RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemme know what u think. I been wanting to try it but cashews are my least fav
I tried cashew butter today, and meh. It's so-so. I'll try cashew milk with my coffee in the morning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tasted it. Almond Milk is better.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Cashew milk doesn't even sound good. The cashew butter like peanut butter is pretty good on celery or with raisins and bananas.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I enjoy almond milk a lot. Is the macros worth dealing with taste u don't prefer??

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy almond milk a lot. Is the macros worth dealing with taste u don't prefer??
You mean the cashew milk? It's very similar to almond milk in macros. I'll probably deal with the taste. Maybe throw in more PB2.

I agree. I like almond milk a lot. No complaints there.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
If macros are pretty = I'm staying. What's the cashew benfit?? If any??

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Saturday's routine

Floor up leg press/calf raise
1x10/10@sled+90
" " 180
" " 270
" " 320
1x5/5@ sled +370
" " 420

Bb shrug/oh kb swings
1x10/10@135/20
" "185/20
" "225/20
" "275/20
1x5/10 & 325/20

Banded gm/farmers carry@70ft
1x10/1@??/80
" " 100
" " 120
" " 140
Then 140 ft @ 160

Then I thought I'd try something new to finish:
1/1 pull/dips. 2 sets to failure. Only pausing to walk the 20-25 ft between pull/dip bars. But I just didn't burn out like I'd hoped. So I went non stop for over 7 and 1/2 minutes before I couldn't do a pull up. Dips I still had plenty. Not sure how to gauge that portion of my performance. So I challenge u fellas. Give it s try. I wanna see some other numbers if u care to try and beat this fat old man lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If macros are pretty = I'm staying. What's the cashew benfit?? If any??
I'll compare tomorrow.

It's thicker, and some may prefer the taste. It just isn't for me. I didn't immediately like almond milk when I gave up milk two years ago.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did 1 pull-up then 1 dip back and forth? Or...?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Challenge kenpoengineer the pull-up and dip king!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
So how many rounds of 1/1 pull-ups and dips did you do? Did you happen to count the reps/sets?

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
You did 1 pull-up then 1 dip back and forth? Or...?
Yes. One dip. Walked to the bar. Did one pull up. Walked back did one dip. And continued non stop for something like 7:20-7:35ish. I wasn't really paying attention when I started to the seconds. I never thought I'd go on anywhere near that. And it was really the pull ups that smoked me. I wanna know if my 7 minute mark is an achievement so to speak or do I need to work harder lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. One dip. Walked to the bar. Did one pull up. Walked back did one dip. And continued non stop for something like 7:20-7:35ish. I wasn't really paying attention when I started to the seconds. I never thought I'd go on anywhere near that. And it was really the pull ups that smoked me. I wanna know if my 7 minute mark is an achievement so to speak or do I need to work harder lol
A second extra/less of a walk could skew the numbers for two identical people. It sounds to me like it was an achievement, and let's see you beat that time next time.

Oh, and don't challenged Kenpo. lol. He's probably been going since Brian tagged him last night.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Oh, and don't challenged Kenpo. lol. He's probably been going since Brian tagged him last night.
And he was doing 100 reps each time. Probably could do them for days at that pace, with 200lbs hanging off his waist.
Legend has it he has a piss boy that carries a bucket so he doesn't have to stop while doing these...

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
And he was doing 100 reps each time. Probably could do them for days at that pace, with 200lbs hanging off his waist.
Legend has it he has a piss boy that carries a bucket so he doesn't have to stop while doing these...
Well hell im screwed then. I can't afford a piss caddy lmao

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Well I had this awesome note in here at first this morning. Big chunks were auto deleting or some **** when id try to post now I'm aggravated to an already less than Stellar week for Tuesday. But the abridged version of earlier. Weekend was crazy busy. No gym since Friday. This afternoon wil be shoulders/arms combo day.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I don't know where my energy is but I can barely keep my head up in class. Fml

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power nap time!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Man my past couple days have been crazy busy. Gym will be another evening session like yesterday. Should have time this evening to get some more in depth posts about my sessions. This week at school has been crazy as far as volume requirement. Blah

clown007

clown007

Awards
Man my past couple days have been crazy busy. Gym will be another evening session like yesterday. Should have time this evening to get some more in depth posts about my sessions. This week at school has been crazy as far as volume requirement. Blah
What are you in school for?

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I'm going to school for high performance mechanics

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Depending on the depth ur trying to get into things. Basic courses are 9 months. Then the cool guy classes are 3 months each after u do ur core. Sucky part is they won't let u take the cool guy stuff without taking their basic auto programs. I been a mechanic my whole life. Sitting through classes I can teach is driving me a little nuts. And I correct a lot of instructors. Then prove I'm right. So needless to say it's been challenging. Much less of course when I can keep my pie hole shut. Hahahaha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Woke up today stiff as a board. Both gym and class were rougher than I expected this week. I'm gonna take today off. Mostly. Im gonna hit some low impact cardio up with the hound this evening. Also gonna get some quality stretching/mobility work in.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks just like what I have on my shelf!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Challenge kenpoengineer the pull-up and dip king!!
Did someone mention pull-ups and dips?! FTW!!! What's happening in here? Another Finaflex Freak in the making?!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low impact training with the hound? Is that even legal?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gross. lol

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Did someone mention pull-ups and dips?! FTW!!! What's happening in here? Another Finaflex Freak in the making?!!
I was trying to finish a work out with dips/pull-ups In a 1/1 rep rotation to failure. Do this for two sets. But what ended up happening was one set of non stop 1/1 pull up then dip for about 7 minutes till I couldn't do another full pull up. I hear ur the pull up and dip king. I had a lot of dips left in the tank but pull ups I was gassed.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Woo woo. Got a note to pick up a parcel at the post office. Gotta be my Stimz. I'll have them tomorrow at lunch!!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Got up today at my normal 330 schedule. Killed chest today. Feeling good. Today I should have my Stimz. Freaking stoked!! So by this evening I should have everything together to start that log. I'll have a lot of updates and such when I begin that

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woo!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Quite the Finaflex stack!!!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Thats the link to my home away from home for a month. I'll be doing all my logging in my Stimz run log if u wanna follow

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Today's session
Warm up
Band assisted static stretches
Scap rotations
Lax ball work

Routine
Bb shrug/kbell swings
3x10/10@135/30

Ng db shrug