Dragon93 get his hands on LG's new EPIC Preworkout

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****puttn on my flame suit****
just go to wally world or fred meyers and buy body fortress, its super cheap doesnt taste terrible and its like 2lbs of concentrate for around 17 bucks.
mix with milk and your good to go brother!

secondly do you have a video camera you could film with? if so i want you to make a video for the epic contest.. and i will sponsor your cycle of PH17/rezolution extreme.

carrot has been dangled.
That's one heck of a carrot!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
OK got a video. Hate to ask too much but what about PCT after the PH-17?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
****puttn on my flame suit****
just go to wally world or fred meyers and buy body fortress, its super cheap doesnt taste terrible and its like 2lbs of concentrate for around 17 bucks.
mix with milk and your good to go brother!

secondly do you have a video camera you could film with? if so i want you to make a video for the epic contest.. and i will sponsor your cycle of PH17/rezolution extreme.

carrot has been dangled.
Good genrous rep & guy here!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
D-pol/Recycle or Test Powder. :D
Good products but I was hoping they might be able to toss in some formadrol since I don't know if I would be able to get up the money to buy a bottle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to have that out back and have forest for acres and fresh air.... DAMN city life! :-/

toss a bench and DB set and your set.

know what my gym is?
a bowflex (+ bar bell i use on it from time to time) and a Dumbell set.
and i have put on 40lb with just that and diet.

no need for anything fancy its what you do with it. **** ill lift and drop rocks if thats all i had.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to have that out back and have forest for acres and fresh air.... DAMN city life! :-/toss a bench and DB set and your set.know what my gym is? a bowflex (+ bar bell i use on it from time to time) and a Dumbell set.and i have put on 40lb with just that and diet. no need for anything fancy its what you do with it. **** ill lift and drop rocks if thats all i had.
Nope to have my full setup up here next year. I got a bench with a smith machine. Just no place to put it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
OK got a video. Hate to ask too much but what about PCT after the PH-17?
Clomid 30-50mg ed 3-4 weeks and T911 for libido and enhanced booner density , i LOVE it myself!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Got in a full body workout today. and did a small epic video. Will be posted soon

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Gragon93 Epic Videos

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Don't think I'm going to make any money on movies.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah its a little dry but hey it earned you another sponsored log! so thats all that mattered right?

:haha:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah its a little dry but hey it earned you another sponsored log! so thats all that mattered right?

Good man Rip.

& 93 link me to your log or here so I can follow your 19 run.
I'm think I'm nab a few more bottles.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

Well Like my signature says I will work for supplements.
Good man Rip.

& 93 link me to your log or here so I can follow your 19 run.
I'm think I'm nab a few more bottles.
I will make sure to put a forward link. and I'm running 17 not 19, but as soon as this fat is off I would love to fun 19.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well just finished the last workout for this log. Epic was epic tell the end. Even with it only 36 out I still didn't want to stop working out.
Epic review 1 to 10
taste 8
Pump 8
Endurance 10
Strength 9
Sides none unless if you want to stop working out early.
I would highly recommend.
Went into this trying to compare it with ASGT but after using it I find they are tonally different animals. If I was asked which one to get I would tell them to get both.
I want to thank LG for letting me try another one of there great products.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just did my first workout without epic. Wow did that suck. :( The strength was still there but my endurance sucked. It was hard to get the kind of reps I was getting wile on epic.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yea, the workouts after you run out of a PWO suck.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they sux worse when you have to go back to older gen products.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Clomid 30-50mg ed 3-4 weeks and T911 for libido and enhanced booner density , i LOVE it myself!

Liquid T-911
I will be running clomid I have after ph 17 however I am surprised that its necessary. Never needed a serm for m1d black bit then again that was just DHEA. Even Patrick Arnold told me I didn't need a serm for his 11 spray just 7 spray, daa and a test booster lol. But this is good to know. Very good to know. This will be my second cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will be running clomid I have after ph 17 however I am surprised that its necessary. Never needed a serm for m1d black bit then again that was just DHEA. Even Patrick Arnold told me I didn't need a serm for his 11 spray just 7 spray, daa and a test booster lol. But this is good to know. Very good to know. This will be my second cycle
Dont think u need clomid after 17.