Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro, i appreciate... im really putting in the work on this one and im really happy with the results... as far as the ostarine, definitely follow along and see how it goes... are you confusing ostarine with s4 though in terms of the vision sides... s4 is the sarm that has had the reports of vision sides and thats why im staying away from it... if the ostarine is dosed properly, there should not be any sides with it... it just needs to be dosed properly... i'll be updating my progress with it though so that should be of some help...

I don't think you could get any more ripped mate!! I'm running a h-drol cycle next, hoping for the positive results you have experienced.
Impressive shoulder muscle development too.
Got the opportunity to buy Ostarine here in Australia but reading the vision sides put me off using it.... I will be following your log of PCT to see how it goes for you and I might add it to my PCT next cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are no known sides on Ostarine, and I've used it many times. Its one of favorite things to run if not the best because of no suppression, no sides, no pct, no supports, and gains that stay

S4 does have the vision sides but I like it a lot too. The vision issues can be somewhat controlled with dosing

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
how long are you going to run your osta after pct? then your going to take a small break and stack with s4 right?

There are no known sides on Ostarine, and I've used it many times. Its one of favorite things to run if not the best because of no suppression, no sides, no pct, no supports, and gains that stay

S4 does have the vision sides but I like it a lot too. The vision issues can be somewhat controlled with dosing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long are you going to run your osta after pct? then your going to take a small break and stack with s4 right?
I'm actually stopping the Ostarine last day of PCT, taking a month off, then starting Ostarine again with the S4 with my diet and training shifted to recomp

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually stopping the Ostarine last day of PCT, taking a month off, then starting Ostarine again with the S4 with my diet and training shifted to recomp
curious what dose you use of ostarine? How long of periods have you used and what sort of gains have you experienced? It looks like a very fascinating compound.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious what dose you use of ostarine? How long of periods have you used and what sort of gains have you experienced? It looks like a very fascinating compound.
12mg during PCT. I've held my weight and strength from cycle, and actually strength is increasing on some lifts. My measurements and size are all staying steady as well.

I plan to do 25mg when i start it up again. I've never ran that dose yet so I'm curious to see if I get more from it. I will also add in S4 at 50mg (5 on, 2 off) to help with fat loss and more gains.

Its not uncommon when ran solo, to see a 5 lb gain in muscle with a few lbs loss in fat (with the right diet) on Ostarine

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
12mg during PCT. I've held my weight and strength from cycle, and actually strength is increasing on some lifts. My measurements and size are all staying steady as well.

I plan to do 25mg when i start it up again. I've never ran that dose yet so I'm curious to see if I get more from it. I will also add in S4 at 50mg (5 on, 2 off) to help with fat loss and more gains.

Its not uncommon when ran solo, to see a 5 lb gain in muscle with a few lbs loss in fat (with the right diet) on Ostarine
are there any other sarms I should look into besides S4 and ostarine? I imagine they can be bought for "animal research" I shall do some digging. thanks again

edit: and the highest dose you would use ostarine solo is 25 mg?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Rick definitely has the knowledge on this so I would take his advice... I think I'm going to run it at 25mg the first two weeks of pct and then go down to 12.5... From what I've studied (which is a lot) that seems to be a sweet spot... There are other saris but osta and s4 are the ones most use and have the most research done on them...

are there any other sarms I should look into besides S4 and ostarine? I imagine they can be bought for "animal research" I shall do some digging. thanks again

edit: and the highest dose you would use ostarine solo is 25 mg?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
What are you going to take after pct and before recoup in that month? Just some test boosters?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you going to take after pct and before recoup in that month? Just some test boosters?
Just AnaBeta and DAA for a month before going into the recomp. Hopefully can pick up a couple lbs of muscle in that month ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Rick definitely has the knowledge on this so I would take his advice... I think I'm going to run it at 25mg the first two weeks of pct and then go down to 12.5... From what I've studied (which is a lot) that seems to be a sweet spot... There are other saris but osta and s4 are the ones most use and have the most research done on them...
Yeah that sounds right from the little reading I have done so far on the compound. Will you be logging pct with osta? I would love to see how you do in pct with the doses you plan to use.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that sounds right from the little reading I have done so far on the compound. Will you be logging pct with osta? I would love to see how you do in pct with the doses you plan to use.
I'm in my 3rd week of PCT right now and i do have a log going (though I haven't updated a lot lately due to holidays)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Day 38...

So I know I have been slipping on the log and I am sorry for that... I have had to work so much extra over the holidays and its just been crazy... HOWEVER... I have a lot to update...

First thing is that I set a new PR on my bench press last week of 275... That's a 40 pound gain from the start of my cycle... I was extremely pleased with that...

Secondly... My lifts continue to up and my strength is climbing daily... I decided to bump to 125 mg for the last week of the cycle and I have noticed a difference in strength since upping the dosage... I have had a nasty cold for 4 days and have continued to push right through it everyday... Now, if my strength is going up under these circumstances, then I am certain it would be even more if I was not sick... Yesterday I was doing sets of 10's on hammer curls with 75 pound dumbbells... When I started my cycle I was doing 40's and maybe 45's... My weight is arouind 188 yet my body fat remains around 7%... I have been fortunate enough to not have any water gains... I have kept my diet steady at about 3200 calories a day with nearly 400 grams of protein... So far I have gained about 13 pounds on cycle while maintaining body fat... I have some new progress pics to post and I will get them uyp tomorrow... You will not believe the before and after pics... It's unbelievable... I am just thrilled with the fact that I have been able to have these gains while continuing the amount of cardio I do... I actually have upped my 5 mile runs to 5.75 miles and continue with the 5 mile stairclimbs... Then I lift after and am still jacked for the day... The vascularity continues to be amazing... Ever since I worked forma stanzol into the cycle, I feel as though I have gotten even more cut up... I am very happy about this as well... Being cut is extremely important to me... I am looking forward to PCT as well... I will not allow any loss from my gains... I have a good feeling that Ostarine is going to be the key to keeping my gains... I will post my PCT seperate for review tomorrow... I am posting one pic that I have here at work from yesterday but the pics I took today are really good and show a lot of the progress as does this one... I am going to keep pushing harder and harder everyday and feel like I am getting so much good out of every single day... I will update again tomorrow with more pics... Thanks for all the support...

Attachments

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean update man!!
Looking forward to the results! Glad the cycle has treated you so well. Hdrol definitely works well for recomp and strength. :)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... i always appreciate the support!

Mean update man!!
Looking forward to the results! Glad the cycle has treated you so well. Hdrol definitely works well for recomp and strength. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks brotha! I always appreciate your support... Your rippin it up just fine in your PCT bro! Were on em! =)

Absolutely shredded bro! Nice work! You have me wanting to run Helladrol again to rip it up! :sgrin:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
awesome progress so far man. Do you count your carbs and fat? Or just total calories and protein? I am going to try around 400 g protein per day starting in two days I am hoping it will allow me to keep making gains when I try to cut. I'm probably going to be aiming for a very similar diet that you have around low 3000 cals per day

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... im definitely bustin my a$$ everyday but its so worth it! thanks for the support

Super shredded man! Looks like the discipline and dedication in the gym is paying off!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro... i appreciate the suppport... you know, i dont count the total carbs and fat because i know they are very low... i probably don't get enough of either but thats how I stay so cut... =) I can help you with any dieting tips you need... some people may find it hard to get that much protein, but honestly, its not very hard at all... so if yoiu need any advice, let me know... im probably going to post a sample diet that I am on for everyone to see...

awesome progress so far man. Do you count your carbs and fat? Or just total calories and protein? I am going to try around 400 g protein per day starting in two days I am hoping it will allow me to keep making gains when I try to cut. I'm probably going to be aiming for a very similar diet that you have around low 3000 cals per day

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro... i appreciate the suppport... you know, i dont count the total carbs and fat because i know they are very low... i probably don't get enough of either but thats how I stay so cut... =) I can help you with any dieting tips you need... some people may find it hard to get that much protein, but honestly, its not very hard at all... so if yoiu need any advice, let me know... im probably going to post a sample diet that I am on for everyone to see...
That'd be good. I think you sent me one in a PM but everyone can benefit from it :D.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
post up that diet :D ill prob try to get a lot of protein from chicken and tilapia thats my best guess for now lol

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
im going to do a diet write up this weekend, but honestly... i get so much protein from PLAIN greek yogurt... thats my trick to keep the fat low and the protein high... im not saying thats my only source at all, but thats my secret weapon! =)

post up that diet :D ill prob try to get a lot of protein from chicken and tilapia thats my best guess for now lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see this diet as well. Sounds interesting

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
my pct starts friday... i'll definitely be logging it though... thats awesome man... if you have any questions along the way, let me know... i'll be glad to help you...

hows pct been going for u so far??

u inspired me.. i ordered my helladrol.. should be here in 2 days but ill be starting it in Feb

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my pct starts friday... i'll definitely be logging it though... thats awesome man... if you have any questions along the way, let me know... i'll be glad to help you...
Wow we will be hitting pct around the same time.

You changing anything regarding training or diet?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Day 42

Today is Day 42 of my cycle... I am doing something a little different by going an extra few days to make it 45 days total... I know this is a bit different but I have a few reasons for doing this... It works out that my I will use a complete bottle for the 45 days... I also ran into an issue with getting my ostarine in time and I want to run it right away into pct and lastly, I am just being a little greedy for those extra few days...

So, ever since I kicked to 125 mg my body has changed even more... I am going to post some progress pics tomorrow that I am very proud of... I set a PR for my bench press last week of 280... thats a 50 pound increase since the start of my cycle... Today I was doing incline dumbbell sets with 90's which is a big step up from the 65's I could barely do at the start of my cycle... I also weighed in at 190 today, yet my bodyfat has stayed the same... This is the most important thing to me because keeping my body fat down where it is was one of my goals... I obviously credit this to my clean diet, my cardio and I also believe that forma stanzol has given me that little extra that I needed to get even more shred... I have to say, that this cycle ran properly, can be so rewarding... I will say though, I bust my a$$ everyday... I don't take days off of doing something... I don't lift everyday because that would obviously be counterproductive, but I do cardio everyday and when I lift, I lift so hard... I push myself to the absolute max when I am in there... There is no reason to spend money on a cycle, put in all the research and not go as hard as you can everyday... Why would you not get the max out of your investment... It can be hard at times but the mind can get you through anything... I am going to continue to kill it everyday and work harder and harder... PCT will be starting Friday so I am looking forward to getting that going... Here is my scheduled PCT plan

Torem 90/60/30/30
Ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Creatine Nitrate
Forma Stanzol

I was thinking of adding HCGenerate but I think that would just be overkill... So my plan is to do my PCT for the four weeks... Run the ostarine an extra 2 weeks after that... Then I will take NTBM bridge for a month along with creatine nitrate and possibly another test booster... Then after the four weeks, I will stack ostarine and s4 until my next ph cycle... Thoughts and input are always appreciated!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds amazing lol. I will be following.
Yea on cycle going all out is a must IMO. Hell I go all out all the time!
Good luck! I'll be in here motivating you all through pct! 280 on bench?! Damn that's mean. Specially since you follow a higher rep range. (I do 5s).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing progress, man--on paper (strength) and in the mirror. Not only looking very ripped, but incredibly dry, too.

This is certainly a successful cycle :yup:.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thats crazy bro... i'm keeping everything the same... if i find i am dropping weight i may add a few more calories but I anticipate with the ostarine that everything should be fine... what are you running for pct?

Wow we will be hitting pct around the same time.

You changing anything regarding training or diet?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 38...
The picture doesn't follow through on this quote, but I can't believe I'm the only guy who is gonna comment than when you took the pic, there is a dude pissing, right behind you! lol :laugh2:

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks brother... i appreciate the support... i have to say i am thrilled so far... i am going to do everything i can to make sure i not only keep it but try to improve... i think the osta is going to be the key...

Amazing progress, man--on paper (strength) and in the mirror. Not only looking very ripped, but incredibly dry, too.

This is certainly a successful cycle :yup:.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
lolll yeah my dad said the same thing... lolll oh well fck it! =)

The picture doesn't follow through on this quote, but I can't believe I'm the only guy who is gonna comment than when you took the pic, there is a dude pissing, right behind you! lol :laugh2:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats crazy bro... i'm keeping everything the same... if i find i am dropping weight i may add a few more calories but I anticipate with the ostarine that everything should be fine... what are you running for pct?
Clomi, nolva, and ostarine.
OTC stuff: daa, erase pro, agmatine, gdas, cabergolean,

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i really appreciate your support bro... I go out all the time too... it makes no sense not to... Yeah I do 4x10's on all my sets which I have found, for me, is a sweetspot for gains... obviously, everyone's is different but it is really working out for me... 5's can have a lot of benefit too... For me, the 10's allows me to gain strength but also maintain cut as well...

That sounds amazing lol. I will be following.
Yea on cycle going all out is a must IMO. Hell I go all out all the time!
Good luck! I'll be in here motivating you all through pct! 280 on bench?! Damn that's mean. Specially since you follow a higher rep range. (I do 5s).

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I can definitely help you out with the osta... i'll pm you with some info... thank you so much for the support... What are you using for cycle support... I would use N2Guard... use coupon code Needto139 and get 15% off and also you get free shipping... If you are looking to lean out, you need to run need2slin in your pct or lean xtreme... or both... you also need to make sure you have a high calorie but clean diet... lower fat but higher calorie... im going to post a sample diet of what a typical day is for me and maybe that can help you out too... Your definitely going to want to get your body fat down... It is definitely there for the taking... tell me this... is this your first cycle?? if not... you should stack katandrol and helladrol together... let me know

lol i noticed that but nver commented..

&& yea bro.. i cant wait to see how ur pct works out i hope u keep all ur gains if not get even more.. i rly hope same for me to .. i needa look more into Ostarine.. u mind pm'ing me with some info on it

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
That's not necessarily true.. It depends on if you have a cortisol issue or not... Sometimes people have that issue and some don't... with the ostarine, you can definitely run them and be fine...

this is my first cycle ever.. i was skeptical and nervous at first but after reading ur log i pulled the trigger..

yea my BF deffly does need to come down.. i feel like i wont gain much weight with this cycle bcuz ill probly lean out a lot and build muscle/strength

i will be eating at about 300-500 calories above maintenence.. all clean food.. high protein somewhat higher carbs low fat.

a couple people said it isnt best for me to run a LX or N2slin during PCT just bcuz i wouldnt want to risk losing gains.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is my first cycle ever.. i was skeptical and nervous at first but after reading ur log i pulled the trigger..

yea my BF deffly does need to come down.. i feel like i wont gain much weight with this cycle bcuz ill probly lean out a lot and build muscle/strength

i will be eating at about 300-500 calories above maintenence.. all clean food.. high protein somewhat higher carbs low fat.

a couple people said it isnt best for me to run a LX or N2slin during PCT just bcuz i wouldnt want to risk losing gains.
Don't know why you wouldn't run n2slin. It's a greed gda and could be used for mass gain. If I could afford it i would run it year round.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
exactly, i mean need2slin is going to take your carbs and fats and take them to your muscles... its one of the best supps out there... i know so many people that use it all year

Don't know why you wouldn't run n2slin. It's a greed gda and could be used for mass gain. If I could afford it i would run it year round.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
DYLAN GEMELLI"S HELLADROL DIET

So, I have been promising to post a sample of my diet that I have been using while on helladrol... I have had an extremely beneficial cycle and I believe that my diet has a lot to do with it... I have this diet posted as well at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/190777-dylan-gemellis-helladrol.html#post3169515...

Now, keep in mind, that I am an NASM certified personal trainer and nutritionist and I have spent YEARS coming up with something that works specifically for me... Everyone is always going to have their own opinions on diet and what works for one person may not for the next... My results speak for themselves on this cycle and this diet has been a big reason for the progress that I have made...

I am eating between 3000-3200 calories a day and about 400 grams of protein a day...

Morning - 2 hours before the gym

6 egg whites - 102 cal 20 protein
1 packet of SUGAR FREE maple and brown sugar oatmeal - 100 cal 4 protein
3/4 serving of peanut butter - 150 cal 5 protein

basically what I do is cook my egg whites... I cook the peanut butter into the egg whites on the stove and drizzle the oatmeal over the top... It tastes excellent and gets me a good start to the day...

Pre-cardio
1 promax low sugar bar... 220-240 cals... 18-20 protein
Pre-lift
1 pure protein bar... 180-200 cals... 20 protein

Post workout - Whey protein ( I use dymatize or gaspari for post workout) 120-150 cal 24-25 protein

So now we are at about 1:30 p.m...

1 PLAIN greek yogurt... I STRESS PLAIN because the others have WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR

100 cal 18 protein

Greek Yogurt is my secret weapon for extra protein...

6 egg whites 100 cal 20 protein

About 1.5 hours later

Apex bar... 150 cal 10 protein

1 hour later
1 can of lowfat tuna... drained so there is less salt
150 cal 33 protein
1 greek yogurt
100 cal 18 protein

1 hour later
whey protein... I use a little more expensive whey for this... the two I have found to be very effective are NRG-X sublime whey or isopure...
105-120 cal 25-28 pro

1 hour later
1.5 servings of special k protein cereal... NO MILK... I use sobe no calorie flavored water for milk...
150 calories 15 protein
1 greek yogurt
100 calories 18 protein
1 special k granola bar
110 calories 4 protein

1.5 hours later
Frozen Steamer vegetable... Usually asparagus or green beans... 50-80 calories 3-5 protein
6 egg whites
100 calories 20 protein

About 2 hours later when I get home from work... Roughly 10:00 p.m.

I normally have 1.5 - 2 servings of either fat free ground turkey or chicken breast... I cook them in the oven or on the stove top... I normally cut half a green pepper and half an onion with them... I use mustard for a little flavor...

180-260 calories 42-58 protein

6 egg whites 100 calories 20 protein
Sugar Free maple brown sugar oatmeal packet 100 calories 4 protein
1 serving of peanut butter 200 calories 7 protein
Casein protein... I use ON gold standard casein... 120 calories 24 protein

So that is my typical day of eating... I drink a lot of water throughout the day as well... I have found that even though I was drinking skim milk, that it was effecting my cuts... I still get milk in the greek yogurt but I completely cut it out of my diet throughout the day and have found that I have become more cut up since then... I try to keep my fat and sugar to a minimum... Some will say I do not get enough carbs but my body doesn't react too well to carbs... Of course I have a little variety in there... Some days I have fish instead of chicken or turkey but I find that this diet works well for me... I actually enjoy most of the foods I eat... For me, this diet has seemed to be very effective... IF anyone needs any help with any setup of a diet, let me know! Hope this is beneficial for you...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Solid diet man :thumbsup: .. what brand of yogurt do you buy? I will have to look into the greek yogurt I routinely eat regular plain dannon yogurt but it has only about 11 g protein per cup I believe greek yogurt has higher protein per serving? And sucks for me because I cannot eat eggs :( ....egg intolerance :/

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Chobani is a really popular brand and is really good... 100 calories 18 grams of protein... low sugar... open nature is another really good one and Dannon Oikos is good... those are the three that I stick with... Bro that sucks about the egg intolerance... Can you buy the liquid egg whites? If not, I am sure we can figure out a substitute...

Solid diet man :thumbsup: .. what brand of yogurt do you buy? I will have to look into the greek yogurt I routinely eat regular plain dannon yogurt but it has only about 11 g protein per cup I believe greek yogurt has higher protein per serving? And sucks for me because I cannot eat eggs :( ....egg intolerance :/

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Chobani is a really popular brand and is really good... 100 calories 18 grams of protein... low sugar... open nature is another really good one and Dannon Oikos is good... those are the three that I stick with... Bro that sucks about the egg intolerance... Can you buy the liquid egg whites? If not, I am sure we can figure out a substitute...
LOL funny story about the egg whites... so my whole life I have tried to eat eggs in different varieties...scrambled, sunny side up, ect..horrible stomach pains and on the toilet all day a few hours after. As far as the egg whites I thought "hey maybe egg whites will be ok for me" .. so I buy some pasteurized carton egg whites from the store and try to drink a cup (this is what all my friends do since they are pasteurized you can drink them straight) and let's just say things did not turn out very pretty! lol. I have gotten by without eggs though just use a good amount of whey, chicken, beef, dairy products, etc. The greek yogurt sounds like it would be a great addition to my diet though.