EasyEJL's unsponsored X-factor/Proanabol/Bad Ass Mass cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm at 1500mg a day, split as 2 caps 3x daily roughly spread evenly :) also taking e-bol at double label, and symmetry-x as double label while I wait for Assault + Bulletproof to come :) I'll continue the x-factor during that tho. i've got about close to 2 bottles left :D

X-factor is noticeably different at 1250 than 1000, and even moreso at 1500

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I tried it at 1000 the first time around with tons and tons of eggs, decided i'd rather take more capsules instead :D the difference with 1250 is more just that it kicks in a bit earlier, the doms maybe a little worse. at 1500, even moreso, plus i'm getting noticeable joint pain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
201 today.

only had enough time for a quick chest workout. still WAY over the top pumps. I had 2 xfactor before breakfast then anther 2 immediately preworkout. that seriously works better than any pump product i've taken with maybe the exception of hemadraulic, which has AA in it :)

incline db press superset with incline fly
55x12-20x12, 65x7-20x12, 55x10-20x12, 55x8-20x9

flat db press superset with flat fly
45x10-20x11, 45x8-20x7 and i'm done

the pump was great, and I would have done shoulders too but I gotta do a VS demo today at 12, so just enough time to shower and get there with a small PWO meal.

Recap of current supplementation

Xfactor 6 caps a day
ebol 8 caps a day
symmetry x 12 caps a day
hyperdrive 3.0+ 2 caps a day
zero stim 4 caps a day

and calories are just below maintenance now, and basically carb free. I had about 40g carbs preworkout today however, whole grain english muffins :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres a new baby pic btw, hangin at the beach. living in florida is pretty sweet

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats such a cute pic E! So far the NSAID im using are killing the xfactor but ill run it for as long as possible! :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop giving that young-un Phera Easy!! He's a big lad. Very cute boy!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mixed workout today, also tried opening a hyperdrive 3.0+ immediately preworkout god does that make you sweat :D

widegrip pulldows superset with db deadlifts
110x24-65x8, 110x18-65x6, 110x14-65x7, 110x11-65x3

reverse fly superset with arnold press
20x14-20x12, 20x13-20x6, 20x9-20x8

high row superset with upright row
110x13-20x10, 110x11-20x8, 110x9-30x7

and that was enough

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You snuck a baby pic in that I missed! He looks happy at the beach, but then who would not be!

Workout looked good!

Leonidus

Awards
Hey it's looking good over here easy. I might have to give x-factor a try when im done with my pct for epi cycle. Keep up the good work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im loving Hemodraulix a lot. Hellllacious pumps! Youve got me very interested in x factor. I wanna see what the stuff can do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its great stuff. the AA is what gives hemodraulix such a huge kick

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its def the best pump supplement Ive ever used by far! The pump never goes either! I think Im gonna go ahead and get some bulk AA. Stuff just sounds too awesome.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its def the best pump supplement Ive ever used by far! The pump never goes either! I think Im gonna go ahead and get some bulk AA. Stuff just sounds too awesome.
Yea I just ordered some more X-Factor (running some now :D ) and plan to use it at 4 caps/day + 1 dose of Hemodrolix Mon-Fri :bb3:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha hells yeahh! Im gonna run it with my hemo as well!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so looks like this is a week off :) yesterday morning I ended up not having time to work out before I went to do a vitamin shoppe demo, and then gave blood afterwards, so couldnt work out in the evening. And this morning I did the yardwork cardio, weeding one of my flowerbeds which has been ignored since last year. so no energy left for a workout :p plus tomorrow I start new job, so I dont want to be all sore and cranky first day. they can find out about that the next week ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so looks like this is a week off :) yesterday morning I ended up not having time to work out before I went to do a vitamin shoppe demo, and then gave blood afterwards, so couldnt work out in the evening. And this morning I did the yardwork cardio, weeding one of my flowerbeds which has been ignored since last year. so no energy left for a workout :p plus tomorrow I start new job, so I dont want to be all sore and cranky first day. they can find out about that the next week ;)
some poor old homeless guy involved in a hit and run accident, just jumped up out of the stretcher and jumped over cars on the way to compete in and win the local mini-marathon. when interviewed after winning the mini his comments were, 'i don't know what was in that blood, but i want some more'. later he was seen outside a local hospital holding sign, 'will work for blood'.:lol:

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eric- i wanta try X factor.. u think it would be better ON cycle or pct or both
/

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new job, hope the first day is smooth!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well after a week off a crappy workout weight wise, but i felt like it was a good workout... serious pump, and serious intensity. so idk

squats superset with db press (incline on first 3 sets, flat on last 2)
90x10-45x10 as warmup, 200x10-55x10, 200x10-65x5, 200x8-55x7, 200x0 (skipped squats) 55x6

reverse fly superset with incline fly
30x10-30x10, 30x9-30x8, 20x11-20x10, 20x7-20x9

upright row superset with incline press
63x11-45x9, 63x9-45x6, 64x7-skipped the incline

pumps were superheavy, but seems like strength sucked. i'm kind of disappointed, but we'll see what its like next week. maybe I should have done more lite warmup, or not superset the squats with bp.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't sweat the strength for the day...strength comes back faster than anything!

was probably just a bad workout day.

I had that yesterday! last week was throwing 125's up on DB press and yesterday I couldn't break the 100 mark...was just a bad day in general.

this does always motivate me to make sure my next workout really kicks ass though!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW: how's the new Job Easy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its more hours and a commute, but i feel like i'm using my brain now :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still looking good, easy. just write it off as an off-day and come back stronger next time!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 530, figured why not workout. 1 1/2 scoops of ragnarok later...

wide grip pulldowns superset with db deadlifts
180x8-75x6, 180x10-85x6, 180x7-85x4

high rows superset with upright rows superset with ez curls
125x11-63x10-63x7, 125x9-63x7-63x7

and enough, the bicep pump was reaching slightly painful at that point, and so were lats

203 on scale, and starting strict cut with weight portions of everything :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest + shoulders today

incline db press
45x10, 60x10, 60x5, 50x6, 40x7

db fly superset with reverse fly
25x12-25x10, 25x10-25x9, 25x13-25x8

decline machine press superset with upright row
70x7-63x10, 70x9-63x11, 70x13-63x9

db pullovers superset with arnold presses
25x9-25x6, 20x12-20x8, 20x13-20x6

and that was enough. i'm sore from the nipples up :)

I should add, cutting is going well, down just about 2lbs for the week. the strict diet is paying off, as much as measuring everything sucks :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how's the new food scale?
does it change the amount you assumed you were consumming prior considerably or were you pretty accruate before?
i'm kinda curious. i sort of do a rough guestimate based on cups, ounces, etc. i'm wondering how far i might be off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was surprisingly accurate on most of the dense stuff - nuts, peanut butter, etc. Peanut butter I hit 35-38g every time.

Where i've just ignored reality is lean meats. so fish, chicken breast etc. a 6oz piece of chicken breast looks awful damn small. I may have been off a good bit there. Looking back it at, i'll bet that when I previously thought I was at 2000 cals I was at more like 2400. explains a lot :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
interesting. so you were probably underestimating your total protein.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
how are the measurements looking? any change yet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing significant on the cut side. I should post end of bulk measurements, forgot all about that :D lemee do that tomorrow morning. i'm a week into the cut, but its gentle so 2lbs shouldnt make a huge difference

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what's your impression of the X-factor so far Easy?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gettn strong Easy!:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I think of all my experiences with xfactor, i'd say that the time I did 1250 for 60 days was the winner. This current cycle has been 1500 and now is nearing 3rd month, and i'm not enjoying it as much

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current weight is at 200, so down 3lbs. but yesterday was all day walking around seaworld, and I feel dehydrated still. so a bit might be just that. we'll see where I land next week

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back this afternoon. damn, i can hardly type, forearms are all cranked

wide grip pulldowns superset with db rows
160x10-45x10, 160x10-45x9, 160x7-45x7

high rows superset with reverse fly superset with fly
125x8-20x9-20x18, 125x9-20x7-30x10, 125x7-20x8-30x9

and damn, the pump is atrocious right now

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotta love awesome pumps! when you done with the XF?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like about another 4-5 days at this rate, maybe less even. at 6 caps a day, the bottles go by fast :) It will be a welcome change to go back to lower pumps, and more fish oil :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like about another 4-5 days at this rate, maybe less even. at 6 caps a day, the bottles go by fast :) It will be a welcome change to go back to lower pumps, and more fish oil :)
Are you going to mega-dose the fish oil Easy?? Like the 30 grams recommended?? That's a lot. But then again, I have been taking 20 grams per day for a LONG time. It's really been beneficial in helping me lose bodyfat. And my joints feel great for my age!! LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah probably 20-30 the first few weeks to a month, then 15 as maintenance. my joints miss it :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
down to 196 today so i'm pondering raising cals to 2300 or so cause i'm dropping too fast.

flat db press superset with flat db fly
65x8-30x7, 55x5-20x10, 55x5-20x9, 45x7-20x7 - damn pumps came on so fast after first set

upright rows superset with flat reverse fly (i usually do incline)
63x15-20x8, 63x12-10x14, 63x9-10x11

decline machine press superset with arnold press
70x12-20x6, 70x7-10x9 and I give up

pumps were extraordinary, with no preworkout supp. I ran out of xfactor last nite, so right now i'm just on staples pretty much, plus assorted varied fat burners. waiting on assault/bulletproof to start that log, should be here early next week.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah probably 20-30 the first few weeks to a month, then 15 as maintenance. my joints miss it :p
Your fish oil mega-dosing thread is one of the best threads I have read around here. I suggest reading it to almost everyone I talk to! Very good info in there. The high-dose fish oil has had a major impact on my bodyfat loss over this last year! And my joints feel great......for an old man!! :lol: Thanks Easy:thumbsup:.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
195 today, back to working out, chest for saturday

squats superset with db press
90x20-45x15, 90x20-55x9

incline press superset with incline single arm db flys superset with upright rows
55x8-20x12-63x10, 45x9-20x15-63x12

decline machine press superset with alternating lateral and front raises superset with decline db fly
70x12-10x6-10x15, 70x15-10x6-10x17

and done. sweating like hell. just started taking beta alanine again, that should help my overall endurance. I was just totally worn towards the end there. next week assault and bulletproof should show up, tomorrow i'll try and remember to do measurements

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 197 today, but yesterday was carbup so no huge surprise, should drop a bit tomorrow

back + bis a little
wide grip pulldown superset with db deadlifts
90x10-55x10, 160x8-85x7, 160x7-85x6, 160x8-85x7

high rows superset with reverse incline fly
125x8-20x7, 125x7-10x17, 125x8-10x14

ez curls superset with extra wide grip pulldows (cause I ran out of ideas)
63x10-125x8, 63x7-125x7, 63x5-125x4

and obviously I was out of steam. I think the deadlifts did that, I felt like I burned all my energy on that first superset pair. was nice tho :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy, by high rows, do you mean upright rows? Or are these a little different, like leaning over slightly? And I like that last super-set that you did there. By doing the curls for biceps first, you fatigue them so when you do the pulldowns you have to use more back to bring the weight down. Due to the pre-fatigued bi's. Great idea!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its rows where the axis of movement is basically the same as doing db rows, but its a seated movement on a machine. so basically your hands stay more or less in line with your pecs thru whole range of motion