Dosing Question: Alpamine + Modern BCAA + Hemavol

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
I'm curious when would be the best time to take all 3 products?

I usually take Alphamine upon waking (8am - 2 scoops, then again at 3pm - 1 scoop) and plan on introducing Modern BCAA and Hemavol before my 12pm fasted workout.

I would imagine, I could drink my BCAA's after the alphamine dose, and then 30 mins before my workout (11:30) take my hemavol. After the workout, eat, then take some more BCAA's throughout the afternoon.

Sound about right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't be a bad idea to get your second Alphamine dose pre-workout with Hemavol and your BCAAs.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
I could do this:

8am 1 scoop alphamine
BCAA all morning
11:30 1 scoop alphamine + hemavol
1p lunch
BCAA all afternoon
3/4p 1 scoop alphamine (if needed)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best way is;

Alphamine- 1 am 2 pm (pre workout) or vise versa

Hemavol- 15-30min pre workout

Modern bcaa- intra workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like 1.5 scoops twice per day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.. I like 2 in the am and 1 in the pm. Although I have also been doing 1 at 8, 1 at 12 and another at 4.
Either way it shall work. I wouldn't do 3 doses. If anything do 1.5 am 1.5 pm as Kbayne stated. Whatever suits you, but not 3 x per day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. I like 2 in the am and 1 in the pm. Although I have also been doing 1 at 8, 1 at 12 and another at 4.
Your set up looks fine to me. I know I don't always keep the same dosing with Alphamine, some days I dose 2 upon waking and 1 later, but on certain days I do like 1 scoop every 4-5 hours. :)

Just make sure to get a serving in pre-workout, otherwise you sound good to go to me. :thumbsup:

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Should be fine, I like to take Hemavol about 45 minutes before a workout personally, but that is just personal preference I suppose.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Your set up looks fine to me. I know I don't always keep the same dosing with Alphamine, some days I dose 2 upon waking and 1 later, but on certain days I do like 1 scoop every 4-5 hours. :)

Just make sure to get a serving in pre-workout, otherwise you sound good to go to me. :thumbsup:
I'm like you, same thing. Not everyday is the same whejn dosing.

On another note, I'm IF and am also wondering about introducing Agmapure (Agmatine Sulfate). I got a bottle of it on the way from the folks at NP and curious on dosing when fasting? Can I take it with my morning dose of alphamine when I wake up. I don't want to break my fast taking vitamins (which I've heard is done when taking fish oils, or other supplements that introduce calories - I may be totally wrong on that one?).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm like you, same thing. Not everyday is the same whejn dosing. On another note, I'm IF and am also wondering about introducing Agmapure (Agmatine Sulfate). I got a bottle of it on the way from the folks at NP and curious on dosing when fasting? Can I take it with my morning dose of alphamine when I wake up. I don't want to break my fast taking vitamins (which I've heard is done when taking fish oils, or other supplements that introduce calories - I may be totally wrong on that one?).
I would use your Agmatine pre-workout with Alphamine, pre-carb meals, and/or pre-bed.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Can you guys recommend a time to take these supps while intermittent fasting as well, or comment on whether or not I should add/remove any of them:

Forskolin-95, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Multi, CoQ, Fish oil, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin C

side note: Can I also take NO3 or should I take hemavol separate from NO3? (or should I even bother?)