e-form questions

singa

singa

Awards
ok so i think im getting the basics of this but i definitely need some help/advice from you guys...so i have had puffy nips/gyno since puberty..im 19 now and im looking into e-form to try to reduce it...the obvious dilemma is that e-form has been discontinued...so i figure id try and make my own..

so from what ive researched, i take:

Dermabolics Transport Matrix (8oz)
Formestane (?)

and just mix them together until the form. dissolves, then apply?

so my questions...

how much formestane do i put into the transport matrix?

What should i use as an application dosage?

What about after...do i need to run a PCT/any support supplements?

Any help is help, thanks.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Formestane is going to be tough to find, if you do PM me I'd like to get some too !!

I've used the PP transport and it kicks ass !

Check their site for directions but I'd say you could get 5 to 8 G into it easily. Mix in slowly, 1G at a time, shake well before every application. What I did was pour the contents out into a glass cup (that had a spout for pouring) placed this into a pan filled with water that is heated (simmering NOT boiling) and added in 1g spoonfuls until all is mixed. Then I pour it back into the dispensing bottle. When I clean up I wipe any leftover onto myself.

Application sites for topicals, traps, chest, inner arm, behind knee, inner thigh are good, also heard of using the tops of your feet. The idea being the skin is thinnest at those locations.

I'm not familiar with purberty induced gyno, so you will need to get other info. You should be able to find threads on doseage. I think you should taper it down when ending to reduce any kind of flair up/rebound effect.

singa

singa

Awards
thanks man that helps alot bro..do u need to take anything with it or after to prevent any internal damage?

also, this isnt as important and i dunno if you would know or not, but would it be ok to drink while on this product

thanks man

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle and and half left of E-form and am praying for Formestane to be available again before I run out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle and and half left of E-form and am praying for Formestane to be available again before I run out.
include me in your prayers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check their site for directions but I'd say you could get 5 to 8 G into it easily. Mix in slowly, 1G at a time, shake well before every application. What I did was pour the contents out into a glass cup (that had a spout for pouring) placed this into a pan filled with water that is heated (simmering NOT boiling) and added in 1g spoonfuls until all is mixed. Then I pour it back into the dispensing bottle. When I clean up I wipe any leftover onto myself.
I dunno about 8 easily. maybe 6 easily, 8 with a ton of work. make sure too you use a mortar + pestle to break up the formestane as fine as you can, if yours is at all chunky that will make it a bit easier.

I still have hmm 22g of powder left :D :dance:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep sure did :D

you know what feels really good? formestane and adrenosterone mixed transdermally. wheeeee

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bet your glad i pm'd u that day..lol

Seems like whoever could bring form back to market, could make a pretty penny. Probably one of the most sought after compounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bet your glad i pm'd u that day..lol

Seems like whoever could bring form back to market, could make a pretty penny. Probably one of the most sought after compounds.
2 years ago before it became so popular, you could buy it by the kilo at bn. not kidding it was around $1500. why can they get the raws for existing and new pro-hormones so easily but not something that was so readily available such a short time ago?