Dr. D help

SABAGOY

Awards
Dr. D,
Been a while since I checked in with you about my recovery. I am still having the same problems as I was prior. Cant get or hold a decent erection and for as hard as I diet and train the gains just aren’t there either. I was wondering if you recommend any new products or anything you would suggest taking that will help me with my gains and possibly bring my hpta back to life? Hope you had a great Holiday Season! Thanks again for all your help.

b dad

Awards
please look

I'll work it all out and submit a plan to you tomorrow bro. Sorry, real busy these days man, but I know your issue is very important to you and I think I can help. It may get expensive though.
can someone help me with my problem, yall soung d like smart bastards

b dad

Awards
dr. d
please help me. read my questions... i dont have a damn clue how to use this forum. i am b dad on steroid forum

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D Im sorry to ask a quetion on this thread and to bother you but I was wondering If you could help me try to get my libido back, test up, and estrogen down.

Right now I have Nolva, 6-oxo, and Tribulus. I am planning on picking up some Clomid for sure and might pick up some Arimidex.

Im not sure exactly what to run but I was thinking something first like Clomid 25mg for 6-8 weeks, and possibly throwing in Arimidex at .25mg EOD...

Hows that look?

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Dr. D Im sorry to ask a quetion on this thread and to bother you but I was wondering If you could help me try to get my libido back, test up, and estrogen down.

Right now I have Nolva, 6-oxo, and Tribulus. I am planning on picking up some Clomid for sure and might pick up some Arimidex.

Im not sure exactly what to run but I was thinking something first like Clomid 25mg for 6-8 weeks, and possibly throwing in Arimidex at .25mg EOD...

Hows that look?
I ain't no Dr. D, but that don't look like enough clomid to knock up a fat chick, let alone restart your testicles. Such a small dose might work OK for Nolva though. But I like to front load the stuff.

FWIIW, you should provide more detail as to why you think you have low T. Schlong don't work? You might have low estrogen, actually. Maybe you're taking ATD; that does a number on my libido. Presumably 6-OXO would also. Or maybe you have low DHT. Or something else. If you really do have low testosterone, I bet you good old nolvadex post cycle therapy will make you better. Nolva + clomid will work too, but that much stuff binding to your estrogen receptors will make you into a *****, mentally speaking; I hate clomid.

I've never heard of using arimidex to get Mr. Winky working again. It seems more useful for when you have an overabundance of testosterone you are worried about converting into estrogen. But then, Dr. D is the expert on such matters.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I ain't no Dr. D, but that don't look like enough clomid to knock up a fat chick, let alone restart your testicles. Such a small dose might work OK for Nolva though. But I like to front load the stuff.

FWIIW, you should provide more detail as to why you think you have low T. Schlong don't work? You might have low estrogen, actually. Maybe you're taking ATD; that does a number on my libido. Presumably 6-OXO would also. Or maybe you have low DHT. Or something else. If you really do have low testosterone, I bet you good old nolvadex post cycle therapy will make you better. Nolva + clomid will work too, but that much stuff binding to your estrogen receptors will make you into a *****, mentally speaking; I hate clomid.

I've never heard of using arimidex to get Mr. Winky working again. It seems more useful for when you have an overabundance of testosterone you are worried about converting into estrogen. But then, Dr. D is the expert on such matters.
my e2 levels are high, test levels are low

clomid prolly should be ran higher

arimidex i figured since clomid is a serm instead of an ai. i figured the arimidex to help control estrogen in the whole body

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
my e2 levels are high, test levels are low

clomid prolly should be ran higher

arimidex i figured since clomid is a serm instead of an ai. i figured the arimidex to help control estrogen in the whole body
I'm telling you bro, arimidex is an aromitase inhibitor. It won't help you unless you're saturated with testosterone already. it might help in later stages of PCT (too complicated a concept for my little brain), but 6-OXO or AD/Retain does the same thing. A protocol which I have found pretty sweet is a whole bunch of SERM, then once your nuts start producing the good stuff again, ease in some 6-OXO or retain. Dr. D thought it up. I tested it. I liked it.

But anyway, nolva or lots more clomid is key. If you have the clomid already, front loading at 150 for a few days, then 100, then ramping down to 75 or 50 after a week and a half, and running 3-4 weeks total ought to do the trick. Or just 100 the whole time, but it's hell. I hate clomid. It makes me want to cry at soap operas. If that's what women feel like all the time, boy, no wonder they act so weird.

Whatever you do, get your family jewels online bro!

Good health!

-phaeton

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
A protocol which I have found pretty sweet is a whole bunch of SERM, then once your nuts start producing the good stuff again, ease in some 6-OXO or retain. Dr. D thought it up. I tested it. I liked it.
Aw crap; he even talks about it in this thread.

Anyway, do what Dr. D says. It's better than anything I could tell you with my meagre knowledge.

-Phaeton

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you bro, arimidex is an aromitase inhibitor. It won't help you unless you're saturated with testosterone already. it might help in later stages of post cycle therapy (too complicated a concept for my little brain), but 6-OXO or AD/Retain does the same thing. A protocol which I have found pretty sweet is a whole bunch of SERM, then once your nuts start producing the good stuff again, ease in some 6-OXO or retain. Dr. D thought it up. I tested it. I liked it.

But anyway, nolva or lots more clomid is key. If you have the clomid already, front loading at 150 for a few days, then 100, then ramping down to 75 or 50 after a week and a half, and running 3-4 weeks total ought to do the trick. Or just 100 the whole time, but it's hell. I hate clomid. It makes me want to cry at soap operas. If that's what women feel like all the time, boy, no wonder they act so weird.

Whatever you do, get your family jewels online bro!

Good health!

-phaeton
Hey man thanks a lot. Ill do that. I also have Nolva but Ill just use Clomid since thats supposed to help with libido more and Nolva usually doesnt.

At what point should I bring in the 6-oxo? I have 107 caps of 100mg. So at 600mg a a day that will only last me 17 days. I could do 3 days of 300mg. 2 weeks of 600mg. And then 5 days of 300mg. Should I start the 6oxo in like week 4-5 of clomid?

Thanks again

pjsallday

Awards
I am having the same problem sagaboy. I was going to start the same protocol that dr. d gave you to see what I can get going as well. Have you had any blood tests done?

bodybuilder8806

Awards
For everyone trying to get testosterone back up it sounds like their pct didn't go as well as planned. In my opinion the only real solution is to do a more agressive pct. I would personally use Dr. Johns protocol for HCG for 3-4 weeks and then stop it and start up tor. As far as dosages I would do the following, and the tor dosages are recommended by Dr. D in another post.

Weeks 1-4: HCG 250iu 2xWeek
Weeks 5-11: Tor. 120,90-120,60-90,60,30-60,30

It's up to you if you want to use the Hcg but if it was me and I had shrinkage I would definitely use it to get the testicles used to producing test again and back up to normal size before starting the serm.

musclepigg

Awards
For everyone trying to get testosterone back up it sounds like their post cycle therapy didn't go as well as planned. In my opinion the only real solution is to do a more agressive post cycle therapy. I would personally use Dr. Johns protocol for HCG for 3-4 weeks and then stop it and start up tor. As far as dosages I would do the following, and the tor dosages are recommended by Dr. D in another post.

Weeks 1-4: HCG 250iu 2xWeek
Weeks 5-11: Tor. 120,90-120,60-90,60,30-60,30

It's up to you if you want to use the Hcg but if it was me and I had shrinkage I would definitely use it to get the testicles used to producing test again and back up to normal size before starting the serm.

Why so little HCG for a month after a shutdown?

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Why so little HCG for a month after a shutdown?
More HCG is better is a misconception. Your balls can only come back so fast (sad but true), over 500iu/week is a waste and can possibly shut you down even further by desensitizing the testicles. Huge doses of HCG will also sky rocket estrogen.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
hcg after a month prohormone cycle seems a little much to me but to each their own./

Luke667

Awards
Dr.D, I would really appreciate your intake on this.

I'm planning a 3 week cycle of Methyl-Drol XT at 10/20/20 with the possibility of increasing to 20mg after the first few days.

I'll be taking AI Cycle support both before, during and after cycle, along side with some EFAs to help.

With regards to PCT i have both Nolvadex (20mg tabs) and a bottle of Rebound XT...

I was planning to do a pct of 60(for the first day, then 40 for the rest of the 1st week)/20/20

Couple questions...

a) should i throw in the Rebound as well? and at what dosages.
b)is 3 weeks at 60-40/20/20 sufficient?

In terms of background, this will be my first ever cycle, i'm 23, 6"4, 95kg, been training serious for about 2-3 years now. In terms of diet, its pretty spot on, eatin about 3000-3500 cals at 40/45/15 macros.

thanks for any help given!

SABAGOY

Awards
Kill it? No.....Hijack? Possibly...This thread is about long term shut down not pct for a potential cycle.

SABAGOY

Awards
Bringing the thread back up from the dead...Things seem to be getting a little better...Still experience low Libido and ED but energy and quality of life are much better.

Just wanted to know DR. D if there are any stand alone products that may be able to help? I have some Fenugreek and was going to run 2g,3g,4,5g for 4 weeks and see if that has any effect. Or maybe running fareston by itself?

Obviously my goal is a permanent solution to this problem but even a temporary would be nice. Thanks all.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow you still have low libido and ed after a year and a half !!!
I'm sorry to hear that.

SABAGOY

Awards
Yeah, it’s a very frustrating issue. I am hoping Dr. D will chime in and offer some guidance. Like I said earlier I am considering doing another PCT with clomid in it and run it for about 6 weeks. I don’t know…

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This maybee might seem a little far fetched but worth a try.About 6 months ago I started a new job so I started taking acetyl-L carnitine and arginate to help with memory.Well a little less than a month into it I noticed a big increase in libido,at the time I didn't put 2 and 2 together I thought it was just me.Well after about 2 months on this I stopped taking it and my libido slowly went back to normal. I just recently started taking it again.Give it a shot you never know.

Awards
This is from an old read the core articale on recovery. "They include Hydergine, Piracetem, and Selegiline among others. Growth hormone can also increase NGF, and acts to increase testosterone through this mechanism. Some natural compounds will also increase NGF, such as Acetyl- L-Carnitine (ALC) and Ginko Biloba. Selegiline will also act to increase dopamine levels, which is also critical for recovery as dopamine drives"...........I have also noticed an increase in libido when selegiline/alc are used.

mckinnj

Awards
Yeah, it’s a very frustrating issue. I am hoping Dr. D will chime in and offer some guidance. Like I said earlier I am considering doing another post cycle therapy with clomid in it and run it for about 6 weeks. I don’t know…
Sabagoy,

Have you thought about running another cycle? Jomi822, who posts on AM has had success with it, along with others on this board. I also have a friend who was having the same problems who went back on, and after two months off, he still feels great. If all else fails, what have you got to lose?

SABAGOY

Awards
MCK,
I have thought about it before...And still may consider a light cycle with a heavy PCT. But, I have also learned that my body obviously doesn’t take AAS very well so it would be a big decision. Maybe Jomi and some of the others can chime in on this topic.

Awards
By Brian Cunningham, MS
Nootropics: Smart Drugs Anyone?

Another facet of recovery is increasing NGF in the HPTA. NGF increases the recovery rate of the glands in the brain, specifically the hypothalamus and pituitary. The class of compounds known as 'smart drugs' or nootropics because of their life and brain enhancing qualities are specifically successful at raising NGF levels. They include Hydergine, Piracetem, and Selegiline among others. Growth hormone can also increase NGF, and acts to increase testosterone through this mechanism. Some natural compounds will also increase NGF, such as Acetyl- L-Carnitine (ALC) and Ginko Biloba. Selegiline will also act to increase dopamine levels, which is also critical for recovery as dopamine drives the male brain. While serotonin is the primary neurotransmitter in women’s brains, men are oriented around dopamine. Dopamine is responsible for aggression (or assertiveness), and is critical in the sex drive also. If you can get your hands on them, nootropics could be beneficial for recovery. Even Ginkgo and ALC (1500 mg/day) could be used post cycle to aid recovery.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core_april_1.htm