• Established
LOL... well that is debatable on who got to do that first

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats funny. I banned John Benz and John Benz only. When I did it, THe MOD team cheered and the consensus was "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" The rest, the head man in charge did himself and I had nothing to do with it. Someone :D PM'ed that thread to me and it is very funny especially since you said I need to change my attitude. The other funny parts is how John said I called him asking for a public apology and said I would reistate him if he did. That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. The MODS know how I feel here and it would NEVER happen. I couldn't do it if I tried. They would have MY head. I called him for one reason and one reason only. He brought me into the discussion over at Avant and implied that I called Prolangtum a "cut and paste" artist. I never said that and don't know where the hell he got that. I tihnk this was the time John was going on his crusading rant about YJ. Funny they are both memebers there now. I consider prolagntum an asset here and tried to help him solve his computer problems over 2 days to even get him in here in the first place. At that point I pm'ed pro and told him about it and he even thought it was funny. Figuring who it came from, he knew what was up. The bottom line is that most of what John said over there is complete fabrication and nobody wanted him here, nobody wants him back and he is still upset about that. The true part is that I did call him. The only time I ever did.

The reason Eric and Wardog are banned is a private matter between them and Chemo and I had nothing to do with it. Basically its in the past and nobody cares about that here. I had a problem with what he was doing currently and truthfully he seems to be cutting down on his questionable marketing tactics. If he does that, I have no problem with him.

BTW- John freely admitted to me on the phone that after he was banned he did everything he could to take shots at us. He admitted that one of the reason he joined to be a MOD over at LG was to piss us off. That is the type of person your dealing with. At the time he knew how we felt about them and he did it out of spite. Now its just continuing....Pretty sad.

These are the Days of Our Lives.....

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I was looking forward to that site. But when I went their to sign up, I saw John Benz and yellowjacket there, so I closed out the window. :mad:
Same thing happened to me at a couple of different sites over the last few months. I once had much respect for Benz. Now I know better. He is only happy when he has something to cry about.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
The difference is that I like you Bobo, I can't stand Benz. What I meant was that you come across a little harsh sometimes.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
all of us can come across as harsh at times, especially when you are being told things that might not what you would like to hear or expect to hear... But I know if I need some good/correct advice that Bobo would be one I would be asking...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bobo has def become a fountain of info on this board..respect his opinion than most guys on these boards..always insightful.nteresting hat benz calls people cut and paster i just sawa few posts on world class where he did the same..and all he did on bb.com was wish people happy b-days.i think we personally have some of the best mods on the boards..all said and done

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha,
Bobo harsh? NEVERRRRR!!!!
As far as benz goes, I think everyone here knows my stand point on the guy. Ive spent to many nights in chat bitching about that fool to ever respect anything he says. Dont get me wrong he has more experience then me and alot of others but he is truely clueless to what is going on in bodybuilding today. He's stuck in the past and is one individual who refuses to except any new methods or techniques in this industry. Read his post if you dont believe me. Its clear from the start in every one. He may have been around for awhile, but he is far from original.
Are MODs really that hard to come by that some boards are scraping the bottom of the barrel for some of these jerkoffs?

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
I think they got rid of benz over at Basskillers forum. He's not down as a MOD there anymore.

db

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've said many things to and about Benz, and all I have to say now is this:

If, after looking, one cannot see the blatantly obvious pattern that seems to follow Benz around (and why it happens)....then he/she needs to get their vision checked. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference is that I like you Bobo, I can't stand Benz. What I meant was that you come across a little harsh sometimes.
I understand. I thought maybe you were referring to my attitude toward John because with that issue, I'm just sick and tired of him and his attempts to bash us at every board. Basically you are right though and maybe I should learn not to be as harsh in general. I can accept constructive criticism and I'm not about to let my ego stand in the way of my improvement. Your point is well taken.

And Jesse hit the nail on the head. Thats EXACTLY what happens. We've just had first hand experience to where most members have not.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You can be as harsh as you wanna be on Benz, he's a prick and deserves everything he gets :p

db682

Awards
  • Established
Basically you are right though and maybe I should learn not to be as harsh in general. I can accept constructive criticism and I'm not about to let my ego stand in the way of my improvement. Your point is well taken.
Bobo, So hows that Valium working for ya? ;) Such a kind hearted young man your turning out to be. :)

db

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Benz called me about a year ago, told me about this whole YJ thing. I never figured out why he called me. He talked to me for about 20 minutes, I didn't say much. He knew I had contact with the avant people. He wanted me to tell them that he had nothing against them and had no hard feelings. It was a very odd deal. Weird dude.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there is a reason why certain people are just not here anymore. Its very strange that he would contact you about that. Oh well, hopefully we won't have to deal with him anymore.

How's the new forum? I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy with various products I have not even given it the attention it needs. The mods have saved my ass. For those that don't realize mods make your board. We haven't pushed hard for it yet. We want to get all the server issues out of the way, which I think we have. Right now I have to get done with the arnold stuff, as it is a major deal for us this year. We might not have the best booth, but I have a feeling we will have the most talked about booth this year. Hopefully some mags will shoot pictures of it.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy with various products I have not even given it the attention it needs. The mods have saved my ass. For those that don't realize mods make your board. We haven't pushed hard for it yet. We want to get all the server issues out of the way, which I think we have. Right now I have to get done with the arnold stuff, as it is a major deal for us this year. We might not have the best booth, but I have a feeling we will have the most talked about booth this year. Hopefully some mags will shoot pictures of it.
yes, top notch mods over there ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad except for that prolangtum guy. He's just a cut and paste artist :D

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
prohormone thread? give me 100 pills of methylgossip please :)