Dragon93 get his hands on LG's new EPIC Preworkout

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Never did see how your job interview went. Here's hoping you can get something going!
No luck yet. over 170 people applied and only 40 openings.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I wish you the best of luck!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well didn't get my workout in today. Had to take care of some stuff in town and by the time I got back it was too late. It was dark out and only 31 out.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got done a workout. Only 35 out today and snow coming tomorrow. :( Decided to stat doing full body workouts since it will be hard to get workouts in with the weather. Today workout was great. Line up was dead lifts, upright rows, fly to press super set, rows to pull downs super set and finish with abs. Wish I could add more resistance to it. Had it maxed on all workouts which is supposed to be 200 lbs.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Just got done a workout. Only 35 out today and snow coming tomorrow. :( Decided to stat doing full body workouts since it will be hard to get workouts in with the weather. Today workout was great. Line up was dead lifts, upright rows, fly to press super set, rows to pull downs super set and finish with abs. Wish I could add more resistance to it. Had it maxed on all workouts which is supposed to be 200 lbs.
Doing good with what you have! Sucks that snow is on its way, send it down here to southern Virginia, I'll take it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Doing good with what you have! Sucks that snow is on its way, send it down here to southern Virginia, I'll take it.
You can have it. I don't want any of it. Can't wait in tell I can get my @ss back to Arizona.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
You can have it. I don't want any of it. Can't wait in tell I can get my @ss back to Arizona.
No snow there, got a couple Navy buddies from AZ.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
No snow there, got a couple Navy buddies from AZ.
There is if you go up north. You can go to Flagstaff and go skiing. Then go down south and jump in the pool. :)
snow-in-Tucson.jpg
Sedona-Snow.jpg
Arizona-Snow-Bowl-Flagstaff.jpg

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well it snowed here last night and now we are having freezing rain. :(

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I turned 32 today so I thought I would do something special. Today I mixed 3 spoons of Epic with 2 scoops of ASGT. Holy ****. You guys should mix this right at LG. It goes so good together it is like you planned it that way. If any one out there wants to kill some PRs try it. Today's workout was a full body. There was some that I could normally only get 10 reps and I was able to push to 15. Oh and if any of you LG guys want to send me a B-Day gift I would love some of that PH19 Just pm me and I will send you my address. :fest06: :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I turned 32 today so I thought I would do something special. Today I mixed 3 spoons of Epic with 2 scoops of ASGT. Holy ****. You guys should mix this right at LG. It goes so good together it is like you planned it that way. If any one out there wants to kill some PRs try it. Today's workout was a full body. There was some that I could normally only get 10 reps and I was able to push to 15. Oh and if any of you LG guys want to send me a B-Day gift I would love some of that PH19 Just pm me and I will send you my address. :fest06: :)
Happy belated b day.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great full body workout today. The weather was nice so I got to take my time and do it right. Strength still climbing and I think I might of loss some body fat. Plan on jumping on a scale. Will let you know what it says. I think it is going to rain all day tomorrow so might not be able to get in a workout which sucks. I will just keep doing what I can do.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Happy belated B-day man! Some PH-19 huh?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
BTW got on the scale not showing any change in the numbers.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
remind me if thats a good thing or a bad thing?
was hoping to see a drop. I thought I was down some. I guess I will have to wait for the recomp. I might be able to do it this winter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hows your eating going.. you like to eat alot if recall?
it can be a battle for the best of us!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I have been cutting cal. but not dropping. Just maintaining

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
consider upping your daily cardio. you have to work out outdoors right? fill a back pack up with some weight and go for fast hikes and stuff!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
consider upping your daily cardio. you have to work out outdoors right? fill a back pack up with some weight and go for fast hikes and stuff!
I may do the back pack thing. I'm also now lugging and stacking wood. I'm going to drop carbs way down for a while. I'm already doing low fat. I may run a basic fat loss log on AM over the winter.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I may do the back pack thing. I'm also now lugging and stacking wood. I'm going to drop carbs way down for a while. I'm already doing low fat. I may run a basic fat loss log on AM over the winter.
Ever thought about IF (Intermitent Fasting)? I think I'm gonna try it late winter to help shed some BF.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought about IF (Intermitent Fasting)? I think I'm gonna try it late winter to help shed some BF.
I do fast sometimes as part of my religion practice. But haven't done it in a wile. But I have found fast don't really work with fat loss. Duran a fast the body tends to break down more muscle than fat to help slow down the metabolism to deal with not having a caloric intake.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I do fast sometimes as part of my religion practice. But haven't done it in a wile. But I have found fast don't really work with fat loss. Duran a fast the body tends to break down more muscle than fat to help slow down the metabolism to deal with not having a caloric intake.
Drinking BCAAs pre, intra and post workout helps with this. Will post a link to the IF thread if you haven't already seen it

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Drinking BCAAs pre, intra and post workout helps with this. Will post a link to the IF thread if you haven't already seen it
ok look forward to checking it out

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Its a very interesting read.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting may have to try it over the winter.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well it is 34 out and I just got done my full body workout. Workout was great as usual. The body don't really seem to adapt to Epic. Some preworkout supplements you have to up the dose after a while, but don't seem like you have to with this.
Update diet wise. I have gone on a low carb diet and calories I dropped by about 500.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
remeber low carb, means high fat.. to do it right. if you want to rule supreme on the low carb diet.. you should be getting ALOT of healthy fats.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to work in the good fats. The low carbs is more for getting rid of the sugar cravings.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm trying to work in the good fats. The low carbs is more for getting rid of the sugar cravings.
I still eat fruits and yogurts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I do some fruit. Some time I also get the Greek yogurt with fruit in it. But I don't buy much fruit.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
It was a little warmer today. Got in another full body workout. Did a faster pace with little rest in between sets to give it a more cardio feel. The bottle of Epic is getting low about 2 days worth left.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you played with PH17 yet? it would help you cut for sure!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
nope not yet. I would love to try it but can't afford it right now. I have to rely on sponsors.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
****puttn on my flame suit****
just go to wally world or fred meyers and buy body fortress, its super cheap doesnt taste terrible and its like 2lbs of concentrate for around 17 bucks.
mix with milk and your good to go brother!

secondly do you have a video camera you could film with? if so i want you to make a video for the epic contest.. and i will sponsor your cycle of PH17/rezolution extreme.

carrot has been dangled.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
****puttn on my flame suit****
just go to wally world or fred meyers and buy body fortress, its super cheap doesnt taste terrible and its like 2lbs of concentrate for around 17 bucks.
mix with milk and your good to go brother!

secondly do you have a video camera you could film with? if so i want you to make a video for the epic contest.. and i will sponsor your cycle of PH17/rezolution extreme.

carrot has been dangled.
:( I don't have a video camera. There is a cheap one on my phone but it is hard to see and only get a 1 min clip. I will ask around to see if I can get someone to do it for me. I have been getting EAS protein at rite aid. I can use my food stamps for it there.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Where is this contest btw?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
heck yea man , were you at again oregon? what did you use to do for work?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
heck yea man , were you at again oregon? what did you use to do for work?
I live in Maine. Worked in a factory that was a nonprofit. They went out of Business this year and I have been trying to find work ever since. The worse part is they opted out of paying unemployment so we got no income.