Pro hormone intake Questions!! Help inform me.

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
So I recently bought this pro hormone called ‘King’ and it’s ingredients are:

50 mg Max LMG
30 mg DMZ
20 mg Methly 1 Alpha
20 mg methylstenbolone
10 mg Trestolone

And my question is what do you think the recommended dosage? It says one but the place I bought it from says 2 a day? I thought these ingredients were an excessive amount for 2 doses. Also was gonna try to cycle on this for 12 weeks so I didn’t know if I should start with one then increase to 2, 6 weeks down the road. Taking in any tips I can get.

Last edited:
justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
I thought most of the ingredients were pretty excessive. That’s why when they told me 2 a day I thought that might be a little too much to handle. Also I planned on taking his for a 12 week.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks? Don’t do that bro . M-sten alone at 20 mg is like 6 weeks max if I’m not mistaken

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I bought 2 of these bad boys lol so would it be best to just finish this cycle on one dose then cycle off for 4 weeks then jump back on it?
Let’s see what others have to say my brother

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re seriously asking how many pills of this monstrosity to take per day, for 12 freaking weeks no less, then you have no business taking drugs this harsh.

I’m not trying to be rude, but from what I’m reading you sound like you could really hurt yourself If you go forward as uninformed as you seem to be right now.

1. Research What a common starter cycle would be, what PCT is, what serms are, etc.

2. Research each compound in this monster that you bought, what their common cycle durations are, what their common doses are, etc.

3. Post a thread in the Anabolics section with the questions that you have after your initial research.These types of questions aren’t supposed to be in the supplement section, and you’ll get better help over there.

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
If you’re seriously asking how many pills of this monstrosity to take per day, for 12 freaking weeks no less, then you have no business taking drugs this harsh.

I’m not trying to be rude, but from what I’m reading you sound like you could really hurt yourself If you go forward as uninformed as you seem to be right now.

1. Research What a common starter cycle would be, what PCT is, what serms are, etc.

2. Research each compound in this monster that you bought, what their common cycle durations are, what their common doses are, etc.

3. Post a thread in the Anabolics section with the questions that you have after your initial research.These types of questions aren’t supposed to be in the supplement section, and you’ll get better help over there.
I gotchu brotha. That’s why I had to ask cause I’ve done my research on most of the mg of each ingredient that’s why when they told me to take 2 a day I knew that was gonna be way to harsh on me. I just needed a second opinion on it. Thanks for the heads up

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you did the right thing in researching the various ingredients, kudos on that but like lynks8 said you could mess yourself up taking this lightly. If this is your first time using these substances i would honestly recommend using just one active ingredient to see how you respond and what you can and can't handle. Using stacks like these you never know whats good and what isn't. Also the fact that you were planning to take this for 12 weeks shocked me, there's no definitive period that safe or not safe i.e. 4 weeks = great but 5 weeks = death for every single person but 12 weeks for oral cycle is, i think, universally considered a pretty bad idea. Do plenty of research my friend because you cannot put the t/paste back in the tube so to speak. Good luck

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Furthermore i would advise you find the substance most conducive to your goal wether it be cut, bulk etc and see what the majority of people think is best for that, looking at safety, efficacy, low side effects and most keepable gains. Happy hunting

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I bought 2 of these bad boys lol so would it be best to just finish this cycle on one dose then cycle off for 4 weeks then jump back on it?
These are all strong steroids, not "PHs". You shouldn't take this. ... But if you did, there's no way that your body would be ready for another cycle in 4 weeks.
You need to throw this away (or at least put it on a shelf) until you've done enough research to understand how bad of an idea this is.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are all strong steroids, not "PHs". You shouldn't take this. ... But if you did, there's now way that your body would be ready for another cycle in 4 weeks.
You need to throw this away (or at least put it on a shelf) until you've done enough research to understand how bad of an idea this is.
Yeah based on your questions, you clearly have no idea what you’re getting into. I agree with everyone here. This is some seriously strong **** even for someone with experience.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never trust a "kitchen sink" anabolic OP. With all those compounds, you're going to get serious side effects and a limp penor for the rest of your life.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dude if that is really in one pill I'd take half when I wake up and the other half at lunch time just me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks like will make titties come out

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP you sound like you can't wait to get into a huge train wreck. Get a number of basic cycles under your belt first.

Ripple2352

Awards
It sucks you spent money on this, but before you blow any more cash on ancillaries and PCT, just stop. Please. Throw this garbage away. And if you choose not to take that advice, then please, for the love of all things holy, put this on the back burner and become and expert on these compounds before you even flirt with the idea of possibly taking them. On top of that, DO NOT take this product, even at 1 cap, for 12 weeks. I'd think 6 would be tops.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Take that **** and make some gains SON! 1 cap of day, make sure you have an AI and PCT ready. You’ll be fine my dude, up the water for sure.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess they deleted my post so i will say bsaically the same thing, just shorter-
DONT DO IT!
If you absolutely must then get blood work done before you start this cycle so that you can get blood work done at the end of week 2 and at the end of week 5 because you are 100% going to need to do that. Your liver values are going to be insane and you're going to need to monitor very closely after four weeks if you ran it any longer than that and your lipid values could be completely upside down or worse after week 3 believe it or not. M1t is extremely harsh on the liver and known for it and msten is very harsh on the lipids, along with all orals even at considerate dosages. There's a reasons lots of will do a test/deca cycle with anavar (one of "safest orals" for first 4-6wls only.

If you must run it run at 4 weeks on and 12 weeks off and each time your PCT should include HCG nolvadex and probably something like m test. This stuff is going to shut you down extremely hard to the point where if you did live through a 12-week cycle you would have hyperlipidemia possibly need a kidney transplant and would have to be on trt for the rest of your life. If you want it at all you need to be taking 6 to 10 grams of fish oil per day! Which even if you buy from Costco is going to cost a lot and you're going to have fish burps all day long and you're going to have to take a handful of them three or four times a day. You're also going to want to take a few other supplements like Liv 52 and Cel cycle assist along with tudca. I would also definitely have hawthorn berry on hand and a lot of it as you are going to run into blood pressure issues. Honestly I think it's a very horrible idea to run this product at all but if you absolutely must run 1/2 cap per day on non training days and 1/2 cap per day twice a day on days that you train and make sure you train your ass off and eat a lot of food to make the most of it if you absolutely must go against the grain of everyone here and do your PCT and blood work throughout and you still may need a doctor's help before all of this is through. Be safe and God bless and I hope your intelligence and urge to live with as little health problems as possible Trump's your urge to be larger.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, there u have a liver killer in caps.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all above please hold your horses and reevaluate or u will be really sorry
Good luck

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a 4 week long panic attack and at 12 weeks it sounds like a stroke. Personally, I’d look into just running msten by itself even though you already bought this.