Does this look like a solid 2nd cycle?

jrayburnsc

Awards
I am finishing wk 9 of my Test Enan/Dbol/SD cycle and am already planning ahead for my cutter. What does everyone think of this cycle? I appreciate any and all advice in advance.

here is my 12 week (84 day) cycle:

days 1-70: 500mg test enan (1cc twice per week)
days 41-70: T3 (30 days ramp up/down...doses below)
days 71-84: 100mg EOD test prop (1cc EOD)

days 85-112: PCT with nolva,

NOTES:

T3 cycle to be a quick ramp up to 100mcg and slow ramp down, as follows:

day 1-3: 20mcg = 3 tabs
day 4-6: 40mcg = 6 tabs
day 7-10: 80 mcg = 16 tabs
day 11-15: 100mcg = 25 tabs
day 16-20: 80mcg = 16 tabs
day 21-25: 40mcg = 6 tabs
day 26-30: 20mcg = 3 tabs

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. i haven't used T3 yet but it looks like a good cycle and meets the criteria that i've read for T3 before.

jrayburnsc

Awards
Quick question Beelzebub, would this be the best cycle for lets say a college pitcher? i was going to cycle Winny but due to all the many warnings about joint trouble i have decided against it. also, is the prop suited for injecting in specific sites of wanted growth or is that just a myth?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Quick question Beelzebub, is it necessary to take all 25 pills at the same time or would it be cool to split them up into say 5 smaller doses? also, would this be the best cycle for lets say a college pitcher? i was going to cycle Winny but due to all the many warnings about joint trouble i have decided against it.
college pitcher? won't they test for this bro? test enan stays in your system for months. anyhoo, what mcg are the tabs you have. didn't notice this before but 25 tabs equals 100mcgs??? if so, this is odd. 4mcg tabs i've yet to hear of.

jrayburnsc

Awards
i am in the NAIA, they dont test in this smaller division. its basically made up of private christian schools.

jrayburnsc

Awards
sorry about the confusion, the tabs are 20mcg tabs and the i just had a brain fart. the most i would ever have to take is 5 tabs to egual 100mcg. about the prop, is it necessary to inject into specific sites of desired growth or is this just a myth?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the confusion, the tabs are 20mcg tabs and the i just had a brain fart. the most i would ever have to take is 5 tabs to egual 100mcg. about the prop, is it necessary to inject into specific sites of desired growth or is this just a myth?
myth. it's a systematic effect. the localized growth you see is oil swelling that goes away in a day or two.

cool deal with the T3. most guys recommend taking it all first thing in the morning.

jrayburnsc

Awards
that what i thought, thanks again for the help bro.

jrayburnsc

Awards
one more quick question, i have read that many use prop at the beginning of their cutter, is there any need for this or should i just leave it where it is?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
one more quick question, i have read that many use prop at the beginning of their cutter, is there any need for this or should i just leave it where it is?
up to you. you just feel the test quicker. enan takes 4-5 weeks to feel, prop takes no more than a week.

depends on your patience level. personally, i'd leave it as is.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good to me.. Some tren ace in there would be an option.. or tren enan if you were really grooving.. but your cycle would be plenty fine to shed some pounds.. the addition of tren may help you tack on a few pounds of muscle or at the very least help you retain the most possible.

jrayburnsc

Awards
thanks fellas, always nice to hear encouraging words from those wiser and with tons more experience.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas, always nice to hear encouraging words from those wiser and with tons more experience.
lol.. thanks.. but I wouldn't say I have tons more experience, I just absorb information well. lol

jrayburnsc

Awards
i have been told that i should drop the test prop and throw in primo enan for wks 1-10 at 400-600mg per wk. what do yall think?

lilpnz

Awards
id prefer test

as for pct, what else are you using besides nolva, in terms of restoring lipids and blocking cortisol and stuff?

jrayburnsc

Awards
poobs, ive decided to go ahead and throw in some tren enan @400mg EW split into 2-200mg shots. i finally am satisfied and think everything is on point. thanks again everyone for the help.