... and one more thing, if you pick andromass or any oral androseries, keep in mind the grapefruit juice, wich mean greater superdrol absortion, probably needing less mgs so 10 mgs could be plenty, and seeing you are experienced with superdrol, you can determine that easily, and up the dose if needed)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
"people keep asking me if I know Tyler Durden".

2nd option has my name on it, going to order it (derma) in few minutes, Had a kick ass leg session today after a long hot humid day at work, love the TRX bands (especially for ab work)...
Keeping myself away from the Bar scene, its retarded to drink on Sdrol, so Im home on FB and AM lol, well tomorrow is day 3 and last time i did Sdrol I was feeling bout 5th day... you felt it after your first dose, f***king awesome, I try not to think that im on cycle, and all of sudden you get that sensation, you know that feeling, its addicting .. glad Im stocked up on it 4 from EN supertest and 4 from rockhard supps ,, damn that banned.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
"people keep asking me if I know Tyler Durden".

2nd option has my name on it, going to order it (derma) in few minutes, Had a kick ass leg session today after a long hot humid day at work, love the TRX bands (especially for ab work)...
Keeping myself away from the Bar scene, its retarded to drink on Sdrol, so Im home on FB and AM lol, well tomorrow is day 3 and last time i did Sdrol I was feeling bout 5th day... you felt it after your first dose, f***king awesome, I try not to think that im on cycle, and all of sudden you get that sensation, you know that feeling, its addicting .. glad Im stocked up on it 4 from EN supertest and 4 from rockhard supps ,, damn that banned.
If you wake up at a diferent time, in a diferent place, could you wake up as a different person? :D

second option, sounds good, just keep in mind that derma is mild, but sure can help you reinforce gains as well, since it can act as anticatabolic, i did 1st option, so could be interesting to know how 2nd works for you, best of luck, and really you gotta love the stak ! :D, i just wish i didnt eat that crazy amount of carbs, i bloated a lot LOL, but it was my goal so its okay. just adjust the diet on your goals.

And tell me about it, i stopd drinking 2 months prior the cycle, while on cycle and 3 months afterwards :( it was awful. i was at the parties and ive only order a coke or sometimes an energy drink, but only that :( damn, it was very hard but yes, it is a must specially running sdrol.

BTW i do the same, i try not to think about it when i cycle, to avoid any placebo effect, so i take it expecting nothing and then i start to feel weird :D , glad you have legit stuff, now its time to improve... "self improvement is masturbation, now self destruction" LMAO

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
"I wanted to destroy some thing beautiful". love the FC quotes, It looks like a promising stack, here comes the 'but' part, totally forgot how much derma is, and its just slightly out of my budget for this cycle, I can get some stano , 1ad or fza for my current cycle. Now I want to stacked this bamf with something lol its horribly addicting as training and eating clean whole food is.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
"I wanted to destroy some thing beautiful". love the FC quotes, It looks like a promising stack, here comes the 'but' part, totally forgot how much derma is, and its just slightly out of my budget for this cycle, I can get some stano , 1ad or fza for my current cycle. Now I want to stacked this bamf with something lol its horribly addicting as training and eating clean whole food is.
Stano should be cool, with derma you will need 2 bottles, they are fairly cheap, again stano will also work, since its a strong DHT and will make you look leaner and highten libido wich is great.

fza did you mean furaza?.... that will put extra stress in your liver, i wouldnt stack it with SD

Get yourself some AEGIS or TUDCA by nutraplanet to protect your liver

and yeah, i love fight club quotes!!!!! that movie changed my life.

our great war is spiritual war, our great depresion is our lives

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
you are the first person i've heard to mention vision changes. did me like that too. no aggression though except in the weight room. sd didn't feel androgenic at all to me. it did give me some weird mental effects though. found myself over-thinking everything. never got that from a steroid before. idk maybe i'm just going nuts in my old age. lol.
Haha man, i remember that morning when i took the first dose... i was feeling motivated and happy, took the sdrol bottle, and sipped the first dose, everything normal until an hour later ... without noticing, i started to get desperate, and my vision changed as if i were more focused, after 5 hours, some family members and friends were asking me if something was wrong or if i was mad LOL... after a week, i felt like a total maniac... i crushed a few things on the floor when annoyed, if the phone was ringing when i was concentrated reading or something i screamed and hit the wall or something, and 2 times i throw the phone or hit it , BUT IT STILL WORKS! :D ... my gf told me that she was concerned, and that i was not being the same, then she suspected i was on roids and we broke up slowly ... damn... i tried to control myself most of the time, but sometimes couldnt help it. certanly a funny ride LOL, oh and there were good days as well, some days i was feeling in the best mood ever... just those stressing days were epic haha.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
KenTheEagle Tudca is my fav. Well I did stack fza with hdrol on my last cycle , with lean results. Remember kids your diet is very very important , ph's can help you break through plateaus and gain size but your diet is whats gonna fuel you, you cant supplement your way to the goal. You have to eat good, no gmo , diet beverages , processed food = chemical **** storm , lol your in chemical storm of anabolic steroids already so eat proper, take your support supps "well you get the picture".
I think Ill get some bottles of stano, hearing that it needs to be dose pretty high , for advanced user (me) 600mg+ , but since im stacking it with mr. bamf (such a bad ass he got banned) lol ill probably go with 450/450/450/450/ maybe 600 the last week.. thats kinda in the air.. gotta order soon and have it shipped next day.
"in Tyler we trust"

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 14 of a 4weeker, 10/20/20/30 nah LOL going with 10/20/30/30 . definitely feeling it, having said that EN's sdrol clone supertest is legit, I stll think its a little underdosed, so I'm bumping it to 30 , doing the all day scheme. which means I'm doing the forbidden lol taking this bamf before bed. I like that the steady flow, no sleep aids no bs.
was gonna stack it but wasn't sure of ENs stuff.. next cycle ill tweak it with something, like test e ..

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I had no problem falling asleep lastnight, I feel awesome, no lethargy, and Im taking in less carbs but more protein.
But hey, we are respond differently to SD.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
did legs , shoulders and tri's lastnight , feeling awesome
Today is a rest day, tomorrow chest, bi's and abs

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 , feeling good at 30mgs, some back pumps, not the kinda pumps that are so bad you gotta take minute and gather yourself lol. had some of the nastiest pumps ever off of Hdrol and Epi.
Ive done a few SD cycles and I'm always expecting the worse from it and so far, like the other sd cycles, I'm having a smooth ride.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
just started my last week at 30 mgs, feeling solid. did legs and killed it.
tomorrow is back..
back pumps are manageable, no big issues with them.
I love being on SD , it's my fav oral.