Elijah's pics

elijah_123

Awards
Going to get recent pics soon I hope, maybe tonight if I can find a digital camera to borrow.

The first picture is of me in 1998 at prom, about 260, size 40 pants, by 2000 I was up to 285 and 42 pants. Then like a moron got hooked on drugs and kind of stopped eating and dropped to 160 which is the second picture. Since 2002 or so I've been getting back in shape (and no more drugs) and got up to around 183 or so and lost some fat, then did a 4 week cycle of slin and am at 204 now. Working on a t1-pro cycle now after which I want to cut. I want to see my abs for the first time in my life :)

Vital stats:
Waist: 36"
Arms 15.5"
Chest: 45.2"
Legs: 23"

Attachments

elijah_123

Awards
Me at 160

Like I said will try to get a camera to do current shots.

Attachments

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, try to get some with your shirt off at least if your looking input. Otherwise, nice tux and t-shirt.....sorry had to say it. ;) Good luck on the cutting.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Going to get recent pics soon I hope, maybe tonight if I can find a digital camera to borrow.

The first picture is of me in 1998 at prom, about 260, size 40 pants, by 2000 I was up to 285 and 42 pants. Then like a moron got hooked on drugs and kind of stopped eating and dropped to 160 which is the second picture. Since 2002 or so I've been getting back in shape (and no more drugs) and got up to around 183 or so and lost some fat, then did a 4 week cycle of slin and am at 204 now. Working on a t1-pro cycle now after which I want to cut. I want to see my abs for the first time in my life :)

Vital stats:
Waist: 36"
Arms 15.5"
Chest: 45.2"
Legs: 23"
good for you on getting off drugs and into a healthy lifestyle bro. you've come a long way and deserve alot of credit. keep up thegood work bro...believe me i understand about being able to see your abs for the first time. you and i are almost exactly the same size....only different stat is my arms are 16.5" and finally this last year i saw them go from 15.5" to 16.5"...keep pluggin away bro...nuthin like the satisfaction you get when you reach a goal! awesome job!

elijah_123

Awards
Excuse the Pasty whiteness!!

Here ya go ww7 no fancy t-shirt to marvel over now :)

Attachments

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Got a good foundation bro. Time to do a nice lean bulk.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lunchbox time! good start bud, keep that **** up.

pooter

Awards
bro look good man !!!!!
great base to work on bro>

stay pumped man