Does trt increase penis or testicle size??..............

redbishop123

Awards
Been looking into this I think I may have had some low t but I have a decent penis and would not want to lose size by taking the trt...anyone know??.....Also what are expected gains from taking trt??.....as far as muscle growth and fat depletion....lets say your 150 18 percent bf??....

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about testicles, but I don't think there is anything out there that increases penis size. It may be fuller when erect, similar to when you take NO products, but not bigger.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:Having a chick clean your clock each night will make it bigger

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been looking into this I think I may have had some low t but I have a decent penis and would not want to lose size by taking the trt...anyone know??.....Also what are expected gains from taking trt??.....as far as muscle growth and fat depletion....lets say your 150 18 percent bf??....
TRT level doses of testosterone will not do anything for your body composition without a good diet and exercise discipline. It can improve cholesterol, libido and mood and wellness issues.

Exogenous testosterone will inhibit you endogenous testosterone production sending your LH to very low levels and the probable side effect being testicular atrophy.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I ve been on TRT for 4 years now and my penis has started to show itself at the end of my trouser leg When i get on the bus i have to pay for an extra seat so its got somewhere to rest Then i have to use scaffolding to support my erection -damn nuisance if you ask me

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I ve been on TRT for 4 years now and my penis has started to show itself at the end of my trouser leg When i get on the bus i have to pay for an extra seat so its got somewhere to rest Then i have to use scaffolding to support my erection -damn nuisance if you ask me
See i told you that wraping the rope around it with the brick throwing then throwing it over the bridge works FANTASTIC ..
:jaw:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
injecting into my testicles makes them grow - about .5cc worth :lol:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
My penis has just shrunk thinking about the pain you must be going through--ouch!!!

redbishop123

Awards
i just took trt and my **** grew!!!.......

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What, are you 13? C'mon, grow up. I cant believe someone asked this question.
I agree with the last line above. Ive noticed that some people ask the most simplistic of questions of which the answers could be found either through using their own initiative or spending more time doing their own research.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the last line above. Ive noticed that some people ask the most simplistic of questions of which the answers could be found either through using their own initiative or spending more time doing their own research.
REdbishop's new name Carrot string :rofl:

Antonek

Awards
chill out - your 7cm penis is cute for sure... ask first met person on the street

redbishop123

Awards
No offense but I think all of you are a little sensative.....................and it was a serious question!!...a simple answer was all that was needed...Thank you though I had a good laugh.......

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No offense but I think all of you are a little sensative.....................and it was a serious question!!...a simple answer was all that was needed...Thank you though I had a good laugh.......

so the topic has been put away for good....

blind12

blind12

Awards
There are stories that steroid use makes the women's clit grow so I see no reason why it absolutely cannot permanently affect penis size.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
There are stories that steroid use makes the women's clit grow so I see no reason why it absolutely cannot permanently affect penis size.

"stories"? as in Hansel and Gretal , Alice in Wonderland, Jack and the Beanstalk

Women are masculanizing themselves when they take testosterone, thats why the clit grows i believe

blind12

blind12

Awards
"stories"? as in Hansel and Gretal , Alice in Wonderland, Jack and the Beanstalk

Women are masculanizing themselves when they take testosterone, thats why the clit grows i believe
Almost... I haven't read anything scientific.

And clit and penis are mostly the same tissue and should be affected in a similar manner.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trestosterone exposure in the womb determines penis size from what i read. but i dont see y it can effect it somewhat if it can effect a grown womans clit it can effect a grown mans penis, but how much is unknown, i have no idea iver heard that when you go on cycle it grows a little bit.but i duno ill report back during my cycle.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
trestosterone exposure in the womb determines penis size from what i read. but i dont see y it can effect it somewhat if it can effect a grown womans clit it can effect a grown mans penis, but how much is unknown, i have no idea iver heard that when you go on cycle it grows a little bit.but i duno ill report back during my cycle.
When you see professional bodybuilders in their posing pouches who lets face it have got their freaky physiques through roids, they dont appear to have much of a penis or testicles , I always thought that high doses of roids caused everything to shrink .

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
When you see professional bodybuilders in their posing pouches who lets face it have got their freaky physiques through roids, they dont appear to have much of a penis or testicles , I always thought that high doses of roids caused everything to shrink .
See Using M-drol, or Epi a few times compared to 6 years of constant Test E and Tren Ace will have different effects. The latter being overkill lol. And it would probably eat your balls alive!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet down to 3% bf and dehydrated feeling insecure, nervous, near starvation and death and tell me how flattering your unit looks squeezed into a tight speedo.

Some guys are showwers and some guys are growwers and some guys are neither...it's life. Not the end of the world.