Does Shippen treat folks across the country?

sciencegeek

Awards
The following people need to get their post count up:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have contact information for Dr. John?

brwnsuga

Awards
Would also be interested in contact info for Dr John.

sciencegeek

Awards
If both of you clowns were so interested in such, you could be so bold as to start your own threads.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice attitude.

Shippen's office number is available via Google (I just looked), so you s/b able to call his office and ask.

To anyone else - if you happen to know Dr. John's last name, please let me know.

Me and the rest of the Clown Posse have to get back to the circus now.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
If both of you clowns were so interested in such, you could be so bold as to start your own threads.
dude, chill out... you guys are after the same info why start another thread about the same topic?

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
My only concern with Dr. Shippen is that I've heard he's nearing retirement. Dr. John (Crissler) seemed like he might have at least 20 years of practice left in him when I flew up to see him.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only concern with Dr. Shippen is that I've heard he's nearing retirement. Dr. John (Crissler) seemed like he might have at least 20 years of practice left in him when I flew up to see him.
Thanks - so it is Dr. John Crisler. I just looked at his website, and the A4M website.

PM Sent.

techlogik

Awards
Go over to Meso or that other muscle chat room and you shall find what you seek.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Crisler has his own board.
www dot com goto forums.
Shippen is getting ready to retire wife is missing grand kids.
Hes starting the whole TRT crusade and made people away hw important proper hormone balance is. He served his time now its time for new guys to take over. Crisler is on the latest cutting edge of HRT and there are alot of others that are that are hot on his tail. Its just like those Al - quada. You kill one 5 more pop up. Crisler knows testosterone in side and out so if you have a chance go check it out. What you goto loose?

Thats too fuken funny they got muscle chat room board banned

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Shippen

I see him because I live just 30 minutes away from his office in Reading PA.

Was not easy to get in. He needs to lose a patient before he takes on another. Even then you have to write a letter explaining why you are seeking his services which he reads and then decides whether to take you on.

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
Crisler has his own board.
www dot com goto forums.
Shippen is getting ready to retire wife is missing grand kids.
Hes starting the whole TRT crusade and made people away hw important proper hormone balance is. He served his time now its time for new guys to take over. Crisler is on the latest cutting edge of HRT and there are alot of others that are that are hot on his tail. Its just like those Al - quada. You kill one 5 more pop up. Crisler knows testosterone in side and out so if you have a chance go check it out. What you goto loose?

Thats too fuken funny they got muscle chat room board banned
Dr. John's board URL is also banned in private messages. :toofunny:

ZIMM

Awards
I see him because I live just 30 minutes away from his office in Reading PA.

Was not easy to get in. He needs to lose a patient before he takes on another. Even then you have to write a letter explaining why you are seeking his services which he reads and then decides whether to take you on.
Is shippen still in practice?I hope so since im about 30 minutes away.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Nice attitude.

Shippen's office number is available via Google (I just looked), so you s/b able to call his office and ask.

To anyone else - if you happen to know Dr. John's last name, please let me know.

Me and the rest of the Clown Posse have to get back to the circus now.
Shippen is open to testosterone but has no clue on thyroid or adrenals
He's very honest when it comes to what his area of expertise is

ZIMM

Awards
Shippen is open to testosterone but has no clue on thyroid or adrenals
He's very honest when it comes to what his area of expertise is
have you been to Dr shippen?
by the way your inbox is maxed out.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
have you been to Dr shippen?
by the way your inbox is maxed out.
YEs as a guest as a freind of mine..I wanted to go so I pretended that he was my partner..( I will never live that one down) I wanted to see how he operated for my self. Dr shippen has a great personality explains things well in regards to testoserone and is open to any suggestion to treatment. Shipped believes you fix testosterone you fix the whole system. This is not so unfortunately as I have alot of people that come to us to get "toned" up when TRT does not seem to be working..We have a few people that are happy with shippen handling TRT that is fine, but still have other issues not resolved. When it comes to testosterone he is great and willing to use any method needed to get levels proper.. Pm me for info I do reveal name of the physcian I work with out of respect to board rules and professional courtesy. When shippen goes into retire we will be slammed thats for sure..

I am also starting to net work with psychotherapists and psychologists all across the country hoping to help people that have depression or other issues unresolved through antidepressants. I plain on giving lectures eventually to these dr's and show case studys to how further investigation of proper nutritiion, heavy metal toxcity, nutrient imbalances, lifestyles, unresolved subconscious issues, hormone imbalances are at the cause of these neurological issues.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Is shippen still in practice?I hope so since im about 30 minutes away.
Yes.

Call him (but see my post #11 above).
Matrix is correct, he is winding things down.

I'm fortunate I was able to get in about 2 years ago. He's helped me tremendously and I like him a lot.