DTH/ STOKED.... stack

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know if taking DTH and STOKED at the same time would require any additional support supplements. I am 21 and have not experimented with anything other than creatine and bcaa's. Would this stack be benificail for a bulk and strength gainer? any info would be appreciated.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know if taking DTH and STOKED at the same time would require any additional support supplements. I am 21 and have not experimented with anything other than creatine and bcaa's. Would this stack be benificail for a bulk and strength gainer? any info would be appreciated.
Yes, I believe this would be a great stack.

I plan on running STOKED with a few different muscle builders, DTH would be perfect.

The only thing that worries me is some rumors about the oral bioavailability of trans-res?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
What would the gains in size be for a stack like this? Im more interested in size gains b/c i am wanting to gain some mass before i go to basic training. My strength is where i want it to be but my weight is not.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
So it has the capability of being toxic?
No, just not absorbed fully.

DTH already has Icarrin in it (its the second ingredient, so probably alot), which is the test booster in Stoked.

I think a Divanex(New Divanil only product coming to NP soon)/DTH stack would be amazing. Might see some shedding on that stack, if youre prone to MPB. also, MassFX/DTH or BAM/DTH would also be really good. Maybe throw in Restore, 6-oxo, or CissusDrol in with any one of those.

I don't really see the need to stack w/ any of the supps i mentioned, except maybe BAM. You will get a diminishing rate of returns by using a stack. However of course you will see more results in a shorter time, if you for example want to put on as much mass as possible by the end or something like that.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
What would the gains in size be for a stack like this? Im more interested in size gains b/c i am wanting to gain some mass before i go to basic training. My strength is where i want it to be but my weight is not.
I don't think Stoked will help you as much as you would like with this goal. Resveratrol is a great supp, but in my experience it doesn't help w/ gaining size as much as other supps.

Id say MassFX and DTH would be your best bet.

Good Shepherd

Awards
No, just not absorbed fully.

DTH already has Icarrin in it (its the second ingredient, so probably alot), which is the test booster in Stoked.

I think a Divanex(New Divanil only product coming to NP soon)/DTH stack would be amazing. Might see some shedding on that stack, if youre prone to MPB. also, MassFX/DTH or BAM/DTH would also be really good. Maybe throw in Restore, 6-oxo, or CissusDrol in with any one of those.

I don't really see the need to stack w/ any of the supps i mentioned, except maybe BAM. You will get a diminishing rate of returns by using a stack. However of course you will see more results in a shorter time, if you for example want to put on as much mass as possible by the end or something like that.
I agree with you on this.......DTH plus Trib test extreme was an amazing stack- Davianil was on of the main Ing. in TTE

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX also has Divanil (though 600mg less than Divanex or ActX, which i think makes a difference). Ill still recommend it tho, becuase it has 25R diol. Also i found Mass FX worked best when dosed 4 seperate times in a day.

If you decide to take MassFX and DTH, id definitely recommend taking Restore either with it or starting Restore it 1-2 weeks in. Both together will really affect your Test production, which will also increase your estrogen production through Aromatase. Restore contains Cortisol reducers, a Prolactin reducer, and an Aromtase inhibitor. All will be useful for you in putting on as much mass as possible.

Can you describe what your experience w/ lifting is?

Also, don't skimp on protein just because ur on the supps (probably heard this before). at least a gram a day. eat a shitload of calories as well to take advantage of these supps.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
In high school I was on the wrestling team. Im 21 now and in through the past years I work out as often as i can. For the last 7-8 months i have really been strict on working out. 3-5 times a weeks usually. So i would say i have been lifting seriously for under a year. i went from 138 to 150-152 from aug. of 07 to june of 08. If I take both DTH and STOKED at the same time would it mess up my indocrine system? Being 21 i shouldnt worry about it but i dont not want test. atrophy to occur at all.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I would not try to gain size before basic training!! I would concentrate more on muscular endurance and cardio conditioning. You will loose any gained size in basic training.

Mr Ed

Awards
Activate Xtreme and Stoked!

I would consider getting Activate Xtreme on sale and taking it with Stoked!

I have both DTH and Activate Xtreme that I have taken with Stoked! and AX works better in my opinion with Stoked! and by itself. Stoked! is awesome though but makes you hungry - AX somehow reduces that "side-effect".

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the sound of this stack. I also like the activate extreme stoked idea.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on Day 8 of Stoked/DTHC today.So far the thing I noticed most is an increase of appetite and some bacne.That is it so far.
Dose
Stoked-2 in the am/2 in the pm
Dthc 2in the am/2 at 2pm/1 at night

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us posted.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Well hey guys im probably gonna go through with the cycle but i want to get cycle support for the added bonus. Any one in here in the military? If so are you allowed to bring supplement and use them after basic?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well hey guys im probably gonna go through with the cycle but i want to get cycle support for the added bonus. Any one in here in the military? If so are you allowed to bring supplement and use them after basic?
I have heard that some in the military have been able to buy the still legal oral steriods on base stores. If it is legal the military does not seem to have a problem with it.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

it matters what your job is. I was a flight crew member and anything we took had to be ok'd by a flight doctor. They really arent that tough on you about it though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody actually started or ran this particular stack yet (STOKED + DTH)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing that worries me is some rumors about the oral bioavailability of trans-res?
The problem of the oral availability of (trans-)resveratrol is fully taken care of by the combination of quercetin (in STOKED!) and Bioperine (in STOKED! and Diesel Test Hardcore). Something else that might improve resveratrol's bioavailability is grape seed extract. In any case, STOKED! has no problems with resveratrol oral bioavailability.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The problem of the oral availability of (trans-)resveratrol is fully taken care of by the combination of quercetin (in STOKED!) and Bioperine (in STOKED! and Diesel Test Hardcore). Something else that might improve resveratrol's bioavailability is grape seed extract. In any case, STOKED! has no problems with resveratrol oral bioavailability.
i think we are in agreement on the compatibility of dth/stoked.:thumbsup: what's your opinion of my adding td trione?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Could i throw in some activate xtreme with this stack and reap more benifits? would i need a pct if i threw in that as well?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There might be a point of diminishing returns if running all three. Act X and Stoked is a very popular combination right now; boost test, regulate estrogen, and free bound test...sounds pretty good to me ;)

There are various ways you could run all three though, IE:

DTH wk 1-4
Stoked wk 1-8
Act X wk 5-8

or many other various combinations.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
If i bridged those three. . would i be in any need of a pct type program?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I feel as if DTH already has a proper amount of horny goat weed (as does stoked), and from everything Ive heard, more is not always better with icariin.

I dont see the need to use both at once.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...sorry, I forgot to mention that a pct would not be necessary if running any of the aforementioned products (alone, or stacked).

As a matter of fact, *STOKED, DTH, and Act X are all products that I would highly suggest to be used during pct.

*Keep in mind that STOKED is aka POST Cycle Support. If you're not sure what I'm talking about then check out the last link in my sig.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Could i run dth and or stoked year round? would there be any shut down?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that we suggest STOKED to be ran for 4-8 eight weeks followed by at least four weeks off. This seems to be pretty standard for most other products in the same category as STOKED.

Check out the FAQ!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/92188-official-stoked-post.html

Q: Do I need to take time off between cycles of Stoked?/Post Cycle Support??
A: You can take the products continuously although like any product that raises Testosterone cycling is recommended in intervals of 8 weeks.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 Week Update of PCS/DTHC

I just finished the Post Cycle Support and have about 3 weeks left of DTHC.Here is what I have noticed
1.Huge libido increase.
2.My appetite has increased and I gained 6lbs.
3.I noticed my sleep is better-No tossing and turning.I wake up refreshed.
3.Strength gains were hard to judge because I am doing a 20 rep squat routine,however my endurance is way up.I can do more reps for each exercise.
4.I noticed an increase in aggression-I get angrier easier.
5.I noticed some acne on back and a little on face.-I believe this is because of an increase in my test levels.
I will try this stack again and I will add Activate Xtreme at week 4-8.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head:

Thanks for the update. Is this bottle of POST Cycle Support from the promo you won? Just curious, b/c I can't remember what we sent you :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel as if DTH already has a proper amount of horny goat weed (as does stoked), and from everything Ive heard, more is not always better with icariin.

I dont see the need to use both at once.
stoked/activate extreme is a very popular stack, last i heard actx had icariin. imo, dth will stack better with stoked, based on ingredients.:duel:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I just finished the Post Cycle Support and have about 3 weeks left of DTHC.Here is what I have noticed
1.Huge libido increase.
2.My appetite has increased and I gained 6lbs.
3.I noticed my sleep is better-No tossing and turning.I wake up refreshed.
3.Strength gains were hard to judge because I am doing a 20 rep squat routine,however my endurance is way up.I can do more reps for each exercise.
4.I noticed an increase in aggression-I get angrier easier.
5.I noticed some acne on back and a little on face.-I believe this is because of an increase in my test levels.
I will try this stack again and I will add Activate Xtreme at week 4-8.
What was your diet and exercise like? How is tha 20 rep squat and at what weight do you use and max out on your legs?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stoked/activate extreme is a very popular stack, last i heard actx had icariin. imo, dth will stack better with stoked, based on ingredients.:duel:
A couple of people have run this combo and liked it very much:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple of people have run this combo and liked it very much:thumbsup:
hey man, got hit with some major medical bills from knee replacement. will be ordering stoked this friday. looking forward to starting this stack, but unfortunately the bills have to come first,lol.:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man, got hit with some major medical bills from knee replacement. will be ordering stoked this friday. looking forward to starting this stack, but unfortunately the bills have to come first,lol.:thumbsup:

Yes the bills come first. Sorry to hear about the major medical bill and hope that everything works out for you bro:thumbsup: