Energy pill?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do not drink coffee and looking for something stronger then caffeine but the add on to be healthy if that makes sense. While cutting I use OG E/C and sometimes ECA Muscle addiction. But during just maintenance morning and afternoon energy. Look forward to the suggestions.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's your hydration Protocols..??
I always look at that first..and markers and see if anything is Abnormal..
Just a thought..
Z...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chemix Energy
SNS Thermagize XT
Apollon Overtime

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have all the heavy stim hitters. Hydration not a concern. Probably a caffeine/theacrine/ theorbine? / type product. No raise in BP or big increase in HR.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not drink coffee and looking for something stronger then caffeine but the add on to be healthy if that makes sense. While cutting I use OG E/C and sometimes ECA Muscle addiction. But during just maintenance morning and afternoon energy. Look forward to the suggestions.
I like the Muscle Addiction ECA Stack - I think it gets overlooked on here a lot, but great energy and good appetite suppression for the average person. Nothing over the top or crazy, just good clean energy.

Thermagize XT is a great option:

Also, as mentioned above, if you want something for pumps too, VasoForce Rush is awesome:

If fat burning is, or ever is the goal and you want something with MitoBurn in it, Lipo Elite is a great option:

If I'm just dragging and need a good energy booster to get stuff done, Thermagize XT is my go to.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the Muscle Addiction ECA Stack - I think it gets overlooked on here a lot, but great energy and good appetite suppression for the average person. Nothing over the top or crazy, just good clean energy.

Thermagize XT is a great option:

Also, as mentioned above, if you want something for pumps too, VasoForce Rush is awesome:

If fat burning is, or ever is the goal and you want something with MitoBurn in it, Lipo Elite is a great option:

If I'm just dragging and need a good energy booster to get stuff done, Thermagize XT is my go to.
I have the og thermigize and I assume it's the Y that is too strong. Even opening it up and using half just not my thing.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For single ingredients to use solo or to stack with caffeine or with each other I like Eria Jarensis, Theacrine and Synephrine.

EJ is the strongest for me out of those and can be a bit mood elevating as well.

Theachrine is smooth and quite long lasting.

Synephrine can curb appetitte pretty well in addition to energy bump.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dosage on theacrine?
100 mg when stacked for me, but I've always been quite stim tolerate. 50 mg seems to be pretty common in PWO's and such stack products. 100 - 400 mg solo (for me at least).

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theacrine and/or Dynamine with your caffeine.

SNS Vasorush at 2 caps could fit the bill and honestly would probably be just as cheap as buying your own Dynamine+Theacrine. Even if you don’t “need” the other ingredients the value is hard to pass.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyl blue by MA labs

Use code WES15 at checkout for discount www.masupps.com

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the og thermigize and I assume it's the Y that is too strong. Even opening it up and using half just not my thing.
It was ironic because at the time, people were complaining about certain stimulants being gone and they wanted something strong - we made something very strong. But it wound up being too strong for a lot of people.

After that first batch, we had made some changes to the formula and its a very popular product.

I always find it funny when I see someone on here (not you, meaning in general) complaining about the current formula being too strong when its one of our top 3 best selling products to women haha.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was ironic because at the time, people were complaining about certain stimulants being gone and they wanted something strong - we made something very strong. But it wound up being too strong for a lot of people.

After that first batch, we had made some changes to the formula and its a very popular product.

I always find it funny when I see someone on here (not you, meaning in general) complaining about the current formula being too strong when its one of our top 3 best selling products to women haha.
Yeah I need to try your recent version.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I need to try your recent version.
It's a great product - great clean but potent energy and great appetite control.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you would agree the og was dirty for most right?
No, not at all. I'm not sure what you mean by calling it dirty, but that kind of hurts my feelings a bit because that can have a very negative implication to it to anyone reading that doesn't know what you mean; and I don't know what you mean.

The original Thermagize XT was very strong - too strong for some people. That doesn't make it dirty - to me, dirty is half the BS out there that doesn't meet label claims and has shady stims that aren't declared on the label. Thermagize XT, now and the original version, had in them what the label said and nothing else.

The original formula was simply too strong for some people. Context is important, and in context, when we released that product it was at a time in the industry where a lot of people were complaining about a lot of the stronger stims going away and the goal of the original Thermagize XT was to deliver a super strong product that would make people happy that were looking for a super strong stimulant product. I think we accomplished that very well.

However, it was too strong for many people. Some of the ingredients that were in it are no longer allowed (hordenine, higenamine), so when we reformulated it, we intentionally toned down the energy some to make it more suitable for the average person.

It's funny though because just as there are people that complain that the original was too strong, there are plenty of people that complain that we toned it down and that liked the original version.

Thermagize XT is still a very strong product, but it isn't as strong as the original, so that more people can take it.

We have a lot of great success stories on Thermagize XT of people that have used it to help lose a lot of weight, and a lot of great feedback on energy in general with it. I know that @Rocket3015 really likes it and has mentioned it a lot of times in his thread that he has used it quite frequently for early morning cardio sessions.

It helped me bigtime this year with my fat loss as it really helped my appetite, and I use it now a lot of days for energy. I'm not a morning person and at all and there are a lot of days that the first thing I do when my feet hit the floor is take a capsule of it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, not at all. I'm not sure what you mean by calling it dirty, but that kind of hurts my feelings a bit because that can have a very negative implication to it to anyone reading that doesn't know what you mean; and I don't know what you mean.

The original Thermagize XT was very strong - too strong for some people. That doesn't make it dirty - to me, dirty is half the BS out there that doesn't meet label claims and has shady stims that aren't declared on the label. Thermagize XT, now and the original version, had in them what the label said and nothing else.

The original formula was simply too strong for some people. Context is important, and in context, when we released that product it was at a time in the industry where a lot of people were complaining about a lot of the stronger stims going away and the goal of the original Thermagize XT was to deliver a super strong product that would make people happy that were looking for a super strong stimulant product. I think we accomplished that very well.

However, it was too strong for many people. Some of the ingredients that were in it are no longer allowed (hordenine, higenamine), so when we reformulated it, we intentionally toned down the energy some to make it more suitable for the average person.

It's funny though because just as there are people that complain that the original was too strong, there are plenty of people that complain that we toned it down and that liked the original version.

Thermagize XT is still a very strong product, but it isn't as strong as the original, so that more people can take it.

We have a lot of great success stories on Thermagize XT of people that have used it to help lose a lot of weight, and a lot of great feedback on energy in general with it. I know that @Rocket3015 really likes it and has mentioned it a lot of times in his thread that he has used it quite frequently for early morning cardio sessions.

It helped me bigtime this year with my fat loss as it really helped my appetite, and I use it now a lot of days for energy. I'm not a morning person and at all and there are a lot of days that the first thing I do when my feet hit the floor is take a capsule of it.
Not meant negative. The Y was just so strong that some got the cold sweats that accompany it. No offense meant.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not meant negative. The Y was just so strong that some got the cold sweats that accompany it. No offense meant.
Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure what you meant by that.

The original Thermagize XT had 3 mg. Alpha Yohimbine per capsule; the current version we had scaled back to 1.5 mg. per cap.

I would say the current one the energy is still very potent but is a much cleaner smoother energy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I could trade out my original for the current version.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could actually probably sell the original you have for more than you paid for it.

It's ironic - for as many people that complained the original was too strong, we got a lot more complaints when we stopped making it from people that loved the original formula. Enough that I actually thought about doing a Thermagize Xtreme formula at some point.

Heck, I loved the original myself bc I'm not a morning person. I would set an alarm and take 1 capsule and then doze back off for half and hour and wake up and be ready to go for the day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe a lot of us on here are looking for an energy capsuled product that is strong without the Y and AY in it. I like clean energy with that feel-good energy and focus. The Y and AY tends to “dirty” this experience up and add unwanted sides like cold sweats, jitters, anxiousness and rapid HR.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe a lot of us on here are looking for an energy capsuled product that is strong without the Y and AY in it. I like clean energy with that feel-good energy and focus. The Y and AY tends to “dirty” this experience up and add unwanted sides like cold sweats, jitters, anxiousness and rapid HR.
If you were putting one together what would you add? Again I think energy pill not fat burner.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you were putting one together what would you add? Again I think energy pill not fat burner.
Eria J extract, Hordenine, genistein (in OL new preworkout), low to moderate dose DHMA, salidrosides, l-tyrosine, Gotu Kola extract, TeaCrine, theobromine, taurine with a caffeine blend of fast, slow and extended reading caffeines.

Something along the lines of this.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took out the coffee berry because it probably doesn’t add anything noticeable and would be harder to find.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that a lot of the people on here that don't like Yohimbine HCI or Alpha Yohimbine make the assumption that a lot of other people don't like this ingredients. But a lot of people do and that's why companies use them in products.

I can't take Yohimbine HCI myself - it gives me flu like symptoms, BUT I realize that there are a lot of people that can and love Yohimbine HCI.

I avoid products that contain Yohimbine HCI in them, but I don't knock the companies that use them in products because I realize that a lot of people like the ingredient and that's why they use it.

Just like Alpha Yohimbine, there are a few on here that very vocally complain about Alpha Yohimbine any time its mentioned - yet its one of our best selling single ingredient sku's. Thermagize XT is a great seller for us, and Pump Addict is a good selling pre and has a lot of wonderful reviews.

I can't take Yohimbine HCI at all, but I like Alpha Yohimbine.

If its not your thing, cool - but there's no reason to present it like no one likes an ingredient.

And in my reply to the thread, I gave 3 options - one with AY in there and 2 without it - because I do realize that some people don't like certain ingredients.

I hope that makes sense.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am a big supporter of SNS. I'm just looking for a different energy type pill not a fat burner. I am good with Yhcl but I guess alpha y I'm not

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am a big supporter of SNS. I'm just looking for a different energy type pill not a fat burner. I am good with Yhcl but I guess alpha y I'm not
Oh, I understand. My comments weren't at you - they were in general.

The point I was making is that when certain ingredients come up here on AM, there are some people that don't like them that are very vocal about it and they make it out like the way the ingredients effects them is the way that it does everyone - and that's just not the case at all.

Sometimes it feels in general now days like some have forgotten how to say - hey, that doesn't work well for me - and try to make it out like certain ingredients don't work for anyone or make everyone feel bad - and if that was the case, companies wouldn't include them in products.

That's why for example - I don't say - Yohimbine HCI sucks or Yohimbine HCI is bad - I say that it doesn't work well for me, but I understand that a lot of people do like it. It's just not for me.

Alpha Yohimbine is a great option for a lot of people that can't take Yohimbine HCI like myself; but then for some people that can take Yohimbine HCI, they may like HCI better or find Alpha Yohimbine too strong.

That's why we offer both as single ingredients - Yohimbine 2.5 caps and Alpha Yohimbine caps.

And I understand that these aren't for everyone and that's why I always try to provide context - and like in this thread, whenever I mention a product with Yohimbine or Alpha Yohimbine in it, I always try to offer alternative suggestions to people that don't like the ingredient(s).

We have a great caffeine free energy pill coming out from SNS - and it won't have any yohimbine source in it.

We have a stim product coming out Q1 of next year under CEL, and the capsule version won't have it in there and for the flavored powder version, I'm leaning towards having a flavor with it in there and a flavor without it in there or I may go with both flavors not having it in there.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once I run out of my ephedrine I plan on going with my thermigize xt to try and finish up the cut with something different. Might start half cap and hopefully adapt and increase dose. We will see.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eria J extract, Hordenine, genistein (in OL new preworkout), low to moderate dose DHMA, salidrosides, l-tyrosine, Gotu Kola extract, TeaCrine, theobromine, taurine with a caffeine blend of fast, slow and extended reading caffeines.

Something along the lines of this.
If I see a PWO on sale with Hordenine at a decent amount, I normally jump on it. Love this stuff. Unfortunately, it's on the naughty list. Nutrex used to make a PWO called Outrage that had a big dose of Hordenine. I was breathing fire on that stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once I run out of my ephedrine I plan on going with my thermigize xt to try and finish up the cut with something different. Might start half cap and hopefully adapt and increase dose. We will see.
You're talking about the original, correct? If so, for me a trick was to take it before a meal and it would help mellow it out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I see a PWO on sale with Hordenine at a decent amount, I normally jump on it. Love this stuff. Unfortunately, it's on the naughty list. Nutrex used to make a PWO called Outrage that had a big dose of Hordenine. I was breathing fire on that stuff.
Yeah, the original Thermagize XT had Hordenine in it too. A lot of people assumed it was only the AY that made it super strong but Hordenine contributed to it too.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love hordenine when combined with eria j and other stims. It really does feel like it extends the duration of the stim for me. On its own it doesn’t do much, but it synergizes well with other ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love hordenine when combined with eria j and other stims. It really does feel like it extends the duration of the stim for me. On its own it doesn’t do much, but it synergizes well with other ingredients.
That was like Higenamine, nice on its own but not a lot - but it did seem to amplify other stims quite a bit. I miss that one going away too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have an open original. I'll let you know

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might have an open original. I'll let you know
I think he meant that he has an original that he would like to trade for the new version if I'm not mistaken; as I think the original was stronger than he had wanted it to be.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm having good results with a combo of siberian ginseng, arctic root, and ashwaganda. Washed down with a sugar free redbull.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Washed down with a sugar free redbull.
Those are addicting. I quit my redbull problem a few years ago but I could go through a couple a day!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big fan of cordyceps and caffeine. Some days I add a cap of ash.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not only do I get the energy, I get a mood lifter, unlike just the energy of coffee. Is it the taurine content?
Most likely the taurine or that in combination with some of the b vitamins. The b vitamins aren't super highly dosed, but some people can tell a difference with them.