My DTH and Stoked PCT Log

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ok, I ran Havoc for 6 weeks and am on day 3 of PCT, I am taking the following:

40 mg Nolvadex (for the first 5 days, after that 20 mg for the remaining 3 weeks and 2 days.)
6 DTH (2 in the morning, 2 with lunch, 2 at 10 P.M.)
4 Stoked (2 in the A.M. and 2 in the P.M)

I am on Day 3 and I am feeling good, my soldier is popping up here and there and my libido is slowly coming back...bottom line I feel different. My energy is good, I am not going to the gym tonight but I feel I have the energy to. My appetite is good. The worst part of DTH is the after taste when you burp. It's gross but it's not that bad. I notice a sligh headache the past couple of days that seem to go away when i drink gatorade. Maybe it's in my head.

Overall I am pleased at this moment in day 3. I am curious to see what it will be like on day 10 as I hear that's when it really kicks in. One thing I didn;t through in is Creatine, which I will purchase today.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Ran a straight cycle for 6 wks...huh:think:

How has it worked out for you so far?
What type of gains have you seen(size,strength)?

What was your mgs. dosage at?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
yeah 6 weeks I ran it. There were like 4 or 5 days where I didn't run it because I was sick and didn;t want to throw it up and waste it. But I ran it at 40mg a day.

My gains were great. i am 5'8 and finished off at 192, I started at 180. My max on bench was 315 for 8 and my shoulder press was 225 for 6. I judged my gains on those. Legs and all the other areas I went for sets and wanted to cut them up. I squat up to 395, nothing great.

Sides were getting harsh, libido was terrible, hair loss was becoming an issue and my stomach pains were becoming greater. Overall though I loved it.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
yeah 6 weeks I ran it. There were like 4 or 5 days where I didn't run it because I was sick and didn;t want to throw it up and waste it. But I ran it at 40mg a day.

My gains were great. i am 5'8 and finished off at 192, I started at 180. My max on bench was 315 for 8 and my shoulder press was 225 for 6. I judged my gains on those. Legs and all the other areas I went for sets and wanted to cut them up. I squat up to 395, nothing great.

Sides were getting harsh, libido was terrible, hair loss was becoming an issue and my stomach pains were becoming greater. Overall though I loved it.

Man those sides sound brutal.....:nono:

Good luck with PCT:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks dude, I have been feeling good after only 4 days, this stuff works very well.
I have heard many good thing about Stoked/Activate Xtreme but have been waiting to see some one do it with DTH please keep the thread updated for me.:)

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I have heard many good thing about Stoked/Activate Xtreme but have been waiting to see some one do it with DTH please keep the thread updated for me.:)
On Day 5 and my libido is good as is my energy. One thing that is beginning to bother me though is the headaches. I need to rest for a couple of hours because they are somewhat severe. Is this common and what is making this happen? I have not lost any weight and my strength is the same. I know I will lose some but overall I am pleased. Please let me know about the headaches.

Also, how much creatine can I throw in? And would the tablets be just as good as the powder? So you advise not to take this when running DTH?

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
On Day 5 and my libido is good as is my energy. One thing that is beginning to bother me though is the headaches. I need to rest for a couple of hours because they are somewhat severe. Is this common and what is making this happen? I have not lost any weight and my strength is the same. I know I will lose some but overall I am pleased. Please let me know about the headaches.

Also, how much creatine can I throw in? And would the tablets be just as good as the powder? So you advise not to take this when running DTH?

Thanks
Is your water intake still high? I would just get the BP checked as a precaution. You can run the creatine. Tabs just as goos as powder I would run 5g

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I did a pcs/ax/lx/zma that was sick.

Im very curious about any Diesel AI stack...........:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Do you take any stims? if so what are they?

Water, lots of it. Got any EFA's in your regime?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Do you take any stims? if so what are they?

Water, lots of it. Got any EFA's in your regime?
Sorry for not updating in a while. Yeah I increased my water intake a lot, that did the trick with headaches. I feel like a camel going back and forth filling up my water bottle, I must drink 100 oz a day.

What are EFA's?

PCT is going well, my libido is back to almost normal. I was sick last week and pull my neck the week before so I been to the gym maybe 6 times but my strength has not really been affected...maybe a rep or 2. Weight is down by 3 pounds, which is good. I did not add any creatine in there yet but I am starting that today. I pop viagara's and will continue to do so for the next 2 weeks when my shoulder is going to battle. I just don't want to embarass myself just in case.

I added back in DHEA and Paravol. perhaps it's overkill but I feel good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry for not updating in a while. Yeah I increased my water intake a lot, that did the trick with headaches. I feel like a camel going back and forth filling up my water bottle, I must drink 100 oz a day.

What are EFA's?

PCT is going well, my libido is back to almost normal. I was sick last week and pull my neck the week before so I been to the gym maybe 6 times but my strength has not really been affected...maybe a rep or 2. Weight is down by 3 pounds, which is good. I did not add any creatine in there yet but I am starting that today. I pop viagara's and will continue to do so for the next 2 weeks when my shoulder is going to battle. I just don't want to embarass myself just in case.

I added back in DHEA and Paravol. perhaps it's overkill but I feel good.
EFA is essential fatty acids like fish oil