Dudes working with sunglasses on their heads...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What is the point in this...are the lights in the gym too bright?:) I saw a picture of Nasser ElSonbaty neck pressing 315 with sunglasses on, so I guess I shouldnt talk ****:)...but it still looks kinda silly.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't do that at the gym but I have been know to teach part of class with mine on.. I wear glasses and my sunglasses are prescription and in the morning I forget I pushed them up there

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
MatthewD:) I forgot to put 'working out' in the subject of the thread, I didnt meant just working:) Im talking about the guy in short shorts, a ripped t-shirt, and a pair of sunglasses pushed up on his head while he struts around the gym like a rooster:) I dont see the point in it... maybe the sunglasses help focus the uv rays from the gym lights into a concentrated form of testosterone that is powerful enough to penetrate the cranium and stimulate the androgen receptors in the brain...you know, muscletech sunglasses:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL what I like to see when someone comes in like that is them go do something like shoulder presses on the Smith Machine and break them damn things..
muscletech glasses.. now there we go.. new product Chemo.. :D

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
maybe the sunglasses help focus the uv rays from the gym lights into a concentrated form of testosterone that is powerful enough to penetrate the cranium and stimulate the androgen receptors in the brain...you know, muscletech sunglasses:)
LMAO...muscletech! lol :p :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
don't forget about the wolverine work boots... nothing like a good steel toe to help you squat :rolleyes:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Jeans and "cigarette" or "alcohol" company shirts are pretty awesome workout gear as well. How bout flip flops why doing upper body days. :rolleyes:

Truly amazing dumb people in the world.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
hahah..thats funny........... don't laugh man i bet Jeff summers would make some **** like that. Probably charge 800 bucks a pair.

i was going to post about this guy in my gym.... friggin annoying...hes one of those guys

wears the tight sweatshirts same color as his tight sweat pants...that makes him look like he's smuggling berries.......THEN to add to it....he throws a pair of sweat shorts over the sweat pants....like wtf is that man.

guess hes trying to spot reduce his ass or something. Then the idiot sees me yesterday carrying dumbells and going to sit down on the incline bench....and he decides to stand right next to me and show some other guy how to squat...its like bro..get your ass outta my face man..wtf.....and you don't even know how to squat.........I MEAn the GRUNT at the end is not part of the form man..geeks

lets see what else do people wear....i see the boots at my gym...and the baggy baggy ass clothes the thugs wear...mostly the ones with boots..

hmm...i hate the pink muscle shirts, like the really thin tank tops..i mean if your looking massive like a pro then fine but for most its not cool...

fat women in spandex....ITS NOT MADE FOR YOU WOMEN get it through your heads already.

h19

dez/null

Awards
Gah pink scares me...
I wear what i feel like....Shirt sweats whatever.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
pink scares me too... i wear whatever also...some tend to over accessorize (sp?)....like its a fashion show or soemthing.

lets see yesterday i wore...some like gym pants..like the sorta plastic but not really kind....tshirt..and sweatshirt....and sneakers....

my sweatshirt said USA on the hood..that was my fashion statement for the day

h19

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
hahah..thats funny........... don't laugh man i bet Jeff summers would make some **** like that. Probably charge 800 bucks a pair.

fat women in spandex....ITS NOT MADE FOR YOU WOMEN get it through your heads already.

h19
'

i think celltech wear would sell better...summers would actually charge 600 a pair....celltech would be the high end! :rolleyes:

i dont know how those fat women squeeze into those little spandex suits!:eek: :eek:

T's, tanks, shorts work for me! but never in pink. btw i think dez really likes pink and he's jus tryin to cover it up that pink is his favorite color heh :p :p

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah i noticed some pink spandex i think in the background in one of his pics he posted..hehe...

oh by the way..b4 pics going up tonight..

h19