Votes: 65 19.9%
  • All the time

Votes: 55 16.9%

• Total voters
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bplre the rule. I had smirnoffs, jack mn cokes, lng idlansds etc etrf. And some how IN rhew stall the dividier I touiched it and it broke off and fell on the floor haha. girls love to make the excuse of " I have a boyfreld". So at 4am I wernt too mc d's and got two sausage and egg m c muffins with a small coke. 425am now and hope I dfall asleeped!!
holy crap, and i thought i couldn't spell....... but anyway.....i started reading this thread for my own reasons, and after reading almost everyones responses i have concluded this....not many alcoholics here, which is good news!!! so for most of ya CHEERS!! for you guys any way

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
bplre the rule. I had smirnoffs, jack mn cokes, lng idlansds etc etrf. And some how IN rhew stall the dividier I touiched it and it broke off and fell on the floor haha. girls love to make the excuse of " I have a boyfreld". So at 4am I wernt too mc d's and got two sausage and egg m c muffins with a small coke. 425am now and hope I dfall asleeped!!
I think you were slurring your typing after a few drinks

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Technical difficulties that night haha. All better now!

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I've been sober since april 11, 2002. stopped drinking my junior year of high school since it was affecting my training. I'm at college right now, and get pressured every night to drink, but still havent. I bounce at 3 different bars and that just makes me realize how retarded and stupid people are when they're drunk... totally turns me off to it. I see alcohol/bars as a way to make a lot of money, and get pussy. thats it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My main rule when it comes to alcohol is not on workout days, and not on days before a workout. It hurts my mental motivation, and any serious lifter knows that your mindset is a huge part of your workout. So, basically, Saturday is the only day I can allow myself a drink, and rarely do I take one. I just don't see the purpose. If I'm going to have bad calories I'll get some hot wings and throw in a diet coke. To me, that's much more enjoyable.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have such a hang over right now... im never drinking again....
hahaha i was searching about the lasting cortisol effects of alcohol consumption, and thats exactly how i feel right now. No more drinking unless its a rage.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
hang overs are for pussies!

Pop some multi before you hit the sack and ALOT of water. Never a hang over again

Eject

Eject

Awards
i went from 9-10% BF to about 12 over this christmas break. no **** lol.

I blame the Captain Morgan!

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
When i do drink i dont drink beer. Makes me feel bloated as hell. I have a Vodka and Toni w/ a twist of lime. Thats about it. Try not to drink very often but i dont mind having a few on a night out

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
peach snapps right now hehe. 1230 in the afternoon. Oops

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
australia day on saturday....9am start.....its gunna be a long day!

typeOnegative

typeOnegative

Awards
I do occasionally, but it really only applies during summer softball season... but recently I have been dry for 2 months

slappyclaus

Awards
I haven't had a drink in 17 years. Not bad for a total drunk. Thank God for A.A.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I Spend All Of My Money On Supplements/staples...its Easy Not To Drink When U Dont Have Money!!lol

depwned

Awards
6 days a week

I drink between 4 and 6 days a week. I have been doing this since I was 21. I am 23. I work in restaurants and goto school. Basically its like this: I lift 4 days a week that means ~ three off days. And I always lift with a hangover. And it sucks. But the math works out OK only a little overlap. Drink ~5 days a week and lift ~4 days and theres 7 days in a week and I only need 9. Fukin A man. I drink around 10 beers a night or so. Unless I am with my waiter buddies, then we have a pocketful of tips so we go with the old:

Bud Light. Soco Lime. Soco Lime. Bud Light. Yaeger Bomb. Soco Lime. Bud Light. Tequila. Soco Lime. Bud Light. Soco Lime. Rumpeminze. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Sierra Neveda. Drive Drunk like a Pro.

I have tried drinking less. And actually I gave up drinking for about a month. I thought one thing - This sucks. I thought I might find inner peace or enlightment or success or something but instead I found out that I was bored. And I dont like my friends that much, they are not that interesting. And neither is my girlfriend. I knew what I had to do. I got drunk. I had fun, loved my friends, and ****ed my gf like a wild man and told her that she is amazing. Cause I thought she was. Then I woke up and SWORE. I ****ing SWORE to myself and God and the Earth that I would NEVER EVER ever try that sober life again. :hammer:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
??whatver makes u happy man.. best of luck.

when u said " thought I might find inner peace or enlightment or success or something but instead I found out that I was bored. And I dont like my friends that much, they are not that interesting. And neither is my girlfriend."

do u ever think that ur just as sucky as they are ... when i stopped smoking i realized the same thing... but i came to the fact that, not only did they suck... but because i choose to hang with them.. i sucked too... so now that i told everyone to Fu*k off...i find myself with ppl who have goals/direction in life... although i was alone at first.. i have meet new ppl with my drive for sucess... life is still tuff... but its alot better when ur making progress rather than spinning in circles

PS- ur waisting ur effort in the gym by drinking like that. (just my opinion)

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
im drunk as **** right now HAHAHAHA, god why did the night end so early!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ive been drinking for the past couple of days.and i have to say that,it really did f!!k up my gains.i mean noticeably!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
If I drink, it's on the weekends, and occasionally at that. I've been sober the past couple weeks, but I'll definitely be drinking Saturday night.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ya same here... im probably gunna drink next sat.
its kinda funny being like this... me and my friend use to split bottles of vodka into big gulps and walk around the Sanantonio mall almost weekly..not to mention my fav time to drink is in the morning.... now i dont really drink at all. its cheaper being a lightweigt though

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to hardly ever drink. I'm talking maybe a couple times a year, but now I tend to on most weekends. As bad as it sounds, sometimes I feel rather at home with a cigarette and a glass of porter. I figure if I don't drink or smoke at all during the week and do it one night on the weekends I'll be fine. I only drink beer or whiskey, and I never really go overboard with it. When I smoke I buy additive-free cigarettes. Probably not that much better, but whatever; they don't have rat poison in them.

Gotta live a balanced life. I don't want to blast myself with fitness to the extent that I will despise it when I'm older. I love being in shape and looking good, but I'm not super into the physical endurance stuff like running and all that. If I was, I probably wouldn't ever drink or smoke, but since I'm not, then I see no reason to hold myself back from doing it once a week.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I haven't touched a drop in 9 years. I'm pretty proud of that. I have an allergic reaction to alcohol; once I start, I can't stop. One is too much and ten aren't enough. It took several years for me to finally quit, but a car wreck and jail time finally put the plug in the jug for me.

It's sucks sometimes being out with friends and not being able to cut loose like they do, but I just sip my O'Douls and feel content in the knowledge that in the morning I won't wake up with a troll beside me in bed.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I started drinking when i was 13/14 not uncommon in the UK. From the age of 17 to 29 it was most likely at least once a week at least or more.

Started working out and i still drank quite a lot. Did notice i wasn't really getting anywhere so i started cutting down the drink. I drink once in a blue moon now. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Even a few drinks nowadays makes me feel like **** the next day. I'd rather get a good workout the next day than have a crappy hangover :)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i get sh!tfaced at least once a week. It's good for you!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only get drunk twice a month, on the 15th and the 30th of every month and it's the only time I have a cheat meal/night.

If it's less than 10 units(beer, shots, etc...) it ain't a night yet! :D

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I get **** faced last night, so **** faced I passed out instead of getting laid.

I got a pool pic with one girl but dunno if I am allowed to post it, no nudes, but pretty close!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get **** faced last night, so **** faced I passed out instead of getting laid.

I got a pool pic with one girl but dunno if I am allowed to post it, no nudes, but pretty close!
If you're unsure send it to me via email or private message and I'll review it first then see if I can post it or not......

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
c'mon just post it :)

310lifter

310lifter

Awards
1. i like to drink as much as i like to lift....it's a problem..

2. but i don't drink to get drunk, i think my body is "made" for drinking...i don't get hangovers, rarely have bad reactions (vomit) and I almost always get a pretty good buzz (when drinking hard liquor).

3. but i do know that if don't drink, my gains will be greater...but it's something i can't do w/o. not an alcoholic but i drink about 3x a week.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Occassionally get shitfaced, but have a thorough dextox regime - it's all about harm minimisation

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my booze. I spent over a G at the bar during a 6 week stretch this fall. I have learned to adapt to this lifestyle, but I know that when it's time to get serious that I cut it back. I drink up until about 2 weeks before my fights.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
i voted never... even tho i do very very rarely.. in 2008 i drank about 5 times throughout the year... max... and only on big occasions which were worth drinking (drink to get drunk), no social drinking its calories n crap i dont need

having said that prior to 2008 i was a piss head...

last alcs was 2months ago... next drink session is end of feb when i go on holiday with the boys!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year! How's YOUR hangover?

I have a blog that deals specifically with nightlife related supplements, hangover prevention, mood support, ect...

Posted this morning: Don’t you hate going back on something you said earlier? Well, regarding hangover cures, this is becoming the case. The cure that was proposed before was mighty effective, I’m not gonna lie, but it did involve a few different pills, and one might not remember to take all the necessary ones before hitting the sheets for the night. Popping a bunch of pills while tipsy, can be a challenge. Don’t ask me how I know.

Recently we’ve found that a product called that works really well. I mean REALLY well. More after the jump Nightlife Supplements

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
i'd say having a few every now and then isisnt a real big deal. I pick my spots though.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
cure for hangovers? dont know
ive heard its all a myth from like doctor-type tv shows etc i think even myth busters might have tried it once

and popping pills when under the influence... well... be careful with that!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
dude... a beer in the morning cures everything.... NOT EVEN JOKING AROUND

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
cure for hangovers? dont know
ive heard its all a myth from like doctor-type tv shows etc i think even myth busters might have tried it once

and popping pills when under the influence... well... be careful with that!
It's 100% legit. Saved my bacon more than once. Also, I dont know anyone who it hasnt worked on. Sample size for my "research" isisnt 30 people, but many more than 30 trials.