Does Testosterone Supplement Tribulus work?

istillqualify

Maybe slight increase in libido but it's a complete waste of money otherwise

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oddly some people respond much better to it, while some get nothing. I get an uptick in libido, but only when coupled with a vasodilator. I'm weird though.

AmazingAJ

Awards
I think it does. When i use it i feel more pissy

murk01

murk01

Awards
I read that Bulgarian trib is the most effective. I have never tried any of it.

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
I've tried a lot of different test boosters and felt no real difference, felt like I was just wasting money. The only one I can say I noticed anything on was MHP's T-Bomb II, I noticed my voice got a lot deeper which could have possibly meant higher levels of test. Other than that I just rely on my body to make it naturally and maintain a healthy and protein rich diet.

onvegas

onvegas

Awards
I have tried Bulgarian Tribulus and it works very well. However, what needs to be understood is, trib WILL NOT work with the small recommended doses they suggest on the bottle. While bodybuilding, the amount needed per day is 2000-3000 mg. I have tried with and without vasodilators (Arginine and Citrulline compound works great). Both ways I become a monster in the gym, just more insane pumps when I include the vaso's. I will try and find the research article I read on this a few years ago and post it here. Hope this helps...