Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried some of the supps but never together. Ran an HGHUP log when it first came out(thank you). Took Neovar for awhile. Take Lipotrophin PM pretty regularly. The rest will be new to me.

I really hope my libido doesnt go too crazy. Right now it is already raging pretty hard. Wouldnt mind a nice boost in ego from feeling like I was dipped in the River Styx.
You're kidding, right? On FREE TEST, your libido will be skyrocketing - well, mine did, LOL :toofunny:

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and hit shoulders and arms by myself.

Seated BB press front
4 sets
Arnold Press
4 sets
DB lateral raise
5 drop set
Behind the neck BB press
4 sets
DB curls
4 sets
Machine preacher curls
4 drop set
Concentration curls
4 sets
Then forearm combo
2 sets

Workout took a little longer than I hoped. Got into a few conversations. First guy turns out I met him before at one of my sister's friends going away party. Second guy talking about football. I must have been in a good mood because he is a USC fan and I still talked to him. Third guy is one of the few people I see deadlifting. He pulls mid 500 so good motivation to me.

Workout went great though definitely see changes. The 3rd guy said he could see a difference. I get so pumped up while lifting. During shoulder press to the front almost felt too pumped too quick.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to lie my workout today wasnt as fast paced as usual. My friend Chris lifted with me. Guy I grew up with and he is off playing college football. So when we workout it is like hanging out. It is ok one workout wont kill me.

Not saying we didnt get anything done though.

BB bench sets of 20,10,5,3, then 5 sets of 1-2 reps
Superset with
Wide pull ups: Idk why but I felt like a beast on them today. Was having trouble with 6 but today I got some sets of 8.

BB incline sets of 20,10,5,3, then 4 sets of 1-2
Superset with
Chest supported rows 4 sets

Then went to the mall with my sister. Was late she was pissed. A minute later she was laughing. If my humor translated to girls like it does with my family Id be alright. She helped me pick out a shirt for my friends' wedding. Should be looking damn good.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took the day off. Just wasnt quite feeling it. Seriously thinking a chiropractor visit is in order. If I can though I plan on doing back tomorrow before the wedding. Maybe throw some arms in too. Really depends on how I sleep.

Rented EA's MMA game and very impressed. Seems like it will have a bit more playability than the UFC game. I never even finished the career mode with the 2nd UFC game. This game feels a bit more involved.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got home from lifting chest and back. Was a pretty good workout. Will post about it after I eat some more. Really put my body through hell. Should have used some Skelly Balm on my elbows. Wasnt horrible but I felt them a bit.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright chest and back today.

Workout
Incline BB 20,10,5,3, then 5 sets of 1-2 reps
Wide pullups until 35 reps
Flat BB 20,10,5,3, then 5 sets of 1-2 reps
T-bar rows add a plate a set 5 plates
Dip machine superset with pec deck focus on top portion 4 sets
Behind the neck lat pulldowns 4 sets
DB pullovers 4 sets of u go I go

Workout took a while but it was good. Sweat pretty damn good. Incline BB seems to be jumping. Got 9 reps on wide pull ups which is the most in a while. Weight was a bit up too. I swear if I dont lift I gain instantly.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid in here bruther. I've been a little busy lately with summer hitting Finland hard and everything :) I see you started a new log also, I'll be there :thumbsup:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops forgot to post my shoulder workout in here. Key highlight for that workout was seated shoulder press. Did the same set up as I use for chest ie 20,10,5,3, then 5 sets of 1-2 reps. Started my 1-2 rep sets with 185 and worked up to 205 which I just barely couldnt get.

Then on Wednesday I only did deadlifts. Maxed out basically. Got 615 which is 10 more pounds than I had previously gotten. If you recall I missed 610 last time I tried to max.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so legs got delayed. Friend had an emergency. Kind of took the wind out of my sails as far as squats go. Figured I would wait to the weekend to just try the Do-wins out.

Decided to drive to the fitness center and do arms. I was rewarded for my decision. There was a few free test boosters there. Something I RARELY see at my gym.

Also saw a sign about a strongman competition this Saturday. The events were deadlift, tire flip, tractor pull, and farmers walk. Today was the last day to sign up so I got excited and pissed off at my sister and friends at the same time lol. My sister knows Im a beast on deadlifts. Hell she brags more than me I think lol. Plus she knows I have flipped tires before. So I talk to one of the guys who I know works there. Tells me about it a little and says I can sign up at the front desk. Go to the front desk and... it was cancelled. So that was a big let down. Would have been great to compete just to get the experience of competing in front of an audience. Probably not enough people signed up since the fitness center is filled with (insert plural derogative noun here).

Then to make it better I went to buy a 6 pack of New Castle after my workout($7.50 on base) but it had just closed. Went to the liquor store on the way home and it was $10 so I decided to wait lol.

Going to go lift around 9:30 so I better hit the bed soon. Then later going out for my friends birthday. Bar is supposed to have $20 all you can drank special. I will believe it when I see it lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liking that New Castle huh?? Yeah it's a bit pricey, but well worth it! Ya actually we have a all you can drink domestics for 8$ on thursdays and fridays is mans night for $20 all u can drink mixers whatever u want lol.. I don't partake in that stuff anymore tho lmao.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liking that New Castle huh?? Yeah it's a bit pricey, but well worth it! Ya actually we have a all you can drink domestics for 8$ on thursdays and fridays is mans night for $20 all u can drink mixers whatever u want lol.. I don't partake in that stuff anymore tho lmao.
I have actually only had that one beer lol. Planned on drinking them with my dinner as part of my meal. Will probably drink some tonight if possible. Ya I dont usually go out drinking but friend is finally turning 21. Dont plan on doing any other drinking soon.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday went to the gym to try out my friend's Do-win shoes. They were a little snug but felt good. Did 3 sets of squats with 405 for 3 reps. My friend said I might have been going too low lol. Was real worried about depth. Felt easier to get depth in them. Would have to work on sitting back a little more with them though.

Then I did some bench. Got 305 real easy for a touch and go then tried 325 for a pause which was a mistake lol.

Tomorrow should be lifting with my friend Chris. Will be doing back and chest. Probably wont be doing deadlifts since my quads should be really sore. Felt like I really worked my quads on squats.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to actually work quads when you squat, and not your biceps! Now if you worked your glutes/hamstrings too you're doing it right!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to actually work quads when you squat, and not your biceps! Now if you worked your glutes/hamstrings too you're doing it right!
Lol well what I meant was it seemed to hit them differently. I dont usually get any kind of pump when I do fewer reps.

Went and did back and chest at the fitness center today. Was probably my last time doing that set up. Have to go back to the drawing board as far as workout but I will come up with something. Will be adding in more squats for sure. Talked to a friend who should be able to help me out plus get me in contact with others who can help me out even more.

Back felt good today. Pull up seem to be easier. Didnt really do much chest after yesterday. Tried 315 and pretty much got it. Tomorrow will probably do legs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see things are going solid, DF.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I havent been posting much. I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, looking good :) I think I will be making a comeback...been going solo for quite awhile lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, looking good :) I think I will be making a comeback...been going solo for quite awhile lol.
Glad to hear man.

Hit the gym for the 1st time in about 10 days yesterday. Had a real good chest and bicep workout. Got 275 for 5 on bench not bad. Felt good to lift again. Should be sore soon.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yesterday did 5*5 for deadlifts. Worked with 315,365,405,455, and then finally 495. Followed that up by doing 315 for 10. After that I was completely spent. Thought I was going to puke. Heart was pounding had to lay down. I could feel my back pulsating against the floor. Called it a day lol.

Went today and did shoulder. Didnt do too much honestly but getting back in the groove. Military press my heavy set being 185 for 5 reps. I suspect some help on the 5th rep but not pulling it off me lol. 40 reps of WIDE pull ups. Then I supersetted later raise with frontal raise.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've thought about doing DL only days, it would certainly be fun. Maybe add in Good Mornings to stretch the hammys after, but always a good time. I like the looks I get loading up the bar... (though not as good as you bro)